Dragonic Dogma (Community Project)

Image + Audio

1: Dragonoid

A : Implants the bloodline and DNA of a mythological standard of dragons into users

B : Transform the flesh/muscles and tendons of users with draconic essences and energies

C : Enhances the entire skeleton of users with draconic essences and energies possibly promoting further height and frame growth

2: Siegfried’s Blessings

A: The re-enactment and actualization of the legend of Siegfried bathing in dragon-blood from Fafnir, granting him (users) a dragon’s body with invulnerability

B: The re-enactment and actualization of the legend of Siegfried tasting Fafnir’s heart, granting him (users) draconic wisdom and knowledge

C: Kriemhild - Attract romantic interests into the user’s life who will go to the ends of the earth for you

3: Dragon’s energetic system

A: A complete healing and draconic transformation of all the user’s meridian system

B: Dragon Core

C: Dragon Soul

26 Likes

Interested.
This clashes with fae?

1 Like

Can someone explain. I’ve been stretching with this a lot. It feels like spine health increased. Feel some cracks while they’re being stretched out is how i would describe it. Is this what you meant by enhances the entire skeleton of users with droconic essences…?

will this clash with Angelic Vibrations 2.0?

I tried fae soul + dragon dogma + Angelic Vibrations 2.0
I feel kinda strange rn

I don’t know
I was thinking of buying someones to see how the NFT worked.
But since I don’t see a message back I already spent it on a pair of tennis shoes🤣. And a trip to Los Angeles and Las Vegas🫢. I’m not from USA😅

4 Likes

Nice combo. Continue. But drop fae soul.

1 Like

saving money for this hope buying this in the next 5-6months​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 copies left

1 Like

okay thanks hope when im done saving i can buy this on sapien shop

The greatest benefit most of you will experience from this is having your subconscious operate electromagnetically instead of akashically (meaning, your will shall become more expressed in the 3D much quicker), and also having your energy system feel more condensed, connected and uniform, as a singular unit. (humans can achieve that too, but it requires most of them a lot of training)

This last part will naturally make your aura more intense and difficult to penetrate, making you feel much more confident and powerful.

The only drawback is, you will need to think differently about yourself to match and assist the work… meaning, a lot of the fields you currently use will stop being as important. Namely, humans benefit a lot from plasma, while, a more draconic energy system will benefit more from Schuman Resonance and Grounding, as well as Elemental Work.

12 Likes

this is my current stack while saving im on Patreon too
please tell mw what can i use with this nft but im still saving i hope i can buy this

also this can enhanced longevity/health? because im willing to drop my plasma fields for this

Feel free to be guided by what you feel is your best course of action.

And then, share your own experiences - Good luck ~

1 Like

how often do you listen to it? if I may ask…

okay thanks ill comeback to this thread after i buy it

my stack? only that time 1hr and 34 mins every night mon-sat and i rest every sunday no field no mandala no servitor (won’t bring their house)

1 Like

thanks, but I asked at @Alkul

hi guys i bit the bullet i buy it from sapienshop :)

uhm where can i download the mandala?
also this have a private group can i join i can get a tip from them or learn

3 Likes