Amygdala Healing + Fear Release

(it should be getting uploaded pretty soon. Dream’s still finishing customs lol)

23 Likes

18 Likes

@Starlight :broken_heart: :-1:t2: :-1:t2: :-1:t2:

Don’t know if someone mentioned this already but I noticed several things I was scared of manifesting at a very terrifying pace and magnitude. The thing is though, I didn’t react to them with fear, I was completely calm about that.
My theory is that this is a byproduct of the stucked fear being released.
Someone experienced the same?

6 Likes

OMG it’s released on Patreon! Yaaay!

19 Likes

Wow, Christmas on Patreon? Yeeey! Was waiting for this and more so Cardarine!

10 Likes

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG!!

17 Likes

Yes. While realizing it was a good thing though. I saw the benefit in something I thought I should be afraid of. Fear is a mask over the eyes of sanity.

4 Likes

ace1

4 Likes

Wow, I’m surprised this topic hasn’t gotten more conversation. Shame :confused:

3 Likes

Yayyyy finally gonna save my data :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

That’s because this topic is split into 2 threads.
I tried… :woman_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

That’s because the other thread doesn’t exist or is private now.

5 Likes

ah yes. Note to Mods. Posters “deletions” affect a multitude of threads not just individual posters.

Ok. NVM. Great posts permanently lost.

6 Likes

This morning, I heard 2x the amygdala audio, 2x the NoPMO ( versão gumroad 3 dolars ) and 1 hour of the hybrid version of the charisma audio. I went to the gym to lift weights and was completely focused. I was empowered and unstoppable. I trained wonderfully well and even increased the weights.

14 Likes

It’s true. There were some good suggestions in that thread. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I was unable to delete this thread after noticing there already had been one created.

How are you feeling with this field? Any updates?

3 Likes

Using it everyday since the premiere, The effects stopped on me and my fears seems to be stabilized. Don’t have much informations though, didn’t knew what my fears were in the first place tbh.I just don’t have fears.Just calmness.

11 Likes

Fear is the enemy of will. Will is what makes you take action. Fear is what stops you and makes you weak.

A quote from a movie. :wink:

5 Likes