Plasma Protocol

Right? lol
Okay Tenet will be after the cocoon ;)
I might drop in ‘the abyss’ also.

19 Likes

Just gonna rewatch Cocoon later today
Think I know “The Abyss” by heart now.

13 Likes

Based on the chat on the thread of what everyone was watching, I downloaded the Tenet the other day but haven’t yet had a chance to watch it. Will now look online for the Abyss as well.

10 Likes

I’m pretty excited for all the fun you are about to have.

25 Likes

@_OM by then I would have reverse-aged so I’ll be the teenager on the forum!! :sunglasses:

18 Likes

The (reverse) cycle of Life, my friend! :rofl:

13 Likes

Feeling this! It’s like I’m getting younger every day

10 Likes

So I’m thinking of having my mother use these audios (mainly combo 2) just want to see if they could potentially post a threat to her pacemaker (open heart surgery) with another surgery coming up to replace/upgrade the device. From what the audios have and what others are saying this should be safe? And effective?

3 Likes

Post more infos after few weeks of your mother’s listening…! How is she doing and so on! :two_hearts::two_hearts::pray:

Happy to see positive results in curing the injuries!

I believe that she will be fine at all !!! :) :pray::two_hearts:

Got the Plasma Protocol last night, way earlier than I planned.
But that´s life I suppose. When tested by things like this, our patience and equanimity fall down like a house of cards.

I will do the recommended 1 field per week to get to now them individually, then I will stack them to continuously reap all the benefits. Anyone stacking them yet?

I did 2 loops of the first audio this morning and felt awake, strong and stimulated in a good way.
2 hours later I was face down on my bed sleeping like a dog.

Ordered some supplements ta aid the regeneration. This is strong stuff!

17 Likes

I never had the fatigue part with these fields. I wonder if it’s even working properly or not?

1 Like

Less wonder does have wonderful benefits :sweat_smile: meaning fewer blockages, just keep using the fields…

7 Likes

It´s working! You´ve gotten benefits already, haven´t you?

2 Likes

So I’ve been using them in a stack for 4 days I think.
The only benefit I saw is fast reflexes.
Like I will try to put a mind movie for you
I was drinking my 1 L water bottle and the other 1 L bottle was about to fall so while I was drinking my other bottle of water I grab the one who was falling at the same time hahaha
I had this experience 2 times
The other one I don’t remember quite well but it was something falling and me grabbing it
I have this audio because i want it all the benefits that this can give you
But this was not expected
But after reading a bit
Fast reflexes=Nervous system

13 Likes

Now i remembeer the other thing that was falling that i grab before it hit the floor was a phone

3 Likes

Great! Thank you for the input!

5 Likes

I am stacking now too. Woke up feeling very fresh, better mood and skin is the best its been. Although iv only stacked one day, i will update my results in 7 days. I can see a very fast de-aging process with this.

12 Likes

So it isn’t necessary that everyone will experience fatigue with this?

No! And those who experience fatigue will only do so in the beginning.
When the body has found it´s balance, all the other benefits will show instead.
This can be found with other fields aswell.

6 Likes

Looking good!
Yes, please inform us of your progress!

6 Likes