Cerebral palsy rehabilitation

I’ve noticed that you’ve developed repair fields for a number of diseases, including ALS and I’d like you to do one specifically for people with cerebral palsy, a disease that affects about 3 in 1,000 people and I’ve been with him for 20 years, high muscle tone is a major feature of lower extremity muscle spasms, less coordination than normal

2 Likes

Welcome @szs1994

Good suggestion , meanwhile for support, few ppl have used brain regeneration field with good effects .

Plasma light beach (start v slowly , 3-5 min in the beginning with grounding field)
There are other brain rel fields. Maybe experienced peple could talk abt them

You could go through _OM’s suggestion regarding plasma usage from here

2 Likes

Cerebral palsy has several different forms, with different degrees of limb tone and combinations. Including hypotension. A field aimed only at reducing the tone in the lower extremities and coordination will not cover all cases of CP. In addition, the main reason for this condition of the muscles is brain damage. It is the brain that sends such signals to the muscles that they are shackled by spasticity. Therefore, it is most effective for rehabilitation to improve the work of the brain. You can add fascial techniques to relax the body. To the recommendations above, consider the plasma brain field

7 Likes