Plasma Protocol

@GoddessesAndGod

2 Likes

O

I understand now! Donā€™t worry! Time is an illusionā€¦ And we got slow down perception of time!

11 Likes

I have been using the plasma combo 1 for the past 4 days now. My nervous system feels so rejuvenated. My vision is in 4k rn lol. Thinking is way more clearer as well. Also Iā€™m feeling massive regeneration and healing going on in my dopamine receptors.

28 Likes

You are saying your eyesight has improved?

2 Likes

Yeah everything seems more brighter and colourful.

17 Likes

Even eternity has this effect but it came on much slower. Plasma protocol is high speed stuff.

15 Likes

To add to My dudes Testimonial. I am also using the PP3 first. I have had this ā€œthingā€ on my foot for almost a year and I canā€™t seem to shake it. The PP3 is surely making it mad hahaha. The coverage on my foot has been reduced to about 20%. At one point I could tell it was healing due to the itching as I have experienced this effect in the past with other skin conditions. There is one more area that I am waiting to bust through then I shall move on to the next PP that calls me. This field is the real deal Holyfield! See what I did thereā€¦ huhā€¦ do ya! :P

22 Likes

@_OM, @SammyG and @Captain_Nemo

Iā€™ve recently bought the Plasma Protocol and Iā€™m looking forward to the new me that will emerge in time for the new year and the exciting times we all are collectively moving towards.

I bought the audios for myself but also mainly for my elderly mom. I was in two minds if I should wait and save some more money but when I visited my mom and aunt on Monday and heard my momā€™s laboured breathing I knew I couldnā€™t delay any longer and that I needed to buy it now and find other ways to pay off my credit card later. My mom has really bad osteoporosis and her back has curved over quite badly causing her lungs to be restricted hence the laboured breath.

So far my mom and aunt have only been able to hear Plasma 1 x2 on two different visits this week. My mom and aunt live together on the opposite side of town.

What I would like to know is would listening to the audio still be effective if they were to listen to it through a cell phone? What I mean by this is, on the days that I canā€™t visit them, while playing the audio on my laptop and putting my cell phone near the speakers for them to hear more clearly would they still benefit from listening that way?

By the way I did explain what the audio does and why I wanted them to listen to it. I also told them that they may wake up feeling really tired or may experience some detox symptoms etc and they responded ā€œyah yah sure no problemā€ I was actually pleasantly surprised that they were open to the idea and keen to listen to the audio. My aunt has an inflamed shoulder joint and is considering travelling to neighbouring Namibia for an operation. Both ladies are in their mid to late 70ā€™s

We are currently having some torrential rainfall this side of the world. Our little bush town only has a few main central tar roads. To get to each others houses we have to drive across dirt roads that have either been washed away or have deep pools of water in some places and on other sections my 4x4 just slips and slides itā€™s way through the mud. I havenā€™t yet had to engage 4 wheel drive so I guess itā€™s not that bad but also not a drive I want to do on a daily basis.

Iā€™m concerned that they arenā€™t hearing the audio on a consistent basis and thatā€™s mainly due to the fact that I am not able to get across town to play it for them and then the idea of playing the audio over the phone popped into my heads and I thought why not? What do you guys think?

20 Likes

Sureā€¦
No way to get them to listen to the regular Plasma in between visits on some type of cheap mp3 player for kids?

11 Likes

Sure, I could load it onto my auntā€™s cell phone

5 Likes

I would definitely do this then,
and you still can play Protocol over the phone but I have feeling itā€™s effectiveness will be less than 100% (which may still be rather strong enough).

But regular Plasma will definitely help as well!

11 Likes

Great! Thanks @_OM

Iā€™m going to give it a go and see what happens. I will try to visit them more regularly but itā€™s not always so easy to get the two them together at the same time. Evenings would be perfect but Botswana has now imposed a nationwide curfew from 7pm to 4am until 4th January.

I donā€™t mind loading the regular plasma onto my auntā€™s phone but I wonā€™t load the protocol one. Both ladies are darlings with big hearts. Once they see how effective the Protocol one is they will want to share the audio with all their friends and I canā€™t let that happen as all their friends are pretty much their age or older and wonā€™t understand that how often to listen or about the detox symptoms plus that would be unfair to Dream. So when it comes to playing the Protocol audios I want to be in control so I can monitor both ladies and see how they are responding.

16 Likes

Sounds great!
Keep us updated with their progress and yours, as well!

7 Likes

You can burn them on a cd also.

25 Likes

Ever seen the movie the cocoon?

24 Likes

Umā€¦no, sorry

3 Likes

LOL was thinking this totally when she mentioned the circumstances.

4 Likes

Okay I now know what Iā€™ll be doing tomorrow! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes
18 Likes

Thank you @_OM

4 Likes