List of earlier NFTs with updated Audio (only Public NFTs)

pls pls pls! me too! thx!

2 Likes

Wishlist request:

The Seven Lucky Gods

4 Likes

This is another public NFT that is not on the list above yet Mao :slightly_smiling_face:

Also big shout out to Cap for making all of these new audio fields for the NFT’s, and all for free which is amazing.

I’m sure many of us would definitely have paid the extra money to get these fields as audios and Cap probably knew that also, but he still released them for free!! What an absolute gent :raised_hands:t3: :ok_hand:t3:

15 Likes

Wishlist request:

Smilodon Bones

3 Likes

Fae Soul audio would be great! I’m sure it’s already on Dreamweaver’s to-do list since he did Fae Bone.

4 Likes

The audio came out before the nft.

7 Likes

I always thought they were done differently :thinking:
I don’t think there was any M-States added in with the Quasi Aura NFT and that it was just specifically for the aura only. I could be wrong though.
I need to start using the Quasi Crystal field again, so many great fields with so little time to use them all :pensive:

3 Likes

Added Fae Bones to the available list.

3 Likes

Added the Silent Mind, Fight to Flight - to the list of available audios.

11 Likes

Solidifier hopefully :muscle:

3 Likes

Please add Saint Michael to the list :innocent:

6 Likes

Fae Soul audio was also released. Not sure if that’s been announced anywhere yet.

Thank you for your work btw.

Edit: Wow The Lion’s Gate audio is out too!

10 Likes

Yup just saw that!

2 Likes

If I may request, audio for The Hero would be nice.

2 Likes

An audio on emotional alchemy would be of great help.

1 Like

The Sun MC :)

5 Likes

Financial independence NFT would be gold :star_struck:

2 Likes

mybe 9 financial points

9 Likes

Life Force Tree would also be nice!

This and The Hero are minted in Venly and am sure the logistics are not as easy as the NFTs minted in TheSapienShop! Lets hope captain makes it!

1 Like

You mean Financial Freedom?

4 Likes