The Alchemical Revision of Childhood

Patreon

Here is a more complex concept, in that there is an alchemical mental change of the past to produce a specific well ordered, full childhood, the the outcome of what you could of been if you had experienced a great childhood with parents, a wide extended support family, a village even.
Rooting for you, supporting you.

These changes can reflect as new self concepts and change of the foundations of being, welling up and blossoming outward.

114 Likes

Oh my God, and this is free! I can’t believe it!
Thank you so much @Captain_Nemo! This is gonna be good!

32 Likes

Wow thank you, Captain! Beautiful thing to make.

22 Likes

And @Captain_Nemo call it his fun channel…

Thanks a lot man for this gem. I really need this… Not just me but surely lot of people there.

24 Likes

NO WORDS @Captain_Nemo :100::heart::angel:t3:

BB5C29F5-365E-4941-9195-D3E126126C9F

23 Likes

Oh MY!!!

What’s beautiful gift to us! Thank you so much!!

:green_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::purple_heart:
:star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

23 Likes

Absolutely beautiful concept. I’m sure this will have many profound changes on every level, physical, mental, physiological, psychological, etc.

26 Likes

it’s also on patreon for anyone who wants to download

29 Likes

Y E S !!!

18 Likes

Be prepared to shine guys. :sun_with_face::sparkles::star2:

19 Likes

Oh my I like this one already

13 Likes

Wow amazing

12 Likes

Never seen an upload on Patreon in few days after it is on YoutTube. Thanks :pray:

Edit: My bad it is live!!!

The Alchemical Revision of Childhood | Sapien Medicine on Patreon

21 Likes

I assumed it is a recent upload, anyway, I just made a new playlist with fields on angels. I listened to the Angelic intercession second time and then I see an e-mail notification from Patreon with this live broadcast.

The reason I made this list is because I’m surrounded by negative energy all the time with dysfunctional family members.

Man, sometimes it is kind of freaky to know what all Captain is capable of! :smiley:

22 Likes

Physical changes, like?

2 Likes

This one can heal the Anima’s mother in men and Animus father in women. The proponents of Carl Jung lectures will understand what i’m talking about. :family_man_boy::family_woman_boy:

20 Likes

no you are amazing

7 Likes

Thank you Captain

9 Likes

Beautiful release - thanks Captain! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Great job, Dream!

Not a long ago, I and someone else were thinking about it, like maybe could be a great addition to my project or overall, synchronicity again.

10 Likes