From No Results to Great Results

I wonder how crazy it would be to add two more devices and loop automated grounding on one and SLR/ Plasma light on another, tempted but i doubt its good for me . But well, just an interesting theory

3 Likes

I saw someone using one in the day and one at night.

I think that’s the most well-rounded way.

I went into too much darkness by listening only to the trauma release part of it (I think 2nd module).

I thought I was just gonna be “clear” some day, and then I’d start listening to self-love and it would work perfectly xD

I’d still stay with one module for a while. Rotating every day may not let them (you, your subconscious) do their work.

Remember JAAJ originally made a self-love stack with all of them. Hence why I think listening to a couple modules every day is the best way.

It takes about 3 days for the mind to process stuff. I don’t know if changing every 3, 4 days would be optimal…or exactly the way to guarantee you never get results. So the week recommendation was good, imo.

2 Likes

Accupressure field drastically help with energy overwhelming and exhaustion / brain fog and work as a field booster ,
before I was too much overwhelmed by listening only 3-4 fields but now a days with playing with it simultaneously other field didn’t gives me brainfog and I’m getting results faster and faster.
ITS TOO POWERFUL AND DIDN’T DRAIN ENERGY TOO

18 Likes

If anyone is constantly feeling tired and inpatient knock down ur fields, i didnt realise how much i was overstiumlating my nervous system by putting on fields all day.

slowly reduce ur stack, and give hours in between listening,

9 Likes

What is KQ and QKA? :upside_down_face:

Kinetic Quasi Crystal - New Release - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Quasi Kinetic Aura - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

3 Likes

I think I have some sensitivity for the fields through my weekly yoga & meditation during the end of each yoga session and my Isha Kriya session each morning. Plus some Wim Hof breathing in the morning.

Not sure whether the cold showers have any effect all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i think cold showers do, it feels so good after

1 Like

Well I can say it helps with meditation. First a cold shower in the morning and the internal chatter is less to nothing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Anything that heals the dopamine system/increases your dopamine levels helps with “feeling results”.

Currently coming down from an Energy Drink binge and using the dopamine fields, I notice the tremendous difference in how I feel, think and perceive (fields).

Whenever I engage in stimulants, sugar, excessive time in front of screens, pmo etc., my ability to feel energy/use my psychic abilities etc. diminishes immensely.

9 Likes

I think my body is having a que time, I been listening to like 2 fields a day for the past 4+ days, and the fields i listened to more then a week ago, are starting to appear.

3 Likes

Maybe try the integration tool as well

3 Likes

Yeah, i will start using it, I think its too much for me, because my brain always finds a reason not to play it lol

3 Likes

Lmao same for me actually

Like I have it and I know its good but its like I procrastinate listening to that field especially

3 Likes

Bro, listen to Energy Body Repair from PU and Kinetic Quasi Crystal from Captain, for better integration (anyway, this is my advice).

However, I don’t listen to as many fields as before, so I have that as a plus too.

4 Likes

that actually happened to me many times!
Maybe there really is a special element of “detachment”. or maybe they just take time…

Also, in that one book “Morphic Fields Made Simple”, they suggest communicating with the fields for 3 days and then taking a break for 3 days or so.

Perhaps it’s something to take seriously.

2 Likes

The link didn’t work,

Yeah it would need more testing, wether the que time starts processing when ur body stops receiving more

I have had fields results overnight on very rare occasions

1 Like

yeah strange it says not found now. here’s another one: https://www.amazon.com/Morphic-Fields-Made-Simple-Money/dp/149124948X
It’s called “Morphic Fields Made Simple: Find Love, Money & More” , in case that one gets nuked too… :)

same, I had pretty bizarre results at times.

2 Likes

This is very graphic, but one time before i when to sleep i listened to gall bladder expecting nothing, and the next day, i actually passed gall stones through my stool.

When i told a friend he was like maybe it was sweetcorn, i said i havnt eaten sweetcorn, and i go the toilet mutple times a day, so if it was food i ate, i most likely already passed it through,

It was much bigger then sweetcoin, their was no mistake it was 1000% a gall stone, i didint even notice what it was at the time, until i was looking at recent played on VLC, and noticed what i listen too before i slept

2 Likes

Since we’re sharing, here’s a strange story from me:

Once I made a playlist, added the pranayama field there, and then didn’t even play it… I played something else and laid down on bed to go into trance. I decided to take 3-5 breaths, but I started doing pranayama automatically… it was so weird. I wasn’t thinking I was just watching it happen (in surprise). It was so automatic and perfect. Lasted quite a while.

1 Like