Tarot card suggestion ( reset)

I have mentioned months ago that I have Thor and probably other things stuck on my aura and I really need to get rid of everything now.

Given my situation I want to quit using morphic fields and I think there should be a card for resetting everything.

I want my nervous system back :( it’s really sad but I knew from the get go that everything comes with a price. I can’t have high blood pressure whenever I listen to a frequency that’s not right

I know we are all here responsible but everyone would benefit from a field that could remove all morphic energy stuck in their aura.

I must have like others accumulated so much that my nervous system is upset.

Cheers

Aura cleansing. Dream seeds.

3 Likes

I actually wanted to open a topic about high blood pressure.
There was someone recently whose grandparents experienced this.
I’m home now and my parents had the same (ego dissolution / meditation to sirian energy infusion, 2 different occasions). It was high enough that they needed to take medication. I had them listen to the lower blood pressure field, which worked actually for the same “amount” for both but it was high enough that even so, they needed to take medication in addition.

@Captain_Nemo , @SammyG - I’m now a bit concerned and not sure about recommending fields to them. I get why maybe ego dissolution had this effect on one of them (resistance).
Is there a general guideline for this?

2 Likes

if people don’t stop using so many fields were gonna have a forum with dozens of people with the same issue.

The thing is what we were not told at first is that morphic fields work through our nervous system. When i was sick with mononucleosis my nervous system probably took a beating and of course i listened to so many fields to get better.

What i actually did is upset my nervous system. I had a dream in september where i was struck by lightning and i think that was my subconscious telling me to stop.

and yes the nervous system can affect blood sugar blood pressure and so on “fight or flight response to stress”

Hmm… usually if I feel overwhelmed no take some days off. I don’t have this same issue - and my parents didn’t listen to too many fields, just the one each basically.

There is also a maximum number of listen recommendation, both for listen / day and how many fields you should listen to in one day (for physical fields). If you listened more in an extended period of time, you could have adverse effects.

Can you tell us the fields you used and how much? Did you also use other creators?
I think for now just take a break - there is a nerve growth field, maybe you should use that one only as it helps your nervous system adapt.

2 Likes

And yeah aura cleansing gets rid of things “stuck in your aura” inc. fields.

i use only reiki now and what upsets me the most is that i cannot listen to powerful subliminals as well now. I dont want to be annoying here but we need a solution for this problem.

And no me listening to the diabetes field for the rest of my life is not a solution :D it is the only field that calms me down.

I used everything i could think of during my mono. So many fields to beat the horrifice fatigue that i had.

Im glad i came across divine white light that channel is a blessing. Im using the nervous system reiki now everyday.

The problem here is that i cannot use fields to repair my nervous system because im already in overload. What helps is the grounding from divine white light and nervous system reiki.

Im sleeping with reiki now. :D

all i want is to get where i was when i started using fields and then leave this place alltogether. I don’t want anything to do with it anymore.

I understand that you wanted to do everything you could, but mixing everything like that is a bad idea and there are recommendations against it.

You did it without really understanding the consequences and now you have to deal with them. Your issues are not caused by “the fields” but by how you were using them.
There is no card or field to reset everything to the way it was before, at least from SM. There are I guess from some other creators but I personally would not recommend as I just keep with SM and don’t mix.

On this forum, we can advise you how to best deal with your issues using or not using SM fields or some exercises.
If you write more about your symptoms, maybe we can help more.

Actually I get the feeling you’re experiencing something I did as well when I was about 20-21, not because of fields but because of doing badly supervised, ungrounded energy work. Instead of balancing me, it made my existing imbalances more pronounced with some kundalini awakening symptoms… I couldn’t sleep (sometimes all night) because of these waves of intense energy/ tension in my body, I couldn’t eat because everything made me blow up like a balloon and sometimes throw up too, I never had energy and needed 6-7 coffees to get through the day, I was stressed… I even started Google-ing different mental illnesses, I was just so exhausted and desperate to get out of whatever is happening to me.

