Thoughts on my brain stack? For studying and others

Hi everyone
I recently made a stack (as recent as yesterday lol) due to my start in studying neuroscience
A bit of context: this field has been on my mind for years now but didn’t actually persue it because of low self confidence about my abilities, intelect… the usual auto sabotage spiral
But I decided to just go for it, starting from scratch.
My stack is as follows

Brain refresher (x1)
Brain Conectivity (x1)
Brain Dancer (x1)
Deep Brain Stimulation (x1)
Enhanced Visual Processing (x1)
Semax (x1)
Superhuman Genius (x1)
BMDF (x1)
Plasma Brain (loop, I love this lol)

Any suggestions? Maybe rearrange the placement of the fields? I’m not sure it is the right way to go about it.

What I wanna accomplish:
Better Focus, retention, memory, motivation to study and persue this (I have a serious problem with consistency as well and trying new things that may fail resulting in me not taking action at all, working on it…)

Thank you for reading :)

4 Likes

Where is @Jojo when brain is involved :slightly_smiling_face:

On a serious note, generally it’s more advantageous to run each more times except Plasma Brain and stimulating ones (especially not Acetylcholine). SuperHuman Genius 3-4x, Enhanced Hemisphere Connectivity after it and up to 10x. Brain Dancer 2x, also preferably adding MState Gold and Silver and start.

Plasma Brain is fine at end and to loop, but not optimal. Enpp6 enzyme couple of times before Plasma Brain.

In general, did you take a look at Big results - 2 years of using (Brain Stack) - #175 by Dr_Manhattan and rest of this thread?

5 Likes

lol sleeping.

2 Likes

Please wake up and help this woman out lol.

I didi see it but wanted to know if maybe what I have in my playlist is sufficient, also really like those fields and wanted to see where they take me