Plasma Protocol

lol no…
but you’ll probably suddenly be stronger and smarter than the rest of the teenagers around you… again WITH some time…

(if it doesn’t happen in a month or 2…don’t @ me!)

(rofl! stop jumping ahead in the book! :rofl:stop that! was literally writing this BEFORE you started bragging about being strong…and before your pre-edit that looks like i’m talking crazy… sigh)

Well…you know what you wrote originally…that’s what I’m responding to :P

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:I had to delete it I realized that I sounded dumb lol so I just bragged about myself

10 Likes

Is this kind of related to that “primordial breathing” in taoist energy work? Hmm… returning to the original blueprint…

1 Like

Any guy with surgical scar using plasma protocol???

Is it working? Do you see some positive changes???

Any other updates???:heart:

What other fields have you been using since then and what fields have you been combining with plasma protocol to make it work???:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Had another question:

If it is someone dealing with a specific type of cancer (ie. lungs), then would it be possible to just focus on the 2nd track without going through 1 week of the 1st track? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly, I’d start them off with the regular Plasma field and HEED the warnings by SilverZuzu above about going really really slow…and MONITORING their reactions and how they feel.

I don’t even feel comfortable giving any advice on this as I feel it’s going to be an “issue” if things don’t turn out in the best possible manner.

Just LISTEN to your intuition…not your fears about using these field in a careful, meticolous way…

The seemingly “faster, more direct” treatment isn’t necessarily the best one in this case or in many issues.

Start with regular Plasma… see how they react and then using your intuition think about incorporating Plasma Protocol into the treatment.

Good luck :+1:

P.S. and be sure that YOU, PERSONALLY are using the regular Plasma for clarity of thought, intuition, and as a healthy field that resonates a healthy blueprint vibration to those around you who need it.

25 Likes

The same thing is with eternity as well. So a combination of both should give me a lifespan of 500-1000 years?

2 Likes

too much i guess

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying, I’ll let her ease into the plasma field at her own pace for now then :slight_smile:

(It’s true, I tend to push people towards solutions xD)

6 Likes

Will the plasma combo 1 and 2 regenerate dopamine, serotonin and various other receptors as well?

4 Likes

Thanks, you indirectly replied to one of my wonder, whether I should alternate between Plasma Protocol and Plasma Light.

Definitely sounds like it’s a good idea, both are complementary, even more if we add on top of it the Torsion field :pray:

7 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

Can this boost other fields so we can get faster results?

4 Likes

648129637d847b1dd002aaf8f8bb542d

8 Likes

How should plasma protocol help someone with diabetes?

7 Likes

If it reverts cells to their original state, then insulin resistance should technically be reverted, reversing type 2 diabetes.

15 Likes

Overtime? But the cycle for each audio is just 1 week right? Or do you mean the process is repeated over and over after the 3 week mark till desired results are achieved.

3 Likes

yes, although I would prioritize the second plasma combo as it fixes the internal organs.

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone has tried putting together a detoxification/clearance stack that helps with the symptoms and fatigue… I might try but I am not too sure what I’d include in a stack

1 Like

I’m having some mild detox symptoms from this. I had some acid reflux in the morning. Felt a little nauseous as well🤢.

7 Likes