The Alchemical Blueprint of the Past

My daughter is age 6. Do you think that is appropriate for this field?

How does this differ from crucible of the past?

Crucible of the past could be like lineage of BoPast.

BoPast
Crucible of the Past
Childhood Revision

I personally wouldn’t do that. Environmental fields for kids should be enough.

2 Likes

Hopefully I am not just being an idiot, but how does one apply the discount code during purchase? I have no option to do so

there is no discount code
(if you meant atm at least)

5 Likes

Okay, that would clear it up, thank you.

Thinking of getting this one, what would be the best order to play if i mix in BoL?

BoL → ABoP → New perspectives?

1 Like

Promo code: BLESSINGS

3 Likes

Ahhhh I already bought it prior to seeing this, but oh well. Anyone who can, should take advantage!

Does this field replace the childhood revision since this is included?

1 Like

When a previous field is included in a new field, Dream has said he has to modify the previous field in order for the whole, new field to work as he wants.

My analogy compares this to carrots in a stew. When you put carrots (previous field) in a stew (new field), they’re still carrots, but they’ve changed. Can these new form of the carrots replace the original raw version that was put in the stew? You tell me.

5 Likes

Ok, gotcha, so I will include the childhood revision in my stack. Thanks bro, trying to become a brand new person. :pray: @WellBeing

1 Like

My pleasure.

It’s none of my business but maybe you’d prefer to modify this a little bit? You see, you couldn’t have known the new version of you that you want to become without having been who you had been in the past.

The old you has had value. The new you is an outgrowth out of who you had once been.

A phoenix doesn’t become a brand new person. It rises up from the ashes of what it had once been.

12 Likes

You’re right, :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll change that perspective.

1 Like

What is the ideal duration for this field? I have listening to it since October 2022 (4 months). I think I have seen some major changes in my behaviour especially towards my family and parents. How do I decide when to stop and move on to other fields? when I stop noticing any more changes ?

1 Like

I always go for 1 year because we never know just how much clutter and gunk are still in there. After 1 year, if you feel “brand” new, and are not identifying with the past, I think it’s safe to let it go.

7 Likes

1 year is a lot of time, not that I am afraid of change but more scared of the missing out on lots of new fields. I will try to go till June at least.

2 Likes

One question which just came to mind: If I add Alchemical Revision of Inner Self Love to my stack, will it make any difference or the alchemical blueprint of the past is enough to restore any lack of inner self love from my childhood. Just want to know if I can reduce the number of fields and listening time.

2 Likes

each field is specialized to produce full effects so yes add it. Also it’s up to you on how long you feel comfortable enough to listen, if you feel by June you’re healed. Go for it.

2 Likes