The Alchemical Blueprint of the Past

I don’t know if this is an advertised benefit but I’ve looped this overnight for the past 3 nights and my face looks even younger than usual. I’m wondering if this has some de aging benefits. There’sa very youthful childlike glow on my face when I wake up and my skin and features look better.

I didn’t know if this field has physical effects or not but it seems like it does somehow.

10 Likes

As a practitioner of the art of Chinese Face Reading, which is a study of how the emotional and physical lives of a person is expressed through their face, this doesn’t surprise me.

From my perspective, it’s not that this field is actually de-aging you; it’s that as you release your baggage from your past, you can also release the lines and features marking those traumas on your face. Those markings were probably causing you to look older than you needed to.

21 Likes

Could this field help with body dysmorphia?

1 Like

Since in my world, every issue has its roots in some past event, I’d say this field can help with everything, because this clears up the past.

3 Likes

Ok I will buy it, Body dysmorphia has been affecting me for so long

You can sort of try this field out by test-driving one of the components of this field for free: The Alchemical Revision of Childhood and see you like that.

Of course, the ABotP will be greater than each of the sum of the 2 components but you can give yourself a little taste.

2 Likes

I’ll try the whole alchemical series with new perspectives in the end to heal detox

1 Like

Let us know how you enjoy that!

This makes perfect sense!

1 Like

I’m so in love with this field.
To me, this isn’t only the blueprint of the past, but it can be the blueprint of anything that you feel you lack, built up from the accumulated experiences that have shaped you.
The biggest one for me is the blueprint of love and support.
I would say that is the biggest thing that I feel I wasn’t given enough of growing up.
There are two aspects of this I’ve noticed since using this field.
My family and close ones are giving more love and support, it’s like they’re making it up for me somehow. But also, I’ve had new perspectives about events in the past, why did it happen, and how much love and support my parents were trying to give me even though they might not have been offered that in their childhood.
Somehow, I think was still lucky to grow up in my family.
And oh the music, it’s not complex, it’s simple but it sounds very endearing to me, it sounds like a journey deep into the past, like a loving light, gently spreading its way even to the darkest corners of the soul.
And the profound changes begin.
I can’t recommend this one enough!

40 Likes

I meant to be sensible here,

Only listen once twice at the most.

But one thing led to another and I listened to it eight times yesterday and thrice today so far.

It’s not really like me to do that and I’m not suggesting it -

But the way this feels.

It feels like (and I mean this in the best way) someone turns you inside out and puts you through the car wash

Like your soul is getting hit with the fire hose

It feels like some combination of a workshop, shamanic journeying, a time machine

I found myself unable to resist going back and facing the “pop up book of crap” that sometimes, because it’s repressed, comes to knock at the door and haunt you while you’re just taking a walk or something

It’s too early to say definitively but I feel like if this could talk to me and tell me what it’s doing, it would say something like this:

Hi! Here’s all the crap. All of it, there’s that, and that, and that. Yep, there it all is. Let’s take a look at it aaaaand now look at it again. Does it feel the same? No? You’re welcome.

I find myself, once thinking about a memory while listening to this, unable to think of it in the same way after. It’s not that the meaning has changed (yet)(although that is a good practice assigning new meaning to things), it’s that I am not experiencing it in a way where it actually harms me in the present the same way it did in that moment.

Im sitting here right now actively attempting to bring up one of the memories that would definitely hurt three days ago if I played the memory clip again and it feels like there is a buffer. A little space.

I’m not feeling emotional fallout, no anger or anything like that, maybe it’s because some of these memories I’ve processed over and over and it’s just time to put them to bed.

Thank you for creating this field Captain, I do feel that this will have profound changes on my being and the level of a general sense of peace in my life.

P.s. definitely heard a short mosquito or fly sound real quick in the beginning, just passing through

I wonder what the mosquito symbolizes in the fields

26 Likes

This.

6 Likes

I tried the Alchemical Revision of Childhood and had several dreams which changed midway and then ended positively. I had listened to BPOL last year. I just started this yesterday and this is very powerful.
Last night I had a dream which I donot want to describe in detail and today i was like, dont give a damn or you know not bothered. I felt strong emotionally. I can control my emotions, like I am more in control. Today just I listened for the 2nd time and I felt a bit scared.

12 Likes

So, I did have a troublesome childhood - but it depends on what you mean by childhood. Age 1-5? Not very troublesome i believe. Age 8-20? Disaster, death, alcoholism, abuse. I threathened to kill myself multiple times at the age of 10 already. (standing at the window from fifth floor just balancing myself on my toes pretty much).

Also, love was not a word used in my household. I did not learn that word until I was 14 I think.

I’m interested to know what ages childhood is defined as. Since 0-5 i believe is where we soak up all information like sponges.

Would you say I’d be better off with this one instead of BOL alone? If I could only pick one.

The free version made me bawl my eyes out (Revision of childhood). So there was definitely a release there. Only other audio that did that was Shatachandi.

10 Likes

Hi
I didn’t restrict myself to believe that it is only effective for childhood traumas. Intention is key in energy work. I have intended the audio to heal different stages of my life all way to my 50s. Lots of burping and yawning (that’s my sign of energy moving)

Encourage you to experiment and see how it works.

11 Likes

As a first purchase, would you guys say BPOL or this one? Both are fairly top tier it seems but I can only afford one.

Edit. It will be BOL.

3 Likes

Great choice

I’ve personally always considered childhood to be 1-8 years old, or at least individually for each person up until puberty hits.

1 Like

Can this be listened to by children? If yes what age onwards?

1 Like

Sure, children have pasts, too. And healing their traumas gives them more strength, resilience and brighter outlooks as they head into their future.

I’d say from the age that they can clearly communicate to you any discomfort or pleasure they’re experiencing from this field. Since you can’t know what they’re experiencing, you’ll need them to tell you (as best they can) especially to make sure you’re not overloading them and so that you can help them work through any discomfort that this field may bring up for them.

Similarly, I’d start them off s l o w l y with this field, just like you gently ease them into their baths, you know?

7 Likes