A powerful combo for a powerful you! 👠

Yes! There are many names for it too, approaches. I think everywhere you go in sports niche or energetics, it is always the core that is brought to attention. It is the center point of your physical existence and the energetic one. There was an event where I brought up the importance of core energy in conversation, I started noting how across ancient traditions, eastern religions and today’s religions - they all emphasized the importance of core as the equilibrium of Life itself. That’s how important it can get.

It’s such an unfortunate news that we don’t have alchemical & tower of holy light available anymore… I wasn’t aware they got removed. I saw the essence of mantras still removed as well…

But imo. What’s better than recommending a set of fields as replacement is perhaps highlighting the “classification” of energy that you wanna look for;

So the goal of the combo is to cleanse the system out with divine energies, to stream the energies away and wash them out of the body, and then the tower of holy light is a fortifying blend that is of holy light and is being sent “out” or “up”. The keyword is this fortifying energy, of any ‘color’, be it white or orange

When you take the original framework it becomes easier to play around with it, so you can use Essence of Chi in Negentropy for example, but pair it with the Breathe of Belly… Or use the Robust Organs for sure combination as it works exactly on this, but supplement with the Breathe of Belly + Prana and finally with Ojas

I think the original combo mentioned in the thread The Star + Ojas is the closest to it however, although it would have a somewhat different effect. It is however the most straightforward one - Make sure to measure with your needs also.

I’ve seen the Holy Grail recently being offered for very reasonable prices at 250 - 300. It is the only direct stimulation of the Holy Light but it’s of course incredibly different - but doesn’t hurt to have it :) one of my favorite NFTs honestly!

In the combo, it would works towards complete purification. A stronger version of the Alchemical Holy Light that is more targeted and inclusive :)

5 Likes