Copper Oil Venus

Below is taken directly from alchemical information about the Copper Oil of Venus.

This being the refined presentation of it as an energetic audio, these were what was claimed in the past,

which may usually be a measure of truth and exaggeration combined, or maybe not.

2 - 3 times per usage

(Alchemical Description)

To the world of antiquity, Venus/Copper stood as a personification of the divine feminine. Venus/Copper was the planet/element that represented aspects of feminine beauty, love, lust, artistic creativity, affection, fertility, and balanced thinking. To the alchemist of the ancient world, Venus/Copper was connected with the kidneys and thyroid. The early alchemist used an elixir called the oil of copper to heal blood pressure abnormalities, low energy, kidney problems, and thyroid abnormalities.

Venus/Copper is an essential mineral needed for a healthy body and mind. Copper is an important component in several enzymes involved in energy production, metabolism, neuropeptide activation, pigmentation, connective tissue synthesis, neurotransmitter synthesis, the immune system, and gene expression. In women there is a higher level of copper serum than in men, which shows that the element has close ties to gender. Copper is also crucial when it comes to the development of the fetus in the womb. A healthy infant has up to four times the concentration of copper when born compared to a fully grown human.

Venus/Copper is used in magic rituals and spells as well. In magic, Venus/Copper is used to promote love, sensuality, friendship, positive relationships, fruitful negations, and peace.

The original symbol for Venus/Copper comes from the Egyptian symbol of the Ankh. The Ankh is an ancient symbol representing the life force of the universe. The circle on top of the cross stands for the triumph of spirit over matter. The symbol for Venus/Copper to this day is still used as a symbol of the feminine and can be found on bathrooms all across the world.

from https://www.thewonderingalchemist.com/

42 Likes

I’ve become a big fan of this series, they are truly remarkable. They quickly working for the ailments mentioned in the description and I’m sure they are working holistically at all levels inside/outside.
I’ve 90% cured with the Mars Black one for the inflammation issues in throat (despite same diet and no other fields). I’ve tested it and there is an immediate relief .I play 10 mins each day, did it from 4 days only.

super fast buy of this one too :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

26 Likes

@anon25711007 @Desiree :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Thank you cap’n

13 Likes

I’m collecting the whole series of these Alchemical Healing tools, so I can’t possibly stop now! :grin:

Thank you Captain! :gift_heart:

15 Likes

Thank you! :heart::heart:

10 Likes

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo ! :purple_heart:

10 Likes

The Man is always on timeee ;)

Thank you @Captain_Nemo !!

@MonkeyOwl Thanks Monkey!!! I woke up to good news because of you haha

10 Likes

This one feels amazing. Probably good to use with the black Iron one that affects blood pressure as this heals blood pressure :drop_of_blood:

Also, iron + copper :sparkles:

11 Likes

Only Saturnus is missing to complete the whole week and have all the days covered :blush:

Saturnus is saturday and the planet of transformation

4 Likes

To the alchemist, Venus/Copper represents the love and compassion needed to become a well-rounded individual. It is the balanced psychological energy of Venus/Copper that allows the alchemist to evaluate experiences through one’s inner eye and bring those powerful insights into conscience awareness. Through the potent energy of Venus/Copper, the alchemist will refine their psychic abilities and gain intimate knowledge of their sexuality, as well as of the plant kingdom.

Oh lord I’m copping this now. Funny bc I’ve been singing to Venus these past few days!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I feel the only two oils I need are this and the Gold oil of the sun, which is next up

6 Likes

This one resonates a lot with me, i am interested in reviews and results with this one. Please share if you own this one, and have results. Many thanks!

3 Likes

Okay could not resist this one, and pulled the trigger. So since than on repeat today. I feel superlight and happy in my belly, and like the guitar loop and rain sounds in the background on the soundtrack.Still curious, for what it brings when using it consistently.

5 Likes

Any update on this field @VioletB ?

Initial feelings:

After listening to it twice, I felt goosebumps all over my scalp, and the music was very brisk

Can this field be used for mtf transition?

No mention of it anywhere. Why do u think ?

In the description it says that Venus/Copper represents femininity and, in addition, among the various things it is able to regulate is gene expression. I have seen that mtf transition is not specified in any field, in fact trans people rely on hormone regulation through the appropriate fields.

3 Likes