Inner Armor Shield & Magnetic Resonance

Thatā€™s it , " smoother than before" !
Thatā€™s the feeling and is so welcoming to have ! :grin:

3 Likes

You will notice - you feel like you are put together; the energies are not scattered and the components of yourself are restored. everything about you is protected ā€“ that is the point of this shield.

Definitely a combination that makes everything smoother!

7 Likes

I noticed something similar - Iā€™m less worried about being out and about and running into someone/something unpleasant as usually this would have a destabilizing effect on me. Now it either doesnā€™t or itā€™s way lessened.

I listen 3 times per day for 4 loops, so that isnā€™t even all that much listening time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was just in bed when I suddenly decided that I wanted it.

When I was in bed, I suddenly felt that many channels in my body were not in harmony.

Now I canā€™t wait to experience it.

3 Likes

My current feeling upon hearing this is:

1. There are always emotions being cleared up, sadness and inexplicable joy.
  2. When eating, I suddenly feel that I want to eat food rich in light and nature.
  3. Some energy channels feel like they are being adjusted.

Others have more experiences and will share them after listening to them for a long time.

3 Likes

That is an interesting effect!

This could possibly be the effect of protecting and nurturing the Solar Plexus - as part of the chakra system protected in the field.

Comes to mind this: A powerful combo for a powerful you! :high_heel:

3 Likes

Hi Desiree! Could this work for the nervous system and emotional imbalances?

4 Likes

Oh yeah! Absolutely! Iā€™ve experienced it working in this regard as well.

To give you a more elaborate description of the process,

The nervous system is connected to the energetic equilibrium within your system, of which the internal channels of energies are made and distributed through. The Inner Armor Shield provides you with the flow necessary for these energies to be channeled through. Thatā€™s one reason it helps with the nervous system. Another is the connection between the bodies and the nervous system, the more your bodies are healed, raised in vibration, clean off debris, etc, the more your energetic (nervous) system can expand and consequently, handle more energies.

For emotional imbalances, both the mental gates and emotional centers are cleaned from any debris. and remastered to be of protection and strength.

I hope this elaboration answers your question in depth @Mila

14 Likes

it certainly does help. Much appreciated :blush:

3 Likes

So if your nervous system is kind of overwhelmed, would this help it heal? Because I feel like this is giving alot of energy to the body

In my experience so far idk if itā€™s helping me or making it more overwhelmed so Iā€™m going slow with it, one thing is I definitely feel different In my body. I feel like Iā€™ve been arranged differently almost

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the goal!! :+1:t4:

It is restoring back the lost energy from the body ā€“ thatā€™s why you feel it is giving energy. It will definitely seclude the nervous system and protect it and the energies directed will provide the healing for it.

Do you feel like itā€™s overwhelming your system?

2 Likes

Tbh I donā€™t exactly think so, but I feel some slight, very slight burning sensations, also it feels like my movements are a little slower like Iā€™m moving in slow motion, but also it feels like my nerves are electrified. And I can definitely feel things more intensely, like holding my phone in my hands. But then again Iā€™m going somewhat slow with listening to it. Some feeling of spinning as well lol

I think some muscles are being more activated as a result because it almost feels like my blood flow is going to my body more, but again, electrified lol

Now that I think about it Kinesthetic intelligence may be playing a part, but this field makes my system feel more compact

4 Likes

Ok bought this gem and hereā€™s my mini review (it is kind of a weird one lol)
So I heated up my meal in the microwave (it is above my fridge, so high up) I dont how but I lost control of my plate as I removed it from the microwave. Long story short, food was all over the place (floor, walls, etc) I initially thought, wait did this field brought bad luck or something? What is going on šŸ« . Anyways as I was cleaning the mess I could feel I wasnt as mad as I should be. But then my dog ate a bit of it (it has some spice on it) so I got mad again and I bit afraid for herā€¦ But the feeling didnt stay (as it should giving how I operate)
Then I noticed my thoughts didnt match my body responseā€¦ Meaning I was thinking I was stressed but by body was like nahā€¦ Im good, slow breathing and shit
Ive done quite a few loops
Very interesting fieldā€¦

8 Likes

This shield shields you off reality itself - it seems like it creates some barrier between you and the malevolent effects of the world; all while healing and repairing you from the inside. Kinda like a Reality Bubble.

Everything you have described notes me to a better flow of energy; but looks like youā€™re getting the higher part of it :smiley:

Thatā€™s alright!

Perhaps ā€“ you might be integrating Kinethestic intelligence a lot better as well with the Inner Armor Shield.

You might be also feeling more of the magnetic effects with Kinesthetic Intelligence, Iā€™d think this is what is going on actuallyā€¦

:relieved: :+1:t4:

I keep discovering more and more about this field! The way it interacts both with the psyche and other fields is indeed interesting!

:wine_glass: :sparkles:

5 Likes

So I havenā€™t really ā€˜feltā€™ anything with this field. But Iā€™m SUPER tired the first couple days listening. Could it be the healing effect ?

One thing I did notice, I got pulled over by a police officer for running a red light, and normally I canā€™t even function because Iā€™m so scared of getting in trouble and also the thought of paying a ticket gives me high anxiety.

But I stayed calm for the most part, and just kept saying ā€˜I have favor and heā€™s going to let me go for this.ā€™

Sure enough, he let me go. And I didnā€™t have the usual after effect of shaking like crazy (normally that would effect me for an hour)

I just shrugged it off and went about my day!

6 Likes

Looks like the mental and emotional protection part of it has been extending to everyone!!

This has indeed been a notable effect!

Seems the protection of the mental gates is also leading to positive thinking?

Awesome awesome awesome!!! so glad to hear this. Itā€™s a huge win not to be underestimated at all! :heart:

2 Likes

Yes it was amazing !!! Just a week ago, I THOUGHT I was being pulled over, so I pulled off the road and was shaking cuz I was so afraid i was getting a ticket (I was devastated feeling). Even after it wasnā€™t me he was after, it took my body some time to calm down.

So now this week, the day I started using this new shield, is when I got pulled over for real. So it showed me just how powerful the effect really was!!

2 Likes

desiree, one time i listened to soul core, and i was in bliss for 2 weeks, i felt like all urges for all bad habits were dropped, the same thing hapend with higher self exorcism for 1 week.

I been trying to replicate the same feeling, but i could not, do you think this field would help me?

2 Likes

You get the protection of the mental gates, emotional centers, and strengthening of the Spirit. Also, all the chakra system is protected, and states of Omni-potence are invoked into your system.

Everything cooperates just to give you this feeling!

Very glad to hear of your result! :heart:

Iā€™m not saying this field wouldnā€™t help you ā€“ but I think Exalted States is necessary in your case.
I would say ā€“ this field will definitely heal whatever root cause is behind not feeling like that. And it will implement all the necessary energetic qualities for you to keep feeling like it. But get exalted states, it might be exactly what youā€™re looking for.

3 Likes

Tonight before dinner was listening this audio on the loopā€¦

Later I went in the kitchen to slowly start prepare dinner, one cat of two in the house always run away even if I just look at her she runs like no tomorrow, coming near her itā€™s mission impossible.

Months before wen I still had bad attachments I would chase to catch her for brushing and in a way even I was scared of my self who knows what she did sense.

Anyhow as she was sitting on the kitchen counter and I came very close to her :smiley_cat: she didnā€™t move away , than I decided to pet her and she allow it.
For good 1 minut I pet her and that never happened before ! Lol :heart_eyes_cat:

14 Likes