I am draining someone’s energy how to stop it?

I have taken sleeping pills recently and eat less and today i noticed that i drained somebody else’s energy and i don’t want to do this. How can i stop draining their energy it is against my will.

does it have something to do with not eating i feel like i’m draining people when i have an empty stomach.

i feel really bad now :(

1 Like

I don’t want to draw but they kept rubbing their eyes and i know this is a sign of feeling drained. And i have this feeling on my naval chakra but i can’t stop it.

I have this only when i eat less and when i’m hungry. It was never my intention to drain this person but i want to stop it.

Are my chakras the cause of this? i feel really bad about this

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/dltWno9TSB8
Or Soul restoration series from gumroad.

2 Likes

In addition to the great suggestions in this thread, these fields can boost your energy when you’re hungry:

Also, Sapien’s Dream Seeds channel has some excellent playlists here which cleanse your energy.

Perhaps try playing Cleanse Energy, Remove Energy Blockage and Gain Positive Energy or the Morning Positivity and Positive Energy Daily Playlist. (before the fields above or without Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning as that field may clear field energies from the past 3 hours)

8 Likes

I am very energy sensitive but it is weird that i am the drainer. I think it is because i have stopped eating past 6 and these pills may have done something to my energy system.

I can sense if i am draining somebodies energy so im extremely aware but it couldn’t be due to me wearing the tags right? Maybe its overwhelming people.

3 Likes

which is strange because i have been using the sacral chakra field for a week now ? :(

I like this suggestion. I had a simpler thought, which was try pulling the energy from Gaia. She’s got lots to spare. :smiley:

1 Like

You want Environmental Energy Accumulator… and the “Frequency Break Recharger” from Quadible.

1 Like

anywhere there’s nature for me is very refreshing and revitalizing!

1 Like

I don’t think its because of the tags. If you think the sleeping pills are the cause just use deep sleep audio from sapien instead. It works like a charm.

1 Like

Hey. What worked for you? I have a feeling that i also do this.

1 Like

yes what worked for me was lots of reiki from divine white light and putting all fields away. You should not be wearing more than one and it’s exhausting others peoples energy fields.

It’s costing energy to project these fields it’s not for “free”. As soon as you start seeing people rubbing their eyes around yyou frequently wherever you go you know youre the drainer.

You need to stop rruning aaround with the fields.

It can disrupt energy flow in your chakra especially in your solar plexus. Which is needed for digestion. So when your solar plexus does not have enough energy it starts sucking from people.

I have successfully cleansed my aura gotten rid of all the fields and i ordered a citrine stone yesterday a real one and its arriving tomorrw.

From now on im doing either reiki or subliminals nothing else.

I dont know how these fields are made and im suspicous now.

1 Like

Dont blame SM fields for your not strong enough energy system…

1 Like

do whatever you want man. Don’t question anything from sapiens medicine because that would be foolish he is allmighty.

You don’t have a better energy system just by stating it. Get off your high horse.

I want people to stop disrupting other peoples energies around them

you will be the first to cry if you had the same issues with the fields as me.

I already cried really.

Try this or any anger management subliminals if you dont want to use fields.

1 Like

So you’ve been from Sept around here just talking nonsense about Dream stuff on different posts and creating threads with just the purpose of badmouthing his work. Why are you still here if all this is awful in your opinion? I dont believe you for one second, i dont even believe you are a woman or that you have in fact bought tags. And if its true which i highly doubt it, you gotta stop building resistance towards Dreams work within this community just because one, Your mind is very negative, intense and full of blockages, therefore projecting it outwards creating a reality you blame on others, and two you overwhelm your subconscious and energy systems hopping from creator to creator of any type of energy work overusing their stuff even tho there are warnings of what not to do then your easy way is to turn around and point fingers at will.

You need to work on your mental health and the real issues in your life that keep you awake at night and walking around with anxiety seeing things where they arent and respect peoples work.

5 Likes

i see you are the problem

i wear so many tags and listen to many fields & never people felt uncomfortable around, they feel more joyful want me around them.

6 Likes

This, and other things OP has described across many topics, would indicate an issue with one’s physical and/or energy system being weakened or overburdened in some way.

When the system is overburdened or weakened (easier to overburden it with typical daily activity if it is already weakened), further input will feel like more of a burden upon your system and result in potential issues.

Just as if one has an injured leg and cannot put much weight upon it…

That does not mean one should normally avoid putting any weight on one’s legs, or stop walking… or consider walking inherently harmful and costly…

(or advise others that they must do such!!)

The better solution would be to assess one’s system, find the issue(s) and heal one’s leg.

(in this analogy, healing the leg is analogous to healing one’s mind-body complex and system in whichever ways are needed)

It is understandable to be distressed when one’s system is in distress, regardless of the cause.

It is even understandable and common to be panicked or anxious, and the brain can naturally associate things which one experiences at the same time with the distress, then feel an aversion to them.

(whether they are or aren’t causing the actual issue(s))

This does not mean one should advise others they should avoid the things one feels an aversion to.

When one generalises one’s own experience to stating what others should do, despite repeatedly receiving input from others about their many actual, differing experiences…

…that attempts to disrespect and invalidate others’ many equally real and valid experiences.

(With respect to this specific discussion, some like @Maoshan_Wanderer below have actual experience with fields over 12+ years!)

From other discussions:

Also, as @Maoshan_Wanderer said, the human mind-body complex is complex.

It is rather common under overwhelm or stress to ‘latch onto’ a single variable as the “cause” of a situation with a very complex set of variables.

(and situations are typically far more complex than this type of single-variable thinking!)

That type of fixation and aversion is even classically used to differentiate the occurrence of certain types of neural activity, which are involved in creating anxiety, distress or ‘trauma’.

It also tends to result in some degree of projection of the issue onto particular things one associates with it, even though they may simply be occurring at the same time as being distressed / overwhelmed.

Likely this is a factor, based upon all of OP’s posts.

As another user said, there are so many different variables and sources of physical, energetic, mental input OP has already mentioned across the many threads she has started here.

(various different types of energy work, subliminals, sleeping pills, antidepressants, low energy levels, serious viral infections, etc.)

OP hasn’t provided a complete picture of all of the variables and changes which might be involved when asked about it either.

And some of this has been discussed in previous topics already.
(reposting some of this as the discussions have been scattered across multiple topics and new threads opened now)

10 Likes

thank you for the great post. Im fixing my situatio. I don’t need the fields anymore and i thankfully dont have diabetes or high blood sugar like @anon87668656

and i think that if he had stopped listening to the frequencies earlier his blood sugar would of never been affected.

The only issue that i have is that i can’t listen to subliminals also. This is my only problem which im tryna fix everyday.

I bought citrine gemstones (real ones) and i wear them everyday now.

If some of you had the same issues trust me you would be asking for help as well.

I cleansed my aura all night with divine white light. People are no longer tired in my presence and i can walk without vertigo.

It’s a huge improvement since september because my main issue got fixed.

Now im tryna find a solution to fix my body to the point where it was in january.

So in other words my i don’t have any medical issues whicih im grateful for and dreamweaver has probably saved my life with the fields and im thankful for that.

Cheers.

2 Likes

“You should not be using more than one?”

I average 12+ on my body, 8 of them Sapien tags.

You take so much pride in mediocrity, you want us to roll around in it too, don’t you?

2 Likes