Advanced Healing

Bro, pass on his work, ask him even. I feel sad when no history is kept. The humans have done a lot, its good for human history. Like Slim had a lot of herbal knowledge, he didn’t write or pass it on. (not to put you in a position) but I think we need to start to tabulate this information.

21 Likes

Absolutely!! I will ask him that… He has trained a few of his students and has written some books, but I am not very sure what he covers in them…

3 Likes

Hi Dream, would this be able to heal issues like balanitis and does this heal everything wrong in the body? Is the new stem cells and scar tissue removal different from this?

Got it yesterday. Once I started using it, I felt stuff around an old scar I have on my hand. Then something in my head.
Quit a powerful sleep supplement I was taking for 80 days before June, and been suffering from bad sleep. Now, though, I slept well for the first time this entire month (vs. a few days ago when I had the worst sleep of the year).

4 Likes

I have a question what are cancerous cells from an energetic point of view how do they form? In my experience the cause is negative, repressed and “stuck” energy from blockages. The blockages mainly form because of the negative energies cause they bring the body in disbalance and it can’t function properly. How do they get to the point where they are literally not my cells anymore? lol. I always thought they are just poor cells with too much negative energie buildup. I mean working on my issues combined with your anti cancer field right afterwards does work really well but your point of view could help me understand it maybe even better. Do negative beings take advantage of them? like “hijacking” them at some point so that they are not really my cells anymore?

3 Likes

it is a logical observation.
but the thing most people miss is that, psychic or energy isn’t something separate or some woo woo thing you don’t have to worry about.
its a part of you and your being if you believe in it or not.
Just like the whole chakra system is designed to support your organs,
people seem to think its some strange thing they can remove or change.

its all connected, if you eat something bad… it affects all of you.
we have genes to regulate this, p10, p52 etc. (I think they call it PTEN now)
we have experimented with overexpressing it even.

33 Likes

Dreameaver, regarding this my query last night and your answer. I asked if there were any suggestion you may be able to proffer . You said there may be things my body does not want to heal. Is this a finality and something that cannot done about.?

I’ve taken several classes from Raymon Grace and of course have his books. I live about four hours from him.

1 Like

There are many reasons why a person may not heal. Sometimes illnesses become such a huge part of their identity they don’t know how to let go of it. Some people have a need for attention and that’s how they get it. Some people hold on to illness because it is what runs in their family and they would feel disloyal to let go of it. Much of this is very subconscious though, so they might not be aware of it. I am in energy healer and the first thing I do is look for blocks that people may have to healing. In order to use these audios I had to work on letting positive things into my subconscious. Through Raymon Grace. I had learned to block subliminal messages. I had to adjust that to keep out the negative and let in the positive.

9 Likes

Only listening to 2 days of emotional field I keep having constant pain in on the bottom side of my heart. Is it possibly the trauma releasing?

3 Likes

Speaking of creating nutrients out of thin air, just as you create these audios with a certain energy, you can gather the energy of these minerals and nutrients from the universe and install them in your body. I do this all the time for my clients and family.

5 Likes

@Ashpoet It can be due to trauma releasing as traumas and negative emotions are often stored in the heart.

When there is a lot of negative emotional buildup to release, it can hurt in the heart for some people as it is being released.

Try listening to Hope and Happiness as well. It replaces negative emotional energy buildup in your heart with positivity and might make the process more comfortable. :slightly_smiling_face:

From the description:

It helps to directly clear the negative emotional energy buildup in your heart and brain while replacing it with positivity.

Edit: Energy Blockage Removal might help smooth the energy as well.

2 Likes

Listen to heart restoration 2.0 as well just to be on the safe side

3 Likes

Alright I should work more actively on my energy body then. Thanks for the advice :slight_smile: . Btw

How do you know my eating habits? lol. I knew it you are aware of what I charge with the foodcharger :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

hello, I know others will have you think otherwise.
But you have a physical body.
You need physical nutrition.
When you do not have a physical body, then sure…

17 Likes

if you wish me to delete this, let me know.
I do not wish to do anything that can stop your business.

Cells can respond to energy of course, but they work within in realm of their possibilities.
But I cannot create amino acids out the thin air, energy signature or not.
You will find it difficult to build muscle or repair a physical body with ‘energetic’ amino acids.
At least as far I know…
Of course I welcome any new information or data you can provide, it will help me to make better things.

28 Likes

The last 2 nights I have listened to advanced healing 3 times. In the mornings after that I wake up with pain in the kidneys. I drink plenty of water and I rarely get such problems

4 Likes

zbean26. am very much aware of certain parts of a person may not be willing to let go of a stress or trauma or the like. EFT and BSFF and many energy modalities teach this. As a matter of fact the BSFF instructions to the subconscious sates this. I always in my intent statement to my subconscious say any and all parts of me are in accord with whatever it is I am trying to achieve. My query to Dreamweavers statement that my body maybe does not want to heal, and the fact that certain things may not be healed. That is the bane of my query as I thought the Advanced healing would do this and Dreamweaver indicating that it may not. My pereception of the field was probably limitless so to speak,and Dreamweaver saying it is not.

1 Like

I’m curious what is the difference between energetic stem cells the antioxidant field the klotho, sestrin etc. and these nutrients? These fields work perefectly fine for me and I can feel the benefits. Does the body need a physcial carrier for some things? If so start a supplement line “Sapien supplements” or “Dream pills” energy infused pills lol.

4 Likes

Does the Advanced Healing work on its own to heal the body part / organ whatever is needed OR does it speed up the healing of a specific audio we are listening to like skin regeneration?