List of earlier NFTs with updated Audio (only Public NFTs)

It wasn’t a response to that, there were added many other community NFTs, so I just wanted to add our thing as well.

Well, this won’t be for free, but some seem to have been made in the past, so we just shoot our shot, cuz why not.

2 Likes

I would like audio for the first Firebird community project, including for money

Added the audios to the OP.

7 Likes

Thanks for all the work in this thread

5 Likes

An audio for financial freedom would be cool too.

5 Likes

This is just for my own desire.

Key of life

I know there aren’t many copies circulated for this nft but I wish there could be audio for that, as I find with audio, the eternal nft does much more than before on my health than when I only started at it.

I hope it will be the same thing with key of life

Thank you!

6 Likes

the warrior monk??? @Maoshan_Wanderer ? wish it…imagine …wow.

1 Like

*The Tower of Power NFT
*The Nestling NFT
@Maoshan_Wanderer

also
*The Negentropic Dragon NFT

Thanks!

7 Likes

The Scholar would be great!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Deleted :)

1 Like

Guys lets just try to stay with the public NFTs

there are simply too many private NFTs for cap to catch up

and normally an audio would cost extra so its kinda disrespectful to ask afterwards to get it for free

7 Likes

Would like to put in my request to the wishlist for The Universal Om (public) to get an audio since it pairs well with ascension-naut. Thank you

5 Likes

@Beast agree. The longer we make this list, the lesser the chances of getting them.

Can someone look at the pending list in my first post and tell me which ones are private? I will remove them from the list.

6 Likes

they are private

also dont know who requested this, but there literally is an audio field for aphrodite on dream seeds

7 Likes

Thank you, removed these from the list.

7 Likes

Disregard. its almost the same as the original Kinetic Quasi Crystal

1 Like

I know my mom and my girlfriend would be very grateful for a Silent Mind audio if there ever is a chance of it being made.
There has been very big improvements for both of them so far. it’s a hidden gem that doesn’t really get discussed that often unfortunately.

10 Likes

Hi, u forgot to add:

*The Negentropic Dragon-public NFT
to the list.

Thanks

3 Likes

Also

The Firebird NFT- was private

4 Likes

Added Negentropic Dragon, Silent Mind
Removed Firebird!

7 Likes