New Release: Brain Massage

Just want to update. After listening to my regular A.M. vids, I am now playing my new group of Brain Healing vids, my Brain stack as written before. I usually do this at night, but decided to change to the A.M. now. This time after playing the Brain Message I hear no fizzing. (I’m not surprised by this) However I do still get sensations.
One thing I must tell is that since I got serious ill ( May1999),and sustained considerable brain damage (found out about 2003) I have felt and in a flash “seen” a large concrete block around and encasing my entire head. I have also felt that the corpus callosum was quite damaged and at times have felt some thought processes just all of a sudden “stop cold” and unable to finish. I know this sounds weird, but its true.

So even though I make it a point of actively using my brain (in fact I had to rehab myself, by going to the library and reading and then retelling what I read with…childrens books at first, then working myself up in grades. Working also my comprehension skills. ) My short term memory and higher cognitive skills have suffered the most. Anyway, going back to the cement block, I assumed it was a curse, but it appears so far, either not to be, or IS and so far been unable to budge. I have used most of S.M.'s and D.S. brain vids since 2017. I own his original Brain enhancement field and original Protection Field since 2018, have it tied around my waist, it is always with me. Since mid-Sept 2020 have owned the Cognitive dog tag, although haven’t worn it much due to breaking in the Eternity Delux tag, Shielding tag and Intersession 2 tag I got in late Sept. 2020. Even though I have consistently played Brain stacks almost daily haven’t noticed much improvement, the cement block stayed in place. Now, from today, when I play this Brain stack I am putting on my new brain tag. Anyway , the point is that with this Brain Message which I play as my first MP3 in my Brain Stack, I feel the cement block is just starting to loosen up, and I have never felt that before. I have also decided to play right after my Brain Stack “Induced Hepatocyte” then Glutathione, which normally I play every day anyway. I will further update if I see any improvement.

17 Likes

That’s great to hear your overall development and regrowth.
For growth to appear, transformation needs to occur. Usually healing and repair needs to be done.

It seems you were consistently trying to level up the brain, which was not fully prepared /repaired at the time. Nonetheless, this impairment seems to be diminishing! That’s wonderful news my friend :slight_smile:

Try pairing it with with Brain Regeneration, autism, even Brain tumor Treatment and Sclerosis.
I’ve done it previously, I went on a looping saga of Superhuman and Cognitive Enhancement. Great in the short run, but doing more damage than good.

There were no massages at the time :smiley::rofl:

So I had to resort to the most healing audios I could find. My "cement block " was overstimulation. Before we develop things, being it concepts, ideas, audio enforcement, energy manipulation, we need to ensure the basic structure is strong enough, my brain was out of sync and I was forcing a development like that.

The great news is that you are now able to provide a SPA for the remaining healing brain audios, please do consider them in your brain stack ( if you haven’t already):muscle:

7 Likes

I play Brain Regen. as the last vid.of my Brain Stack. The M.S. vid (which BTW I have the most sensation with until the Brain Message came out) is already in my Brain Stack. I know there are other brain vids (which I have tried for a while), but I found the ones I picked out most relevant to my situation. If I were to add one, it would be the Parkinsons Disease vid. because the last 2 yrs. I have had episodes of not being able to move my entire right leg. Thank you for your kind replys.
I agree physical healing of the brain is most important.

6 Likes

both

2 Likes

And the Captain delivers again :scream: :scream: freshly released

Spa Days

These are all designed to give your body a wonderful massage treatment,

The only area not included is the brain.

You may experience a gentle massaging squeeze as tension is released and blood flow is increased.

Relax, and enjoy.

(these can also help with healing and long term better functioning, the bone one may also help stimulate and rejuvenate marrow etc)

10 Likes

Oh Captain, my Captain!

Spa Days

@Captain_Nemo

10 Likes

Pretty sure, DW has just been waiting for someone to post this gif before changing his name back :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

You might consider adding Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity to your stack.

(Edit: It will synergistically complement Brain Growth Work and the other fields’ effects on your corpus callosum.)

From the description:

This works by inducing the neurons in the corpus callosum to fire and form new and more connections between the left and right while also inducing the production of nerve growth factor and BDNF in this specific area.

8 Likes

Uial - I’ve tried it before with no result but now I will add it back to my Brain Stack. Thanks for the suggestion.

2 Likes

One thing that hasn’t been mentioned and may be of interest:

This field will encourage drainage of waste buildup in the brain’s glymphatic system.

Glutathione Super Anti-Oxidant and Lymphatic System Blockage Removal and Enhanced Drainage would complement these effects from the field, and aid in waste product clearance.

(The Longevity Series fields, Anti Aging field and brain-related fields would also complement this field more generally.)

