The Fae Soul: Testimonials

So many thank yous for you posting that Beltloop, you’ve no idea.

I am currently having these F2F because I’m reliving some actual ptsd stuff in real time (moved back to family home and they haven’t changed in the slightest) so I cant access the audio then. And not to mention, i cant really say to them in the midst of their violence to “hey can we pause? Brb let me go get my phone and play the fight to flight audio” lol hahaha. That would be cool though.
Anyways, first thing on here I’m going to eagerly await for. Thanks man

8 Likes

When I visit my parents, I have one earbud in sometimes and they have no idea

3 Likes

Also @Captain_Nemo would it be possible to release the Cptsd field?

It was close to finished but members didn’t want a release unless it was public. A truly public field or a NFT with 1000s of copies would be awesome.

21 Likes

i think so. one should try for him/herself.

With SM fields, it isn’t usually a matter of one field replacing others, you’ll probably find fields that complement each other or discover something that’s more focused on what you want to achieve. In any case, a holistic approach will increase your chances of having more comprehensive results.

3 Likes

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/the-alchemical-revision-of-childhood/

3 Likes

:smiley:

Your wishes keep getting granted lol

7 Likes

You love to see it!

5 Likes

I have this and fae bones in a single tag…felt that connection with this one from day 1.
An amazing combo and absolutely magical for psychic perceptions.
Guiding me in probability games etc. and scoring more wins … clear-cut response from inside!
Life is so magical, and at ease with this. :heart: Thanks captain :heart:

10 Likes

Didn’t think of use both as a combo. Smart af!

Shop down?i needa buy /get them Faes when it’s up. I thought it sold out, oly 200 copy’s capt usually sells that Spent n a second few hundreds gifting on twitch today, … definitely need them Faes, i got #99 obviously
Yessir. Lets enjoy THESE beautiful creatures

1 Like

First Field I thought of playing with it, soul series…i know obviously but they diff…i thought till I shit got serious. Now I think faes take care of them 3, soul series decently . . Didn’t think they would but they do so much more, just barely touching the service. They str8 high frequency… .make you earn them stripes mind games, like they irrelevant when have more wishes to grant then a genie, a whole magic connection

5-10 yrs Capt gonna have these selling like me skull on nft market. I think he get percentage or should anyway
Let me watch my mouth, people saving for this one before it sell out.
. Dont want to lose it, without it feels like you ,Every audio I buy i need at least 1 nft image, play em on a radiomic machine… tripping, its overkill tbh Capt keep drop these fields dripping like lea, . Sun wont shine when fae gone, pay attention in this race against time
some field sell cheap but we got to much ice people, very nice, many men, wishing stuff against you?, fae got you. They real, deal protection, karma instant just from Instagram fae. . This whole different, puts the bones on the choke hold. dieing bree, high blow?!d. At least physical world, pcychic see them, they disappeared quick, just a flash of light…
I shouldn’t send this , but fuck it, vibing on a different higher vibration…, Forgive me just happy got this -bad a$$ creation

1 Like

Audio has also been added. Thank you for all the gifts, @Captain_Nemo!

11 Likes

I would love to be a fly on the wall while he is making song after song after song after song :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Dream could do an album a day easily, so many different genres and styles as well.
I’ve no idea how many songs he has written but it has to be pushing close to 3 or 4 hundred at least!! Madness.

3 Likes

Can someone please send me this one? Thanks! :slight_smile:

got it - thanks!

3 Likes

LOL I was thinking about this earlier. I was imagining him in the zone.

3 Likes

Please send me as well!

1 Like

can someone send me the audio, please?

1 Like

To me as well please.

1 Like

Grateful if someone can please send me the audio. I can get to the audio on my IPhone but there’s no option to save it to my files.

5 Likes