Amygdala Healing + Fear Release

Will this field be coming to patreon? I like to download them.

6 Likes

I think most people hope that the audio will be posted on Patreon. but the final decision is made by Sapien himself :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I will also upload it to patreon

Can you edit the title and write New release? This needs more awareness as everyone can significantly benefit from this.

3 Likes

It is one of the best fields ever created. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Let’s try and consolidate this thread with the first created one found here:

7 Likes

Have listened 2-3 times daily since the release. Besides the general benefits for fear release in all areas of life, I’ve noticed a really fine and tangible thing. My aversion to spiders has diminished substantially.
They seem to have a unrequited love for me and I would feel at least disgust and up to panic depending the situation. Now I feel I could even touch one. They probably will never be my best friends but the change is very liberating emotionally.
So, so happy for that!

21 Likes

9 Likes

Haha! Let me touch it, please please!

5 Likes

:rofl: :joy: Just checkin’ :wink:

4 Likes

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

As somebody who ticks all the boxes of things that the amygdala plays a role in, you can’t imagine my joy finding out about this field. It’s still early days, but I feel this will be a massive game changer for me, and hopefully for many others as well.
I already feel calmer and more centered, and a bit more capable of dealing with the stresses of everyday life.
So grateful for this field! :heart_eyes: Many thanks

15 Likes

Watching the video while listening will hypnotize the hell out of you. It’s great.

14 Likes

After 1 week of using the audio every day I can tell a huge difference. Things that I instantly reacted to with fear don’t bother me anymore. It is like these things have lost their energy.
I am deeply grateful for this gift.

30 Likes

I almost stoped using bunch of fields (like a lot of fileds lol) after started using Amygdala Healing. That is a must to do and everything else became optional. Truly, this is a gift for many of us. Thank you @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG. :pray:t2:

25 Likes

Hi @SammyG - Any update on when we can get this audio in Patreon?

8 Likes

Haha watch them drop tomorrow :joy_cat:, but in seriousness soon (1-2 weeks?)

3 Likes

I was wondering that to just before I saw this

1 Like

Never. Because you all ask.

1 Like

Precisely. Because @Starlight asked, the audio will never be uploaded to patreon. And you can blame her for that :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes