The Fae Soul: Testimonials

Made in the idea as the bones series on soundweave (there will be a fae bones there also) This is an alchemy of the soul to add these qualities and elements of magic to the deep aspects of you, Represented here in this Limited edition energetic artwork.

copies: 220

Original Image:

49 Likes

Wow!!

9 Likes

Ohh captain your magic unfolds in the way it chooses to ;) :relieved::relieved::relieved:

8 Likes

I was just thinking about something like this in the bones series. :sob:

Thank you!

7 Likes

:pray:

I’m excited to grow transparent butterfly wings.

3 Likes

I don’t understand the description. Can someone enlighten me please

5 Likes

This brings energies of fae beings, fairies to the owner of the nft. It should help in manifestation, rituals, and perhaps even in connecting with faes.

There is a quality of playfulness, beauty, sparkle associated with these beings. I am guessing wearing this nft probably embeds those qualities in the wearer as well.

40 Likes

Any one knows what is the difference among this and the upcoming bones?
Or maybe I misunderstood the comment.

1 Like

i fathom ultimate soul restoration field is hidden there.

1 Like

I imagine this might help with a few things

manifestation
magic
inner curiousity (wonder)
better connection to animals, little children and nature
playfulness
creativity, singing
having a way with words
seeing life with different eyes
“magical” coincidences and synchronities
Having a bright yet mysterious-glamorous aura
Charisma

17 Likes

its my interpretation of what the effects are
with the point of view i have of fae

obviously i can be wrong

testimonials of those who bought it will tell

3 Likes

A Fairy Bone and a Fairy Soul What could be the difference?

2 Likes

I looked at the image and was like oh yeah, that’s me everyday

:leaves::leaves::leaves::leaves::leaves::green_heart::star2::green_heart::star2::green_heart::star2:

2 Likes

a lot

I havent commented anything on the other as well.
but I just wonder how is there not a difference?

I have used everything very literally most of the times.
this shakes the bones and reflects the energy outward.

never mind me.
I suppose I shouldn’t assume there is an understandable difference.

23 Likes

The fae mandala on Instagram has been awesome for intersession. I been waiting for an update on it, this is ofc next level

2 Likes

Same Difference between human soul and human bone

2 Likes

If you seek the symbol the “muffin top” you will never have the whole muffin, and this is what people do when they try to seek videos and books, and all they’re looking for “muffin tops” they’re looking for the end the result, therefore, you are dependent upon the meaning that is given to you, so somebody in the know they’re talking to somebody that isn’t in the know can be very difficult…

One has to be really careful not to give too much information about one’s path, people will ask how this all began in detail, but that’s irrelevant. The understanding is the important thing, the conclusions that are reached, and one can share conclusions with others to motivate but can’t have them memorize conclusions, so it’s important to have a delicate balance of rhetoric with the information and the information is not volumes of information it’s enough to make points clear, it’s enough to show you that one has learned but don’t want you to memorize the details of their life.

One who really cares for you will be attentive to that.

Check your PM, might have a project I’ll like to run by you.

13 Likes

I was checking the SM main channel and rediscovered Regain your innocence (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABLjMc-0nRs). While I was listening to it, I decided to open the Fae Soul image and experience them together and the effects of the audio in me became clearer and stronger by doing that.

Since yesterday and on more ocasionas than the one I mentioned, Fae Soul has been helping me regain some things I lost or forgot because life worn me down. The innocence, the wonder, the lightness and freedom and other things like that.

Based on my experiences with other items in the Bone series, I don’t think they have the same goal.

28 Likes

Wow I think you may have sold me on this. I just hope I can get it before it’s sold out.

7 Likes

I appreciate your review, sold me on this!

6 Likes