General Discussion

I think he has an account too lol
It’s #justafeeling
But I’ll play along

2 Likes

Is this true? It got 14 upvotes in the comment section with others also saying that the effects are short lasting, with my information I believe that certain fields are more long-term, but the longer you listen, the more permanent it is and long-lasting the effects will be, is this person telling the truth? Or just lying?

It’s just people commenting on the internet whatever they think 🤷
They probably believe what they write they just don’t know they’re wrong.

12 Likes

Okay, thanks.

Anyone here know what Brain Massage does, is it just to relax or calm the brain? Or does it actually have any cognitive benefits, I heard @uial mention that it increases blood flow to the brain, it doesn’t mention that on the og description on the field on Teespring, I am sure uial is right, but I am just checking again.

The original description was altered due to Teespring’s requirements.

Here is the original description and thread:

This is designed to work on your brain as a gentle energetic massage,
It also will increase in blood and nutrient flow towards the brain while providing a mild ‘detox’
(which would simply be a mild removal of toxins)
Its like have a brain spa day.

The audio is a little more than 5 mins long and you can play it on loop if you wish.
2 - 3 times is usually enough for nice effects but you can play it longer if you wish.

A growing body of evidence suggests that exercise can boost brain power and general cell/neuron lifespan
by increasing the cerebral blood. This does this along with mild energetic pressure based massage.

This can easily be added to other brain type work (studying, nootropics, other sapien audios etc)
or just to improve the long term performance.

6 Likes

Thanks Uial, you are the man!

2 Likes

Hey everyone, is there an updated version of the theta audio? Without the creepy singing? If so, is it on gumroad or Sapiens patreon?

Nobody talking about After The Storm? (new image on Instagram)

It’s so beautiful and powerful.

5 Likes

What did you experience
Can you tell more please
Is it something like raindrops field prehaps, that feeling I mean

A waterfall is a natural negative ion generator, due to the Lenard effect.

Even as an image or painting, waterfall has a strong movement of water (yang), which is a symbol of wealth, prosperity and abundance in Feng Shui. But be sure to position it properly. (On this specifically I cannot advice, you will have to do your own research.)

3 Likes

A fresh, energizing feeling, like a cooling mist in the heat. Petrichor. (one of my favorite words)

2 Likes

Consciousness is at the base level of everything. It also works through computers. Give it enough time and work and you can feel this. After all, everyone leaves a signature.

2 Likes

Makes sense!

Exactly… the image is breathtaking!!

9 Likes

Send me energy to manifest into abundance so I can acquire an Ascension tag to raise our vibration!

1 Like

Am I the only one who get a message or notification seconds after I log in ?

I might not log in for hours, but when I do, I get a notification, someone talked to me « 1 min » ago.
It keeps happening

3 Likes

Maybe the system wants you to keep coming back

8 Likes

Schumann Resonance tag (I own this) also helps with energy too which can be useful.

“Manifestation happens when our vibration perfectly matches with the vibration of our desire. Most subliminals or energy files don’t take into account the state at which our own vibration exists, or the influences upon it.

If an experience is not intended to be a part of our expected life experiences or destiny, then the planetary energies will block the manifestation of our desire, by directly influencing our vibration.”

Thoughts?

4 Likes