New Release: Brain Massage

Some moderation changes were made to the topic per the request of a user.

https://teespring.com/brain-massage?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=961&cid=104026&fbclid=IwAR30RHCu7qrNFnXu_fz1PxPp5w-Cp3Q8bcHvCMD325-dcCUQ_UVgGqCg8lA

This is designed to work on your brain as a gentle energetic massage,
It also will increase in blood and nutrient flow towards the brain while providing a mild ‘detox’
(which would simply be a mild removal of toxins)
Its like have a brain spa day.

The audio is a little more than 5 mins long and you can play it on loop if you wish.
2 - 3 times is usually enough for nice effects but you can play it longer if you wish.

A growing body of evidence suggests that exercise can boost brain power and general cell/neuron lifespan
by increasing the cerebral blood. This does this along with mild energetic pressure based massage.

This can easily be added to other brain type work (studying, nootropics, other sapien audios etc)
or just to improve the long term performance.

23 Likes

So we’ve got Brain Massage and Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced at our morphic field spa now! :smiley:

24 Likes

And here I was thinking after buying Brain Growth audio, “yes this is it”…
Now, you come up with another audio smh…

Well given the work my brain is doing, perhaps it does deserve a spa for itself :man_shrugging:

@FBI_cyber_division; @Escapingeinstellung; @anon64768676

7 Likes

Haha we need more spas!

4 Likes

So wish it would be more like a pineal massage, but brain as a whole sounds pretty good too

Maybe the captain is releasing a full body spa :thinking: @Captain_Nemo

Or even better, for a bodybuilder as yourself also, A cryogenic audio!
“this creates the sensation of entering a cryogenic chamber. It should accelerate your body’s healing and give an overall sense of pleasantry. Avoid overuse as it could make your whole body numb and less prone to react in the short term .Avoid using before driving or doing heavy machinery. Use as much as you need until you feel the results, preferably before resting”

4 Likes

Mannnnn i can only dream of the day! A day where I can experience stepping foot inside of a -230° F chamber through a portal field lol the phone would freeze! Extra subfields would be needed to prevent that haha

Probably would be very dangerous too lol

2 Likes

Yes I am working on a short album release at the moment.
the brain itself would be slightly different, so I placed it seperate on teespring
but there would be one for the rest of the internal organs and then for the outside body and a bone massage ;)

31 Likes

Ohhh that sounds wonderful! I can’t wait!!! I can use a bone massage haha

8 Likes

@TheAscendingBicep You wanna get your bone massaged? I don’t believe the audio is for that :rofl:

3 Likes

Really??

13 Likes

Noooo :rofl: my collar bone! Haha

Man I was laughing for a good minute haha got me sweating haha

6 Likes

Back on topic…

Can’t wait @Captain_Nemo!

4 Likes

Dream… I can’t with you :pensive: IM GOING BROKE.

2 Likes

Then you arent using properly all his things :sunglasses::smirk: jk jk im already ordering stilettos to start stripping for money for Sapien i swear :joy:

10 Likes

8 Likes

After brain massage :)

12 Likes

No testimonials :pensive:

(Jk)

Just bought it (Brain Message) now and playing it…(played it 6 X in a row)
Probably better for me to NOT play this (now)after 9 PM,… HA, too late.
I will start playing this in the A.M. as a regular thing to hopefully wake up my brain. As a psychic sensitive I do feel this, it is very gentle. The audio= No music, just wind sounds and synth. I felt it in different parts of my brain. Sort of feels like my brain is a wet sponge and hands are slightly squeezing it gently, going in different areas, one at a time. Quite frankly I would buy (and have bought) any brain item that DW/SM put out, to help my damage. The aftermath of listening is I hear fizzing…like champagne bubbles. Fingers in my ears blocking outside noise…still fizzing, tells me it is going on inside my brain. Yeah I’m Clairaudient too, lucky me (rolls eyes).

Now playing my Brain Works X2 as usual, will be followed by several other S.M. brain vids (Amygdala Healing, Stroke Prevention and M.S. Help, then Brain Regeneration).

Sorry, u will need someone with a “normal brain” to give u immediate results. I’m in this for the long term. So glad DW make these tools. Thank you DW and Sam!

BTW the brain fizzing took about 1 1/2 hrs. to subside once I finished listening to Brain Message. (This is after listening 6 times in a row.)

17 Likes

@SilverZuzu That sound that stayed with you was probably your brain doing a toast of gratitude. Raising its intelectual champagne glass as a thank you - a token of gratitude.

Cheers :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes