The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials

This refers to Twistedsage and their meditations, one of which is here (Quantum Heart Expansion). Not sure that’s what they were referring to, but gives a start.

5 Likes

How many times
Is it enough once a day please

1 Like

I can’t find description
Usage?

1 Like

yea once a day is enough but you can go for longer
I’d go with 2-3 at least

2 Likes

At Patreon

3 Likes

Even if you own New Perspectives, I would recommend to not put this one aside :slight_smile:

Very profound field by itself.

Just put in on the back on loop while you do another task, and let’s talk about mindset right after, and after a good night of rest (for the rewiring to happen) :grinning:

A must for depression or anxiety, along with the necessary action steps in the physical.

This is among the field you can loop.
But what I’d recommend if you’re super into it, rather do 2-3 session per day of 2-3 loop.

I’m doing the same with the Crucible of the Past, I’ve found it to be more efficient.

15 Likes

Interesting usage, thanks for sharing. I liked The Outlook Retrainer a lot, but I did stop using it after I got New Perspectives.

5 Likes

Bumping this, as this is a very important (and free) field for mental health & well being.

See comments above :slight_smile:

17 Likes

?

3 Likes

I’m not sure what the source of that screen shot is.

There’s nothing in the description of The Outlook Retrainer:

that suggests anything cautionary.

In the thread for the New Release: Cerebrum (album), Cap’n did caution that the Deep Brain field could be quite intense for some. If your screenshot is from Patreon, maybe it’s a copy-pasta unclarity?

3 Likes

Hi, yes, it’s from Patreon, at the end, in a separate paragraph.
I double checked, it does say ‘These’.

Now, I also know that it varies from person to person.

But since I’m new — and also, I’ve caught you here :blush: — might I please take advantage and ask whether less is more, given Kinetic Quasi Crystal… (always care to not overwhelm anymore :sweat_smile: and optimal/streamlined listening times)?

2 Likes

Cool, thanks for that clarification! That’s helpful to me (and, perhaps, others).

And here’s some more clarification from that thread, from the man himself:

So, the “these” (I noticed that, too :wink: ) maybe a good warning.

Then let me take the opportunity to say (again?), “Welcome!”

A wise question because less has always been more, even before KQC. Even the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) says that 10 minutes experience with a field in a session is sufficient, and that’s without KQC. But we’re all (to a certain degree) biohackers here and, well, hackers gonna hack, right? :slightly_smiling_face:

I think you can use both KQC and the FAQ guideline to fulfill these intentions of yours.

And if, after experimenting with that approach a bit and you don’t feel it’s “enough” for you, you can replay a stack later on in the day and see what that does for you.

Hope that helps.

5 Likes

It does, I appreciate it! I see you always coming around to help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Probably first, thank you :slight_smile: Been snooping around for a while, with a less and less raised eyebrow.
Still wrapping my head around having found a place with ideas, knowledge, tools, resources, and people discussing and experimenting on all the ideas and stuff I’ve been interested in and could only talk to myself about :slight_smile:

9 Likes

What does this do exactly ?

2 Likes

Which pieces of the above discussion (and its links) are confusing you?

That would help us answer you.

2 Likes

Honestly i havent looked at all the comments, cause theres so many. Is this like a mental change making you happy and confident ?

1 Like

This is one of the first posts. Just for future reference if you ever want to know what a field does, the first few posts will help spell it out

5 Likes

Ok thx, im new here.

1 Like

They make ur outlook on like better, How you look at your past and how you look at everything u do,

this field changes u to have a better outlook on life, Really important, make sure if ur using brain fields that u eat a lot and get a lot of sleep. If u find ur self getting tired after using this. Listen to it at night.

3 Likes