Alchemical Garnet

Alchemical Garnet

Using the base energy and metaphysical benefits of garnet.

Here are two online descriptions below to show some of associations and benefits.

Garnet cleanses and re-energizes the chakras. It revitalizes, purifies and balances energy, bringing serenity or passion as appropriate. Inspires love and devotion.

It is a stone of prosperity and abundance, encouraging gratitude and service to others. Associated with the Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus and Heart Chakras, Grossular Garnet is a deeply spiritual stone.

It is associated with the Sacral and Solar Plexus Chakras, awakening creative energies and lending power to one’s will.

Building on that with a milder electrical charge, the super conductor aspect of M - state gold is added.

Then coherently and vibratory enhanced, to present a unique Garnet with super conductor elements.

Use as needed.

58 Likes

More about this gem.

If you havent noticed by now that im a sucker nerd for crystals then let me tell you… i am haha plus i actually took a Crystal Therapy course when i lived in California some time ago.

I remember one time i went to another city (here in Mexico) specifically to buy some stuff not crystals but well, any time i come across a stones store one i must go in lol i saw the little mineral store and i kept saying to myself “no not Luna you have way too many crystals you dont need more” i kept passing by the store until i finally went inside…

Sooo many to choose from, but these (in raw form) kept calling me, and i am a firm believer that you should just walk into a crystals/minerals store and walk around, you feel the pull from wherever one that you need in your life’s journey is being exhibited, and when you get accustomed to do that and try it every time, trust me theyll choose you and its impossible not to feel the pull.

I had never seen them before, they dont look too pretty in raw form lol and i had no idea what they were for, but they kept calling me, at the end i took a bunch of them small ones, and had them at home for good 2 years not using them, ill just hold them and think they were looking pretty now haha but didnt really know how to use them. They always made me smile tho and feel cozy and warm.

When my Dad passed away i took them with me to Colombia for his funeral, for whatever reason maybe i thought that cozy warm feeling would be good at that sad time to give my sisters and Mom.

And i kept one :smirk:

That little stone always makes me happy i just dont carry it with me because is not a pendant and has rough edges so i used it as a home for one of my Dragons which i love and has grown a lot, later one researching about this crystal that always intrigued me found out its also called the Dragons eye :open_mouth::heart_eyes: because it resembles like it when looking through light…

:relaxed:

So…

Here is more info about it:

Garnet though commonly known to be red, it is in fact found in a variety of colors and chemical formulas, each with its own set of spiritual properties. Legends and folklore place garnet among the most ancient of talismans. its strong curative powers and protective energies made it invaluable.

Garnet is also known for its utilization of creative energy. It grounds spirit forces within the body and helps in the ability to work lovingly on the physical plane. Yet Garnet is a sensual stone. It represents primordial fire, the creation of the world out of chaos, purification and love. It is a stone of strong, intense feelings.

They were also popular in ancient Greek and Roman civilizations. According to the Talmud, the only light on Noah’s ark was provided by a large Garnet. In Europe during the Middle Ages, Garnet was used to enhance truth, faith and constancy, and to dispel melancholy. As a Warrior’s Stone, Garnet served as a talisman in the Crusades for both the Christians and their Muslim enemies.

Garnet is said to have been one of the twelve stones in the Breastplate of the High Priest, and has been used as a sacred stone by the Native American Indians, the South American Indians, the Aztecs, the African tribal elders, and the Mayans. It acts with speed to expand one’s awareness due to the flash of lightening contained within, and enhances one’s internal fire to bring creative powers to implementation.

Garnet is a powerful energizing and regenerative stone. It balances, strengthens and protects.

It unites the energy of scarlet and red with the more muted, earthy overtones of brown. It is intimately tied to the Earth, and is a talisman of protection and unyielding strength, increasing willpower and resistance to all things negative. It aids circulation and all blood related issues. Associated with the First Chakra, it is a stone of physical love and relationships, and a spiritual stone of psychic protection.

It is a stone of inspiration, bestowing vitality and charisma, and assists in owning one’s gifts and abilities, and sharing them with others. It aligns the Base and Crown Chakras, and stimulates warmth and gentleness, unifying creative forces of the self.

Garnet is thought to have medicinal abilities to reduce body toxins. At times stones were placed in wounds to help heal by encouraging the clotting of the blood.

Garnet regenerates the body, stimulating metabolism. It treats spinal and cellular disorders, purifies the blood, heart and lungs, and regenerates DNA. It assists assimilation of minerals and vitamins, including iodine, calcium, magnesium, and Vitamins A, D, and E.

