Big results - 2 years of using (Brain Stack)

I think its on patreon?

2 Likes

Ahh yes, could be…

2 Likes

On patreon

2 Likes

Oh I do :D but its not really financially secure

Guess you right I add this too

Hmm… I can cancel Gamma because I dont use patreon

But I think marauder´s suggestion is enough :muscle:

Well, thank you @marauder and @MonkeyOwl Im grateful that you both took the time and helped me out :grin:
I thank you too my friend @Dr_Manhattan
SaltyCreepyGodwit-small

5 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

I think this is the “perfect brain stack” : shorter, simpler, faster results.

Part I: Primer
Acetylcholine (3 times)
Superhuman genius (1-2h)
BDNF (2 times)

Part II: Pump
Alchemical blend
Hydrogen (drinking lots of water)
Nitric oxide

Part III: Work
Brain growth or conceptual or synesthesia or visual processing

So, less fields, notably TDCS which is gone, a shorter and surer path to “Da Pump” etc…
About the pump: you may want to altern Alchemical blend and hydrogen to really dose. They add a different pressure. So a M-state only pump will differ to a hydrogen only pump, if that makes sense.
If you’re already overwhelmed by the M-state you might discover that you can withstand less hydrogen. Same thing for the nitric oxide that comes next, so try to find your zone. I personally go back to the pump phase a second time after a 3-4h to start again with the “work”.

About the Hydrogen, in my opinion it’s better to drink the water and listen on an empty stomach. For those you want optimal results they’ll have to consider that and maybe switch it with the alchemical blend or another step.

Maybe I will add some other observations if I forgot one.
You’re free to try, share your results and even improve it.

Brain regeneration is still a thing

Edit:
The alchemical pump feels to me like a horizontal pressure line in the middle of the brain from front to back.
The Hydrogen one feels like a global pressure flowing around the brain.
The nitric oxide push feels deeper :man_shrugging:

I also feel more mindful with this stack even if I have a stronger pump. The previous stack would give me a lower quality pump and leave me a little overstimulated.

51 Likes

Thanks for writing this out, please don’t delete it :pray::pray:

May have convinced me to get the alchemical blend

7 Likes

ayo, visual processing and superhuman genius and youll read like sonic runs
you take in the words like a sponge and understand them, even when your reading speed is acceralated and faster than you are used to, but you get used to it the more you read

4 Likes

hours

3 Likes

yes, it gets better tho, the more you brain grow already the better it can take more growth, it has space too you know or I dont know how the brain works, well I dont but whatever :smiley:

2 Likes

4 Likes

and supplement with omega 3, makes this all much more easier

4 Likes

It is actually good to play Superhuman 1-2 hours a day, but then you will need to loop Brain Regeneration overnight…

2 Likes

maybe, maybe not, each brain is different, I use brain regen x2 at the end of the whole stack and Im good to go

2 Likes

Dont forget autism field. Its very important too if you use superhuman genius more than 2x a day.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Well, I shared my experience. I don’t really listen for X or Y amount of time, but until I get the feelings and sensations I’m looking for. It might require some variations from day to day…
I hesitated to share the listening time before, preferring instead to let users adapt the way they want. It turns out that it is the n°1 question I receive so here it is.

I’ve tried many different combinations between « official stacks », including less superhuman genius and more M-states. I observed better results in the configuration I shared :man_shrugging:

If you disagree, go ahead and share your full stack with everyone… who knows it might be better

As for the testosterone and estrogen for hours, let us know how it goes lol

5 Likes

Hmm… I’m not sure where that’s coming from.
There is no rest increase

Unless listening to brain regeneration a few hours while you sleep (for peace of mind) bothers you because you wanted to listen to something else :man_shrugging:

A more apt analogy would be, I’ll work out, but then I’ll have to stretch.

That’s up to you, each person has it’s priority.

Plus, if you think your getting the same results from M-states without the downsides :grimacing:

1 Like

@_OM

Months? Does blueprint also works as a booster? Or enhances the effects of other fields?

Edit: Ok after reading testimonials and based on my own exp it definitely does lol

3 Likes

I was also one of those in a cognitive pursuit.

Let me add the following. Although @Dr_Manhattan looks “extreme”, I can confirm it works.
You can use superhuman for a few hours. And I’ve done that also and created a stack for it.
Manly “Superhuman Genius” + Cognitive Enhancement Tag.

Those that have the tag know that there is some regeneration aspect to it. A

Downsides?
Well, every time I would take a nap or sleep, I would instantly dream. Quite vivid one’s… :blush:
And after a while, I too started getting better at visualising, and using more of the right brain. This is no way a placebo.
I felt more in tune with my study, and would retain things better, but the best thing was actually retaining them in my own way.
I could “place words” in a room, and grab them for later use.

What I usually suggest is this: if you don’t feel COMFORTABLE using that much, take at least the principles.
@Dr_Manhattan goes through his way of experimenting and explaining, and my own actually don’t differ that much from him.

I can’t speak for the Alchemical Blend or Hydrogen.
But after a while my stack was basically :

• ISIRB & ALL MSTATES
  • ENPP + AcetylCholine
  • Superhuman Genius (2x)
  • ADD AHD
  • Enhanced Brain Hemysphere
  • Well of Creativity
  • Creativity
  • TDCS
  • Bdnf (2x)

I would use at the end either Autism, or BTA, or something of the sorts.

However, after a while I started to increase the time of Superhuman, and included my IPF + CE tags.

I don’t know if this is advisable or not. It was purely for testing purposes, however, I would go for a round of stimulating different areas : attention, creativity, hemisphere sync, cognitive enhancement… And finishing with superhuman + brainwork.

My brain would get so pumped that I started to increase the amount of Superhuman too AND Brainwork.
Due to caution I was “loosing” too much time with either stimulation or preparation. But you need actual workout, so, think : Superhuman ; Brainwork ; Well of creativity ; Cognitive CE…

Those need to be longest. Especially the Superhuman.

Your rest period if it increases in the first days, will diminish quite rapidly. I could take a nap for 10-20 mins and seemed it was hours. Lol.
It would add a bit of “adrenaline/caffeine” effect to it.

Small note : IF YOU DON’T DRINK PLENTY. And I really do mean PLENTY (I was constantly drinking water), AVOID DOING THESE EXPERIMENTS.
My water intake augmented tremendously too.

Sorry for hijacking @Dr_Manhattan, just to lay some things on here too :wink:

Thanks for a great review. I experienced something as you did, not quite that powerful, because I had to stop this pursuit… But… I’ll be back. (Arnold’s voice :thinking:)

22 Likes