Depression relapse after listening to audios

In addition to the other suggestions here, the “Clear All Negative Energy and Entity Removal” field on Patreon is a real gem. That alone can sometimes lift you out of a funk quickly.

3 Likes

Added dat to my stack

1 Like

for me : detox symptoms and / or ego fighting

1 Like

also your stack is unnecessarily big ( Imo )

2 Likes

for me, when you get this symptoms, you should literally spam the hell out of these audios even more ! it’s definitely a good sign

1 Like

Depths of your Soul - YouTube

18 Likes

Thanks, @Captain_Nemo! I had missed that one.

Depths of your Soul description (because it took me some hunting to find it):

3 Likes

It’s d newbie addiction wanting it all😁
But can u suggest wat I can do away with

Feeling relieved to hear dat

I’m pretty sure if Captain advices you depths of your soul, then you should spam the hell out of it like all night, and see how it goes !

3 Likes

Thank you captain

2 Likes

i’ve been thinking about this today!

you’ve helped me figure out that my loneliness came from connections wanting to be made but my ego keeping me closed off and disinterested.

i felt like my ego has been keeping a close eye on the amount of people i’m connected with and keeping that number as static as possible for its own sense of control and misinterpreted empowerment.

my higher self has been teaching me to keep meeting more and more people and finding more and more avenues to connect through.

4 Likes

Do u use ego dissolution?

1 Like

i do, when i feel like i need it. i’ll be listening to it today as you’ve mentioned it!

1 Like

Interesting, I realized that my feeling of loneliness came from either a need for validation or FOMO.

And I don’t really need validation, it’s just due to some twisted insecurity and comparing myself to a standard or higher power.
Most of my problems have been me messing with my own mind because of stuff I was fed when I was a child by the church, school, elders or marketing.
Doesn’t make sense, everything is subjective. Nobody knows, nobody cares.

As for the fear of missing out, it’s sort of tied with the need for validation and I’m not even sure what I’m missing out on anymore. So many things I thought I needed are just stuff I’ve been taught to need.
It was not even like I was missing someone in particular, just a vague feeling of lacking something which turns people into a mean to an end. Being alone is not the real problem.

Captain’s answer reminds us that it’s about loving yourself, then you will feel “enough” as you are and enjoy without attachments.

13 Likes

Beautifully said

1 Like

I have the same experiences. My old traumas and past memory make me feel crazy and sometimes i have suicidal thoughs these days. But i known before that negative stuff will come to surface again, and i committed to meditate at least 1 hour a day. I hope we will be better soon!

1 Like

Yes it’s d old traumas dat trigger a relapse.
Hope I can get the traumas out of my system once and for all

Oops l tried to commit suicide 4 times again I thought it is not ok let’s fight back
After listening to this song

1 Like

Agree they numb the pain .
I basically was not ready to face all d pain but now looks like I feel ready

1 Like