Garnet can alleviate acne, low libido, and disturbances in the cardiac rhythm. It has been reported to relieve rheumatic and arthritic pain and some psychological illnesses.

Garnet provides a protective influence and a calming stable vitality during use. It is thought to heal emotional problems, Garnet is reputed to alleviate bad dreams. Medicine men used it to cure mental depression.

Garnet is useful to have in a crisis, particularly in situations where there seems to be no way out or where life has fragmented. It fortifies, activates, and strengthens the survival instinct, bringing courage and hope into those situations. Crisis is turned into challenge under Garnet’s influence and promotes mutual assistance in times of trouble.

Garnet can act as a strong help to balance the energy system, stimulate desires and uplift your attitude. As a balancer stone, Garnet can prevent fears of insecurity and even money losses. They’re lucky stones: lucky for love, success, and for goals.

Use Garnet to increase your positivity and popularity, thus enhancing your personal self-esteem. As an energy stone, it can encourage success in business and business relationships. It is a wonderful executive gem, Square cut garnets are particularly useful in bringing success in business matters.

Garnet has even been credited with aiding widows in finding a new husband. After mourning for too long, Garnet helps to regain the spirit, calming sadness and emotional pain, helping those who have gone through great despair get back on their feet and become seductive again. Perhaps the same could be true for widowers as well.

Garnet cleanses and reenergizes the chakras. It revitalizes, purifies and balances energy, bringing serenity or passion as appropriate. It inspires love and devotion, balancing the sex drive and alleviating emotional disharmony. Red Garnet in particular stimulates the kundalini energy and aids sexual potency. It stimulates from both the Base and Crown chakras to provide for free flow of movement via the spinal column and the inner pathway of light, distributing the appropriate amount of energy to each portion of the body.

Garnet has a strong link with the pituitary gland and can stimulate expanded awareness and past-life recall. It activates other crystals, amplifying their effect.

Garnet sharpens your perceptions of yourself and other people. It dissolves ingrained behavior patterns that are no longer serving you, and helps you let go of obsolete ideas. Garnet removes inhibitions and taboos, opening up the heart and bestowing self-confidence.

Garnet is also known as a Stone of Commitment – to purpose, to others, and to oneself. Its loving powers reflect the attributes of devotion and understanding. It both monitors and adjusts the flow of energy to provide for a balanced energy field around the physical body and alignment of the emotional and intellectual bodies.

Warrior’s Stone, Garnet served as a talisman in the Crusades for both the Christians and their Muslim enemies.

As an amulet, Garnet was worn on the body for strong protection against poisons.

Garnets are Enhancer/Strengtheners crystals. Enhancers have internal crystal lattices of perfect cubic symmetry and internal harmony. As “building block” talismans, their internal structure of perfect crystal lattices help us focus our efforts to build on our successes and enhance our lives.

Strengtheners are crystals that are chemically formed in the island silicate class. This class of minerals forms very compact materials that are strong, resistant, and unyielding. Strengthener crystals provide you with the energy to resist temptations and resist distractions from your goals. Garnets are the best known Strengtheners and the perfect talismans to keep us on course. (From www.crystalvaults.com)

:slightly_smiling_face:

And…

" a milder electrical charge, the super conductor aspect of M - state gold is added"

Btw the music is so dope and funky i looped it last night along the Rubi/Carnelian some others :P

I felt throughout the night like little electric vibration along my body, like tickles on my skin, like tapping around my body it reminded me of the ETF therapy (Emotional Freedom Technics) -Tapping therapy. And it would then connect to the center of my chest (which i think it mixed along the rubi/carnelian) but that M- state Gold addition is really present.

And something happened from navel to heart, but mostly from this first experience vibration along all that area.

32 Likes

tldr? Read this instead then. Only if that’s you.

Let me put in a word for this stone. Garnet. I’ve tried hundreds of stones for shielding purposes. Yes, hundreds. For real. This was one of the best. Top 3 for sure. Possibly even number 1. Kind of hard to say.

Get it. Use it. Protect your base. It makes you more attractive too. For whatever reason. If you can live with that caveat, then protect.

26 Likes

Nice :+1:t5: , by the way what were your other top 2 stones bro , just curious though , and what were their effects as well ?

3 Likes

Clear Quartz for sure. Probably the safest of all stones. But I hesitate to call it a shielding stone because it’s really doing clearing. Serves well in the stead of a shield anyway.

Other I’d put in the top 3? This is just my opinion, ok? I don’t want to get in a fight with Judy Hall or Robert Simmons. I consulted their books often. Mainly the Simmons and Ahsian book. But just my experience.