Here is an excerpt from a mini-review article of the glymphatic system.

Abstract

The glymphatic system is a glial-dependent waste clearance pathway in the brain, in place of lymphatic vessels, dedicated to drain away soluble waste proteins and metabolic products. Specifically, the glymphatic network serves as a “front end” for waste clearance, and is connected downstream to an authentic lymphatic network, associated with dura covering the brain as well as cranial nerves and large vessels at the skull exits. The anatomical and functional interconnections between these two networks are not completely understood. Several key physiological processes have been identified that control glymphatic transport function and waste clearance from brain.

In this review, we aim to provide an overview and discussion of the concept behind the glymphatic system, current evidence, and controversies, while specifically focusing on the consequences of aging and evidence of its existence in human brain. Discovering novel strategies for optimizing and maintaining efficient brain waste clearance across the lifespan may in the future prove to be important for preventing cognitive decline and sustaining healthy aging.

Introduction

Waste removal from the central nervous system is essential for maintaining brain homeostasis across the lifespan. Two interconnected, dynamic networks were recently uncovered, which may provide new information concerning the conundrum of how the brain manages waste removal in the absence of authentic lymphatic vessels (LVs). The glymphatic system serves as the brain’s “front end” waste drainage pathway that includes a perivascular network for cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) transport [1, 2], which is connected to a downstream authentic lymphatic network associated with the meninges (dura), cranial nerves, and large vessels exiting the skull [3-5]. The anatomical and functional components of the two systems are complex, and the processes by which they physically interconnect are only partly understood.

The first pioneering studies documented that soluble amyloid beta (Aβ) protein and tau oligomers – metabolic waste products whose buildup is associated with Alzheimer’s disease (AD) – were transported from the interstitial fluid (ISF) space and out of the brain via the glymphatic system [1, 6]. This information was followed by another hallmark study reporting that slow wave sleep enhanced glymphatic Aβ clearance from brain when compared to wakefulness [7]. Collectively, this information was met with excitement in the neuroscience and clinical communities because maintaining efficient brain waste drainage across the lifespan – possibly by preserving normal sleep architecture – emerged as a novel therapeutic target for preventing cognitive dysfunction and decline. The idea of maximizing brain “waste drainage” as a new preventive or therapeutic target for neurodegenerative disease states was further strengthened by animal studies providing evidence of declining glymphatic transport efficiency in healthy aging [8], AD models [9], traumatic brain injury [6], cerebral hemorrhage [10], and stroke [11].

Also, @TCS I believe you requested a field for the glymphatic system. :smiley:

17 Likes

Do we need brain massage if we already have hakuin butter meditation? As the hakuin one ‘detox’ the whole thing body from head down. Thank you.

This audio seems to really help with hangovers lol… After many many many days, I drank yesterday and had a hangover - 3 rounds of this has made a massive difference…

17 Likes

Can say the same for overnighters :+1:

4 Likes

Not sure if this tackles the Glymphatic system directly (where in deep sleep, the glial cells shrink in size by 200%, allowing a lot of space for the cerebrospinal fluid to do a “power cleansing” of toxins and coincidentally this protein called beta-amyloid which is involved in Alzheimer’s disease/dementia). - source: a podcast interview by a MD

Pretty interesting - because sleep deprivation would cause a build up of these toxins and unwanted proteins, which then increases the risk for Dementia, mental health problems and brain damage from oxidative stress. In other words, if brain massage indeed engages the glymphatic system → It directly combats alzheimer’s, other types of dementia and sleep deprivation.

15 Likes

Yes :slight_smile:

:+1: :100:

Edit:

Also, removal of waste products by itself encourages further glymphatic waste drainage, and allows better ongoing functioning of the glymphatic system after the waste products are removed.

Restoring glymphatic system function is protective against things which affect cerebral homeostasis and the blood-brain barrier disruptively, which have many varied sources and effects.

(for example in hangovers and sleep deprivation, mentioned above)

12 Likes

Now I just need a silent version so I can play it during my overnight shifts :joy:

4 Likes

it opens up my nasal airways

4 Likes

Older description stated detox, blood flow and perhaps better absorption of ingredients? Is this correct?

Anyone can share more experiences with this audio?
Anyone using it in a mental stack? :stuck_out_tongue:

The Teespring’s description is a bit vague now (I’m assuming Teespring did change it)

3 Likes

Yes that’s right

13 Likes

If you don’t have fission, I recommend you use this after nitric oxide in your brain stack.
It also helps if you overdid your brain stack. Should be great for studying.
Also makes you feel better if that’s your thing.
It has quite a few benefits.

I shorted it because my stack was too heavy, but I’d also like to hear from a regular user of this field

10 Likes