5 Likes

Have you tried ngf 1-3 a day?

1 Like

Yes, there is a good point in what @MonkeyOwl mentioned.

Considered mentioning this in your other thread as it’s a common confusion or misconception.

The nervous system is an intricate network which runs throughout the body, and both regulates and receives constant feedback from the many physical and energetic systems.

It’s not a separate thing from the energy system or the rest of your body, in the same way that the energy system is not separate from the physical body.

Everything is intertwined, so if your system is overloaded or overwhelmed in other ways, that always has the potential to affect the nervous system (or other systems in your body) and vice versa.

That is one reason any sort of unskilful or overwhelming energy work can be harmful to the body’s systems, including the highly intricate and interwoven network we call the ‘nervous system’.

From another discussion:

Also, it’s very understandable and common to feel a stronger than usual aversion to things which one experiences whilst feeling overwhelmed and associates with it.

It is actually one sign of particular types of central nervous system activity being involved, though again, that is always intertwined with the many other physical and energetic systems.

(for example after some types of damage from viral infections as you’d mentioned those in the other thread, or after overwhelming your system energetically in particular ways)

It can be a natural instinctive response whether or not the associated things are actually causing the issue.

Perhaps some form of trauma release or healing might help with any healing your system needs, in addition to allowing adequate rest and and anything else you find of help of course.

Wishing you all the best and maybe we can help more. :pray:

8 Likes

yeah i can only tell what i feel and it feels like my solar plexus chakra is broken or something. I will buy citrine and use 320hz E frequency. I need to open it.

With my root everything is fine but my solar plexus it feels gutted. Im doing reiki everyday. and every night to get better.

I will never use these fields again as much as i loved them all it did was complicating things for me.

I just took a salt bath i removed every field from my apartment put it inside my moms shed.

Also i developed sanpaku eyes which is not a good sign. I will balance that with reiki as well.

Cheers :D

All right, that’s up to you.

You probably need to give yourself time and just Google grounding, that’s what you likely need.
For me personally, I can tell you one of the things I did at the time I wrote about was reiki (not through fields but I learnt how to do it and was practicing on myself and friends) and it, for me personally, at that overwhelmed state, made things worse.
You likely don’t need more energy, you need less - or time so that you can adjust.

For the chakra where you feel the blockage, you can try to gently focus your breathing there and breath in and out of the chakra, or e.g. each breath in, you direct the breath/energy there, each breath out you feel the chakra expand a bit more in all directions like a sphere - very slowly and gently.

Otherwise I know after mono maybe you have to be careful, but try to do sports daily, as much as you can, or at least an hour walk outside. it will help.

2 Likes

Try the Plasma field.

Its like the greatest field ever

1 Like

i did not mention tarot but last year there waas a tarot reading which predicted this situation for me now.

It was something like loss a card that says that i should stop doing something because it’s too much.

Of course last year i did not think about it at all. I thought maybe it was something like i slept too much or idk.

i never would of thought that it predicted this.

in the title i meant the card system from instagram.

1 Like

You can’t “remove morphic energy,” and you obviously don’t understand the nature of morphic fields if you are making this claim.

You are missing soul fragments, and in pain because you subconsciously refuse to reclaim them, while your light body is coming more into alignment.

This is no one else’s fault, and the energy can NOT be removed, nor should it be.

Use that for a month and return a new person.

:point_up:t3:

Hey then what helped you I m experiencing the same symptoms I also really want to get rid of these it’s really bad

Taking a break basically.

Take 2 weeks where you do sports, sleep, eat grounding foods and just use grounding audio .
I’m 100% sure after the 2nd week you’ll feel completely different.

For the food if you have the same issue, I ate very small portions and nothing processed… nothing that was a product and had any additives, any form of sugar or anything refined. It took a few weeks but after some time I was OK.

Man I m not able to sleep at night it’s very bad I feel weird vibrations in my body and head like energy is moving and in starting it was so strong like I m gonna die and head pressure and pain I can’t explain don’t know what’s Happening seriously