Black Jade. I remember literally feeling someone’s negative energy hit me directly in the chest while I was wearing this, then the energy detoured around my heart, in a half circle to miss my heart, and exited my back. The attacker looked disappointed.

16 Likes

Thanks man , really appreciate it :blush:

3 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

5 Likes

My mental image of you after reading is:

:rofl:

Oh, and sorry for your lost too.

4 Likes

Kind of like a nature princess? I could see that. What’s a shakira…

3 Likes

when first two chakras are balanced you appear more attractive physically. just notice how people generally look good in red, and orange here and there :smiley:

12 Likes

21 Likes

I see so many cringe ‘crystal’ healers etc selling low quality crystals just well advertised.

You play these crystal audios they show you what the real deal feels like. @Captain_Nemo is becoming a don dadda. We gotta protect him lol

13 Likes

Awesome info @anon46520955! Thank you for sharing this! :heart:

I saw this field when it came out and I sure was excited, but felt it wasn’t yet the time to leave a comment. I purchased it a couple of days ago, but felt it wasn’t yet the right time to listen. I like to be very selective for when I listen to a field for the first time. The timing should be right. Today it was. I haven’t been feeling so well and remembered that I have this field :relaxed:

Btw, I am very into crystals, they are so beautiful. But to be honest, I have thus far not felt like I sense as much from them :confused: as bad as that may sound. But what can I do than to tell it as I feel it. It may be me or not, who knows. However this is why I’m so happy about this sort of “crystal series” that the Captain is releasing for us here. It’s so appreciated to be able to feel their powers so much more clearly for at last people like me.

So I listened and could tell that I started to feel very balanced throughout my body, energetically, while also feeling pleasantly energized (not so much as to become super active, but just the right amount to feel simply good and ready). It’s been so cold and I had been freezing, but I started feeling warm and cozy within myself upon listening. A feeling of peace and serenity overcame me.

Looking back at the description, I can see how it lend power to my will. Just that feeling, that inner power and drive was clearly felt. But in a very pleasant and balanced way than one might imagine maybe.

And I love the music! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :notes: :two_hearts: And added M-state gold? Thank you Captain!! :pray: :sparkling_heart: so many goodies for us in this one. It’s truly a wonderful field. Just one listen so far and I feel so much better already :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad I waited for the right time to listen because the effect is so noticeable now.

16 Likes

I get you.

And i think is an ok approach, besides its what feels right to you, but yeah, ive bought fields i dont play for days or weeks or even months, i cant play a field right away for the first time if i cannot totally be relaxed giving it my full attention, or meditating or just like you, my instinct tells me wait for a certain special moment to feel it whole.

So im glad you follow your way and that you are enjoying it now!!!

And about crystals, stones, minerals, they are a bit petty at the beginning like when you just got them lol :laughing:

They want respect, caring, importance AND attention.

But they can become your best friends and guardians if you learn about them, appreciate them and clean them haha

8 Likes

:100: :relaxed:

Oh that’s really cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you! :pray: I definitely have some catching up to do here :sweat: Ok I’ll then be sure to follow your advice now so I can eventually connect with them better! :gem: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Its not too hard.

You go pull them out.

Grab each one, talk to them, clean them with love, charge them (there are different ways)

Read about each and get familiar with their habilities etc.

But mostly keep them clean and talk to them hold them in your hand, hang out with each one etc

Youll see how they start showing you beautiful things

10 Likes

That makes so much sense. Sounds like there’s a lot of more :sparkles: to discover here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oooh yes definitely! I heard how some should rather not be charged in the sun. Definitely, everyone should read up on their crystal’s tolerances first. I’m feeling excited and warm in my heart chakra already just thinking about it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you!

5 Likes

We all need just ONE crystal to reach our heart and that opens the path for all the rest :blush:

5 Likes

Just bought this. It’s very interesting and powerful yet in a subtle way. Anyone had it for a longer time period and have a more indepth review yet?

7 Likes

Depends of what you call in depth haha let me give you my 2 cents .
I listen to it everyday and there’s certainly a beautifying effect similar to what @Atreides mentioned. It’s not super strong or long lasting but I notice my skin and hair looks a little more youthful.
I also feel like it does something to my heart chakra ,like clear the energy there. I noticed I crave it when I have an issue there.
Interestingly the music used to annoy my at the beginning, I felt it was too much in some sense ,now it has grown on me and the music and/or the field gives me a good mood.

11 Likes