Intelligence improvement experiment

Also, some people told you to listen less even though you barely listened. I didnā€™t comment on that, but seriously ?
If you canā€™t hear your tv do you lower the volume ?
If your car doesnā€™t start do you remove some gas form the tank ?
If youā€™re still hungry do you eat less ?
Less is not moreā€¦ itā€™s less lol. It isā€¦

If you canā€™t feel jack, use more. Blast superhuman genius for 10h one time and tell me you didnā€™t feel anythingā€¦ Iā€™m sure you wonā€™t do it twice.

How do you know you havenā€™t been listening enough, you canā€™t feel jack and you donā€™t see results.
How do you know youā€™d been listening too much, your brain is gonna hurt and your gonna have too much focus, but youā€™ll feel it.

13 Likes

For the results I expected, it was a reasonable gain in intelligence, to where I could remember better, have better reasoning skills and spatial ability, basically I wanted a moderate increase in these areas, not an unrealistic increase which is impossible in that timeframe, I just wanted to be able to notice some decent improvement. Btw when blasting the brain fields, is fine if I only do it on the weekends?

Yeah, I stopped using cognitive enhancement, as brain growth work was a substitute for it.

@Dr_Manhattan @Troglodyte369
Sorry for pushing through, but I believe you can take this experiment to the next level.

For instance, when I started, I kept it simple. I had a round of stimulation, such as yourself. For the first fieldsā€¦
It didnā€™t take long to figure that I needed more, not less.

Iā€™d go as :

• enpp
  • nerve growth
  • Superhuman
  • Add ahd
  • cognitive enhancement
  • creativity
  • Brain work

After a while, the list was long and boring. So I started to improve it :

Round 1

• Mstates
    -Isirb
    -Superhuman
  • Well of Creativity
    -Brain work

Round 2
-Superhuman (30min
-Brainwork (30min)
-alpha wave

And so onā€¦ You see the difference from 1 to 2? And I kept bettering it in time.

I even had a genius idea to loop the Superhuman and such. Just to notice when I reached overstimulation.

Iā€™m a brain enthusiast, and I love results. The brain fields provide tangible results. Such as very high focus, short powerful naps, spatial and visual ability (I could visualize in depth)ā€¦etcā€¦

To run an actual experiment you should have more testing other than the fields and the results. Thatā€™s just lazy cause-effect.
You should set some parameters and triggers to understand whatā€™s happening. Because if your one and only test is the actual result from the IQ test, that could change simply because youā€™re calmer, or happier, or sad, orā€¦ What if you do the test on a off day?

Anyway,
Now things are even better, you have for example the Alchemical MStates Audio (this should be quite interesting - one day I will get it too ), Conceptual Realizations ā€¦

Just push it really. Work. Youā€™ve practiced, but I believe it is time to put in the work.

And most importantly, albeit I donā€™t use at the moment a brain stack, the results have stuck with me, oddly enough.

Iā€™m sure Phillip can vouch for this : the brain stack can be quite addicting. If you do it right, you go from reading a book to master a subject pretty quickly. You sort of develop an addiction to thingsā€¦ Really.

11 Likes

Philip can vouch for this and everything else you said :+1:t2:
(So far :wink:)

6 Likes

And this :slight_smile:

Mine is now based on this more or less - I donā€™t have some of the fields yet. Also my listening times are shorter because I wear the cognitive tag while I listen and Iā€™ve noticed that everything brain related feels a MUCH more intense with that tag.

6 Likes

Great, how is the tag going btw, is it working well with the brain?

Yeah if I stop focusing on work and focus on myself/the tag a bit while I wear it, I can feel it physically working which is a really strange feeling :laughing:
But itā€™s not like the brain pump Philip talks about, itā€™s more gentle

I donā€™t have an intelligence improvement experiment though :)

8 Likes

Yeah, I am sure that the tag is doing itā€™s work with making you smarter either way, itā€™s pretty powerful.

1 Like

I didnā€™t know you also had the tag :hugs:
We need to make a CE Gang around here :blush:

3 Likes

Almost month five of using the new and updated stack, and nothing much except for slightly better visualization when doing mental arithmetic. I will take that as something; however, my actual working memory capacity has remained sedentary throughout this period, and the 5 months of listening. I am unsure why this is, it could be as it is already high, and cannot go much higher. Just as a note, I am going to stop fields by July (for real) if nothing much has improved in that time frame from now to then. I wouldnā€™t mind it tbh (slightly disappointed) everyone is different, maybe fields are not my thing.

You can also try Confidence field after SLR.

2 Likes

I will try that, I am currently working with spirituality zone to fix these problems I have with little results, he thinks it is an energy blockage or some karma from previous lives which makes me not able to get an effect.

1 Like

what does enhanced visual do?

Enhanced Visual Processing: New Release

1 Like

whatā€™s isirb? any link?

and btw did you have the right routine? like everyday enough sleep, meditation, healthy diet, mental exercise, etc.?

3 Likes

Thank you, and what is RBM3? What does it have to do with cancer?

New Release: Longevity (ISIRB and RBM3)

Read all about them here

1 Like