Brain Massage

Did anyone get any cold like symptoms from brain massage audio? I listened few times at night and had cold like detox symptoms in morning. Or is it cuz of advanced healing audio? I use it daily but never experienced cold before.lrt me know if any of you had the same issue…However…Some may underestimate this field since it’s only brain massage but keep in mind that for spiritual awakening detoxing is a major part…And it also detoxes brain which includes pineal gland. Which would make third eye opening easier. So I think it’s a must buy for those who are in spiritual path.

6 Likes

This is my 3rd day of using it, playing it X4-5 in a row and have not noticed as of yet any detox symptoms. Yes, detoxing the brain is very important and very hard to do even with supplements.

1 Like

Yes it does detox as well, so its likely that is what you are experiencing, it is supposed to do it in a very gentle way though.

15 Likes

Well probably . I do feel mild pressure during listening. It’s not that rough. And its better now. The detox symptoms.

It also could be a first time experience for a period of time since my brain never experienced such a process. I did use it more times today and didn’t have the same symptoms.

Is there another name for the brain massage field ? I cant find it

1 Like

@Danthemaan1

1 Like

Thx for the reply, i just bought it, but I didnt realize i have to wait for the order to be processed and there is an issue tracking it in teespring . I thought i would get it straight away.

Edit: i see now they have too make the product for me. And I can track it now.

That’s just a boilerplate email they send out to all customers, since almost all of their (Teespring’s) products have to be made to order. Sapien’s audios, like this one, don’t have to be made to order. You’ll soon get an email with a download link. Just have a little more patience.

Then I’d contact Teespring’s Customer Support.

Where can I still get this please?

Sadly, it’s discontinued for now. Many Teespring audios have been removed and not yet renewed. Perhaps in the future.