Advice stack

And for productivity, have u tried this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0_rAA5FZiy/

1 Like

It would be ca. 5 hours because I listen to them passively while doing something else.

I never really aimed to have higher energy capacity (probably a mistake), I probably just used the SLR as capacity removal.

My history with morphic fields:
The first field that I found from sapien was the SLR 1.0, I was pretty young when I listened to it (ca.14 years old) then 2.0 when it got released and now 3.0

I ranked them

I have flatfeet, x legs (not strong), hip mobility problems (Bone tendon attachment is inflamed),My left knee was overloaded, which is why I couldn’t do any sport for a few months (and since then it cracks when I move it), I never trained my glutes and because of that my lower back needed to do more work (pain), my physiotherapist told me that I have scoliosis (not strong just a little bit), my shoulders are making a lots of (little bit painful) noises, my neck is completely tense (but I train to work against that), probably because of my hips, neck and wisdom teeth my jaw started to make clicking sounds when I open it. There have been slight deformations, according to my MRT (it is not painful but it is pretty annoying and not healthy, my right jaw side works more than my left).

I think these are all of my problems.

I do exercises for these because I don’t want to only rely on fields

I saw that but someone told me that we should only use 1 Instagram mandala so I sticked to “attract positivity”

Yeah you are completely right, But at the same time I kind of hoped that there are fields that can completely cover one or more topics of mine

I think you should consider investing in plasma flaunt which could cover most physical healing needs. and this way you can reduce several fields from your list. And you can listen to it actively, which gives faster results.

or meanwhile plasma beach and orgone accumulator which are free alternatives for general healing

1 Like

Actually I think too many people skip the fact that brain fields, especially free ones that aren’t specific help ti develop nervous system in a passive manner. NGF one 1hr daily, sleeping with Brain Regeneration, lots of other ones like 2x Alzheimer treatment field daily, will help to alleviate symptoms of overload robustly. Of course Cerebrum album, each 2-3x, couple of times a day, except Deep Brain Magnetic Stimulation (I didn’t use it or read about enough to recommend).
Paid Opus Manhattan should be the default choice now.

2 Likes

So the superhuman genius is a passive help too?

Most likely, you can read that one can build tolerance easily to spamming it almost 24/7 if Anti-Autism is used daily.

1 Like

Are talking about the superhuman genius field?
Because I’m the description is written that 2 times should be the max

Yes, it’s beginner-advice, read this thread for example :slightly_smiling_face: Big results - 2 years of using (Brain Stack) - #175 by Dr_Manhattan

Of course 2hrs isn’t 24/7, but it isn’t out of reach really.

And read this as well Superhuman genius users read this!

1 Like

I think if you are serious about fields, you should spend some time every day doing practices such as:

Meditation
Star exercise
Neigong (I do these 3)
Yoga
Pranayama
Breath exercise
Tibetan rites
And so on

They are free, does not take much time, make fields work better while providing a lot of other benefits. Don’t rely on fields, do the actual work!

1 Like

I don’t rely on fields, I see them as an booster to my goals. For my health problems, I do already exercises. Meditating am I doing too because of the good benefits.

That’s interesting, so indeed it is possible. I wonder how much you can learn if you do this one full day

the neck, hump field would help for my tension right?

What’s the difference between Neigong and Qigong?

1 Like

I think neigong is qigong with focus on internal arts (nei means internal in Chinese) whereas some qigong maybe focus more on movement.

1 Like

Thanks! Will further look into it.

So what would your advice be?

1 Like

Man, wait, I have my life and stuff too. No need of tagging/asking me multiple times. I will get back to you.

1 Like

My bad, sorry