What about this brain stack guys?

Okay guys, my last post from previous forum is gone here, so I decided to create new one, please excuse me,

what do you think is this brain stack good: ?

Superhuman genius×1
BNDF ×1
Nerve growth ×2
Induced Creativity ×2
Brain regeneration ×1

Should I add something or replace something with?
I am looking for having short stack possible, not long, cause I don’t want to mess something with brain stack? But honestly idk anything about creating proper brain stack😒

But I am not giving up😁lol

4 Likes

i’d never go without Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity , i think is a key field

6 Likes

But I already used that one as permanent brain enchantment as well for long time but twice or trice times… I am really confused, maybe I didn’t create then stack properly idk

hmm i think these should be listened for a long time , like years to get the full potential effects from them, (but yea alternating them for different periods can be good too, every 1 is dfferent in a way, so whatever suits you)

2 Likes

Permanent Brain enchantment I did use but maybe for 2 years like, but maybe changes are subtle and I can’t yet recognise or my stack wasn’t properly created with it I really don’t know

i would keep the Permanent Brain enchantment in my stack and add the hemisphere connectivity and maybe adding something to the number of times you listen to them including the stack you posted

Wouldn’t that be too long
Honestly I don’t prefer long stacks, it didn’t work good for me must say, only short one worked for me best

@anon6431808 has an amazing stack for the brain. I started using this and it’s tackling a lot of the brain areas!

10 Likes

Ancestors knowledge
Tap into the collective consciousness
Real hidden one no one speaks about pietersite (tap into Akashic Record)
Interconnection of everything = knowledge.

If you got the tag, you could probably avoid some audios, for example:

•NGF
•BNDF
•hemisphere connectivity
•permant brain enhancement (this is item #2 on the product page but a bit more advanced.

Now that I write this, I could cut down on some of my stacks and just wear my tag.

4 Likes

I am using these consistently in another stack, great stuff

I really tired some time to use this one, but I had same experiences as with third eye chakra and I didn’t like it, unfortunately, I was constantly ungrounded I didn’t like feeling “out of this world”

I don’t have it unfortunately, but have couple others and I am very satisfied

I am very grateful on your help anyway :pray:t2:

2 Likes

How about Enpp6 Enzyme?

That should help before listening the stack, by fueling the brain. It is a quite important enzyme for myelination

3 Likes

Well I used that one in my previous stack since it is uploaded, but I didn’t see some improvements…okay I will write here my previous stack also

Okay this was my previous stack I used it long time:

Enpp6 Enzyme×3
Brain hemisphere×2 (this one I used since it’s uploaded)
Permanent brain enchantment×2 (this one I never changed since 2 years almost)
Nerve growth×3
tSCD ×3

I think IMO I don’t have enough knowledges for creating proper brain stack, so that’s why I think don’t see some improvements

3 Likes

watch, listen, read on the material you want to learn. This is something I need to improve on myself. Dopamine redux helped me out a little one time used it while “learning”.

1 Like

so Let’s recap a “brain stack”

Enpp6 Enzyme 2x
superhuman Genius 2x
GPLD1 3x
tDCS & NGF 3x
Attention and Focus 3x
Tap into the collective consciousness 3x
Ancestors knowledge 2x
Interconnection of everything (while doing a task you want to learn so loop until you’re done)
Acetylcholine 2x (after you’re done with the heavy learning) “is one of the most powerful neurotransmitters in the brain, known to support all aspects of cognition such as memory, language learning etc.”
Brain regeneration 3x

Now this stack is assuming you got the Cognitive and Memory Enhancement tag… for the reasons stated above.

If not

add

1. NGF + Tdcs
  2. BDNF
  3. hemisphere connectivity
  4. permanent brain enhancement

somewhere within that ^ stack.

4 Likes

Thank you for that, and these suggestions

I have just found something about BDNF description

So this may accelerate healing from damage in all of these areas, and compound the effects of the other brain related videos.

Does it mean this field should be played among last ones or it doesn’t matter?
I mean because of this; ?

1 Like

I’ve seen everyone put it in the beginning but the description suggests otherwise.

1 Like

I have noticed exact same thing, and now I have found description which confused me too, but okay I will put it among beginning like others already suggested because of their good results

1 Like

If you’re confused put it at the end. Listen to yourself.

this is my favourite brain related morphic field! i accidentally listened to it overnight and i woke up with so much energy that my body was already sweating from the heat i was generating.

i personally feel that it is important to have both hemispheres of your brain communicating as quickly and coherently as possible for learning and day to day functions!

7 Likes