Inner Armor Shield & Magnetic Resonance

desiree, one time i listened to soul core, and i was in bliss for 2 weeks, i felt like all urges for all bad habits were dropped, the same thing hapend with higher self exorcism for 1 week.

I been trying to replicate the same feeling, but i could not, do you think this field would help me?

2 Likes

You get the protection of the mental gates, emotional centers, and strengthening of the Spirit. Also, all the chakra system is protected, and states of Omni-potence are invoked into your system.

Everything cooperates just to give you this feeling!

Very glad to hear of your result! :heart:

Iā€™m not saying this field wouldnā€™t help you ā€“ but I think Exalted States is necessary in your case.
I would say ā€“ this field will definitely heal whatever root cause is behind not feeling like that. And it will implement all the necessary energetic qualities for you to keep feeling like it. But get exalted states, it might be exactly what youā€™re looking for.

3 Likes

Tonight before dinner was listening this audio on the loopā€¦

Later I went in the kitchen to slowly start prepare dinner, one cat of two in the house always run away even if I just look at her she runs like no tomorrow, coming near her itā€™s mission impossible.

Months before wen I still had bad attachments I would chase to catch her for brushing and in a way even I was scared of my self who knows what she did sense.

Anyhow as she was sitting on the kitchen counter and I came very close to her :smiley_cat: she didnā€™t move away , than I decided to pet her and she allow it.
For good 1 minut I pet her and that never happened before ! Lol :heart_eyes_cat:

14 Likes

When the animals have this extra love for you thatā€™s when you know youā€™re doing something right :smiley:

Alsooo your energetic transmission to her, i bet that felt so different!

Impressive stuff! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Iā€™m having a look at Inner Armor and Your Energetic Being. But canā€™t quite define how they differ from another, to me it seems like they do very similar things. YEB designed for nourishment & specific focus on the energy body, IA designed for protection with a broader focus. And both seem to deal with leaks, nasty attachments and beings that steal our life force.

This is just my inexperienced understanding after reading both threads. Correct me please if Iā€™m getting anything wrong.

Is there any major difference that Iā€™m missing?

I only have budget for 1 at the time (already have Soul Core restoration and Aura Repair) and my main goal is to to restore overall physical health.

Grateful for your input

4 Likes

I have both. They do different things, this one is focused on shielding and protection, the other on energetic well-being and development. For me, personally, Inner Armor has a greater impact but they work synergistically.

7 Likes

Can we pair Inner Armor Shield and Magnetic Resonance Morphic Field Audio with the Navapashanam Elixir ?

Has anyone tried using both of these Gems together so far ?

2 Likes

Dragon bone armor

1 Like

maybe some foreign presence or energy, that was getting the cat scared, left you recently, and now itā€™s just the pure you, that the cat loves :)

4 Likes

:sparkles: @whiterose

@Desiree recommend to me one healer and it truly did dissolve something .

Was very much as Alien movie :popcorn::movie_camera:

The healer told me will do around weekend if all is ok to do it , so I didnā€™t know exactly wen will happen or if anything will happen at all.

Couple days after talking to healer was just sitting on the terace and in one moment something , some mass start to move in me , my body ā€¦Iā€™m like ohh shit wtf ā€¦was moving for a short and than felt as it will burst , was pulsating but than just got pulled out and I felt that.

After was just exhaling out and keep sitting , but Yap that something was pulled out !

@Desiree thank you a bunch :grinning: for this recommendation all is truly interesting as after release of Inner Armor Shield :shield: and listening for a while things just started to dissolve step by step .

And hopefully will dissolve even more :shield::tulip::sparkles:

10 Likes

So lost control of my car yesterday, had just popped out after work to run an errand. As I cleared a busy intersection, all kinds of dashboard lights came on, and then no power, but my car continued to roll down a hill towards another intersection. Instead of bursting into tears and panicking, I was able to grab the steering wheel, and steer the car towards a ditch across a lane, jam on brakes, and put gear into park, and it finally stopped moving. I was so lucky that even in a rush hour, there were no other vehicles around at the time. I still shake when I think about it. Usually, I would have just panicked and burst into tears :sob: . Getting stranded on the roadside, just as it starting to get dark was not on my bingo card yesterday. Luckily I was able to get hold of a tow truck company, and the driver was nice enough to drop me home so I didnā€™t have to walk in the dark( and rain) , after we dropped my car off at the garage.
Needless to say, this one is going to stay in my stack ā€¦for some time

14 Likes

Omg that is scary , Iā€™m glad you are ok :sparkles: @Trinity

5 Likes

This field is really good ā€¦ it literally shielded me from the downward spiral of my own negative thoughts. Even when worse is happening it keeps you calm.

12 Likes

Wow! Trinity! This is an intense experience. You got out of this like a real hero with massive intelligence and calm attitude, despite everything that happened. Glad to know that you are safe now and that the Inner Armour Shield helped you remain on solid ground!

6 Likes

On a side noteā€¦

Since everybody is reporting some emotional growth and stability ā€” I thought to write on mine.

These days, I have received lots of compliments, from people in real life, messages on here, colleagues, etc.

I usually get overwhelmed from compliments, like Oh wow, my god, youā€™re telling me that?
But with the inner armor, it is likeā€” I receive the compliments with a lot of stability now, I accept them for what they are, I acknowledge their presence within me, and I acknowledge the personā€™s positive attributes that made them reach out with an open mind and heart. Then this stability makes me able to find the real words that I wanna say, that were previously buried down because of emotionsā€” now they come out to the surface in a much more natural way, and most of all ā€” remain meaningful.

I like. :+1:

23 Likes

Could this field cause detox symptoms? Iā€™ve had some detox symptoms and Iā€™m not sure but wondering if it might be attributed to this field. In the past Iā€™ve had somewhat similar symptoms after using the negative energy and entity clearing field.

There is a lot of healing involved with this field ā€” itā€™s very natural to have some detox symptoms, yes. Although, what kind of detox was this like? How did your energy system react to it??

3 Likes

I didnā€™t have any symptom during or immediately after listening. The field felt nice on my energy system. It was a pronounced feeling, but no overwhelm. I listened 4x at 11:30am, and had heavier than usual stools at 1pm, and then went out for a walk around 1:15pm and felt too weak and dizzy, so returned home.

Thank you for confirming! I love this field and the meticulous care you took in its design!

1 Like

As more days go by, your body will begin to feel more and more robust. Keep on playing the field to gain this benefit from it. I would think the field worked extensively on your energy body, removing a lot of hidden energies in your aura - Iā€™m inclined to think itā€™s the curse/spell removal part of it ā€¦ Feel better soon!

:pray: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hello! Bro, can u please tell me whether shielding 3.0 removes/cleanses the energy of all subs/fields we use, like his old aura deep cleansing was doing ??

1 Like