The Fae Soul: Testimonials

This actually opens up my understanding a bunch about the bones NFTs. And this Fae Soul.
Thank you.

8 Likes

Love to have this! I want to carry this magic life long ever after along with my magic woven worlds.

11 Likes

I did a similar thing but instead of regain your innocence I tried Angelic vibrations 2.0 and I got such a wave of happy and wonderful feelings since yesterday and its still continuing. very happy I got a chance to explore this and add to the magical treasure.

15 Likes

Shameless self repost as itā€™s about the Fae Soul and Bones :grin:

23 Likes

First I got the Eternity tag. And for me it gives a lot of positivity, I am not discouraged, and I do not grieve. And the day before yesterday I had a fairy soul. And thatā€™s great. Iā€™ve been with her for 2 days and itā€™s great. Iā€™m more sensitive, the world around me is beautiful, Iā€™m driving in a car, standing in traffic and enjoying the moment now. Because wonderful music is playing and the weather is wonderful. And today, something new. I love myself. I feel light. I love myself, for a very long time, I couldnā€™t say it out loud, much less write to someone. As if itā€™s something to be ashamed of, as if itā€™s something wrong. But now Iā€™m in harmony)))

34 Likes

awesome shameless repost, Saan! Thank you butterfly-blue

7 Likes

This is so beautiful! teddy

10 Likes

Iā€™m happy for you. :+1:

10 Likes

I second that :+1::muscle:

8 Likes

Just posting here since new release threads tend to be monitored quite actively. If improper, please move/delete post or ask me to do so.

Is there any chance we can get a mandala of Flight to Fight?

While its incredible for resetting my nervous system when Iā€™m near a computer/phone, it would work best if it was activated 24/7.

Sometimes fight/flight response can get triggered in a conversation.
Or on the freeway.
Or even with being productive, when we encounter a difficult task.

24 Likes

I can make one eventually,

It is more convenient, and i suppose an audio option for thoise who dont think the art works as well
(on the fence with it)

37 Likes

Please do captain ā€¦ it will be blessing for people like us who suffer from phobias ā€¦ we can just wear the tag whenever we have to face any situation for which we are phobic ā€¦ make us brave ā€¦ very :blush:
Something that overcomes phobias anxiety and panic since they all go hand in hand.
Thank you very much

5 Likes

So this may complement or replace soul core restoration series?

2nd question. I have a lot of nfts. I can only wear a couple at a time. Does this nft allow you to handle more nfts?

So many thank yous for you posting that Beltloop, youā€™ve no idea.

I am currently having these F2F because Iā€™m reliving some actual ptsd stuff in real time (moved back to family home and they havenā€™t changed in the slightest) so I cant access the audio then. And not to mention, i cant really say to them in the midst of their violence to ā€œhey can we pause? Brb let me go get my phone and play the fight to flight audioā€ lol hahaha. That would be cool though.
Anyways, first thing on here Iā€™m going to eagerly await for. Thanks man

8 Likes

When I visit my parents, I have one earbud in sometimes and they have no idea

3 Likes

Also @Captain_Nemo would it be possible to release the Cptsd field?

It was close to finished but members didnā€™t want a release unless it was public. A truly public field or a NFT with 1000s of copies would be awesome.

21 Likes

i think so. one should try for him/herself.

With SM fields, it isnā€™t usually a matter of one field replacing others, youā€™ll probably find fields that complement each other or discover something thatā€™s more focused on what you want to achieve. In any case, a holistic approach will increase your chances of having more comprehensive results.

3 Likes

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/the-alchemical-revision-of-childhood/

3 Likes

:smiley:

Your wishes keep getting granted lol

7 Likes