Erasing memories

I want an audio to help erase selected memories

1 Like

You can’t erase memories but you can remove the bad influences they have on you.
Try:

5 Likes

Not exactly the same but Sammy recommended listening to Amygdala Healing and then Internal Alchemical Crucible to get rid of trauma

6 Likes

Easy
\pointing my wand at you, muttering “Obliviate…”

5 Likes

New perspectives (on memories)
This field also was bumped by the Captain_nemo himself, So go figure.

3 Likes

You can use the BSFF (Be Set Free Fast) technique to selectively tell your subconscious mind which memories to erase.

Please be aware that this will not actually erase them, but the subconscious mind will mark them as “deleted” and “irrelevant”.

3 Likes

Another good technique is revision from Neville Goddard to trick the brain and replace a specific event you experimented with the one you wished happened instead.

1 Like

Smart cord cutter definitely help

I think it’s possible through hypnosis cuz telmedge Harper said it’s possible even to make you forget specific days and he makes subliminal hypnosis related audios. Maybe you can contact a hypnotist and ask him instead. And also CIA MK ultra isn’t anything new either. It can literally flash your entire brain

But definitely not something I’d recommend tho instead you can let go and accept. You can try journey to light and see how it works for you and you can also try everything suggested in this thread as well since they will show incredible result

1 Like

I’m with @Owl in suggesting that, from a broader perspective, you don’t really want to erase selected memories. It’s my opinion that there’s value, for you, even in the most heinous memories. As Owl suggested, you want that value (after all, it sounds like you paid a mighty price for that value; might as well reap the rewards of the investment you already made.) which you can get by finding a different relationship with those memories. And, fortunately, we have tools like:

The analogy that comes to my mind is what you want to do is cut out a diseased organ, whereas I’m suggesting you might really prefer to heal that organ instead.

I don’t know if you’ve ever watched it, but I’m sort of a fan of the TV Show, Rick and Morty [potentially geo-blocked link there]. There was an episode about this very topic, called “Morty’s Mind Blowers” where Rick removed selected memories from Morty.

Fans had a lively discussion wondering if one of the reasons why Morty continues to be naïve is because Rick has been removing so many of his memories (there’s a room full of them, that we can see, maybe more) and so never has a chance to reap the value that he had “paid” for.

I want to be clever and conclude with something pithy like “Don’t be a Morty,” but I’m not sure you want to model yourself after any of the characters on that show.

5 Likes

:point_up:

5 Likes

If your still dealing with this issue, here’s a new field that will help a lot.

1 Like

Smartcord cutter