New Release: Cerebrum (album)

Yeah fr we always getting misconscumption but gahh damn brain feeling buzzy and I’m playing it while playing video games and I can focus much better so far

6 Likes

for real? I have a very heavy head after the magnetic one

3 Likes

19 Likes

I took phenylpiracetam 3 weeks daily this year .

Hopefully piracetam will be next :)

Glycine would be awesome as well !

3 Likes

:eyes: :eyes:

will add to patreon
but
that is deep brain magnetic stimulation, also induces neurogenesis

the outlook retrainer
is based on
The Feelgood Session for the 8 Coil Shakti | Spirituality and The Brain (god-helmet.com)

but also helps create those neuron connections in this pathway, causing a wiring that works along the described effects above.
in way, it is like having lots of positive experiences in life, that leads to a healthier mindset,
and excitement for life and living.
something a lot may find useful after the ptsd ones ;)

103 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo ! Much obliged! :pray:

7 Likes

btw, i wanted to make the deep brain stimulation, exactly like the real one, so i didnt add much cautions.

sooo… it could be quite intense for some.

the rest are also quite heavy. so may not be a good idea to use all at once.

83 Likes

Thank you Dreamweaver for releasing this.

23 Likes

Thank Dream, I was looking forward for something new for the brain.
I knew you were going to release something :grinning:

5 Likes

I am unable to listen to any of them. The message on my screen says the videos are unavailable :anguished:

1 Like

Try this (if it doesn’t work, use VPN):

4 Likes

Just so you guys know what we’re dealing with here :slight_smile:

"# Pricing For The 8 Coil Shakti

8 Coil Shakti
With USB Sound device (suggested) – $305.00"

25 Likes

Bap bap bap say it loud for the ones in the back

:bomb::bomb::bomb:

17 Likes

Wow that field sounds amazing! So excited to get it on Patreon. Much appreciated. :pray:

7 Likes

Thank you Cap :pray:

Disclaimer: do not loop it folks :rofl:

Perhaps a good idea to listen to Plasma Brain after it :thinking:

7 Likes

Thanks for this Dream. It’s next to impossible to get Semax where I live, and I always wanted to try it! Not to mention the field naturally eliminates problems with substance purity, something very common in the nootropic/substance world (The biggest reason why Tonic 31 is an insta-buy)

I remember an old survey by Scott Alexander where users rated Phenylpiracetam as the best overall nootropic they’ve taken. I think this is nice information to have, even though nootropics were not that well spread at the time, and new surveys put some substances in a better place. [Still high though. And NMN first place of course ;) ]

Something incredible is that Theanine is #2 in the rank, and it’s also on this album :slight_smile: (the first two substances are NAD+ based so let’s consider they are one). Its effects on sleep quality are a bit underrated imo. And of course, great combination with Caffeine!

17 Likes

Unbelievable work @Captain_Nemo

Absolutely legendary.

17 Likes

Hell yeah man that one felt amazing, felt like there was a mini explosion in the middle of my head when focusing in on it, felt really good

… The Semax and Phenylpiracetam fields music is… Absolutely phenomenal… I was taken aback, really had me vibing out man lol

17 Likes

Would definitely be interesting to anyone dealing with depression.

6 Likes