Brain regeneration

Hello sapiens ! I have a question, is it safe to listen to sapien’s video brain regeneration when you are already not having a brain damage ! I listened to it today and my brain is fine but I felt wrong I felt nausea and pain in my chest and felt weak for the whole day and I notice that I lost concentration, is this normal or what ?

4 Likes

Hi @momaniman77!
Welcome to the Forum.

Are you new to listening to Sapien Medicine’s audios?
How many times did you listen to Brain Regeneration?

1 Like

Hello gpo, no I know the channel since a year, well actually I listened to it all before 6 months just out of curiosity and it was fine ! I didn’t get any problem, but before two months I listened to things like holosync and idoser and they fucked up my brain, so I tried to listen to brain regeneration video, and I just listened to it for 5 second ! I just wanted to try if it gonna help or not, but it worsen the problem I don’t know why

I’m sure why you would have such a strange reaction to Brain Regeneration.
This audio is not only for people with brain damage. It should not negatively affect you if you don’t have brain damage.
Perhaps this Topic can help you if you’re still having bad results from other types of audios.

1 Like

I’m actually was thinking about listening to dreamseeds video aure cleaning but as I understood it gonne wipe out the energy built up in my system through time, and I see this very unpleasant because I fear returning to my self years ago ! I just want to undo the effect without changing my personality or feeling or places feelings (the feeling you get from a place) or maybe I’m wrong about that ? Can you tell me what it gonne do ?

Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning will clear your energy system of junk debris, ‘psychic’ debris and negative energies that build up over time in your system. It will not clear anything else.

If you would like to try this audio, listen to it as your first audio of the day. Do not use this audio directly after Sapien Medicine audios or subliminals, because it will clear out those energies as well (not that they are negative, but they are something different than your natural system).

Try listening to this audio daily for a few weeks, after that you can listen to it once per week.

3 Likes

I know this description I just don’t really understand what does it mean ?! What does psychic debris mean in a scientific and psychological perspective ? Or negative energy built up ! If you ever listened to it tell me what did happend to you

Hi @momaniman77, I have experienced some mild nausea and unfocused concentration when I listened to Brain Regeneration while I was having a migraine, but it felt like a part of a process and went away after a few days of listening. It’s normal for me to feel slightly unfocused concentration sometimes when I listen to it. I’m not sure whether it’s the same thing you’re experiencing.

Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning may help with clearing out persistent negative effects from audios or subliminals.

Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning will not wipe out all of the energy built up in your system, only negative energies and energies different than your natural system. It shouldn’t clear your natural feelings. In my experience, it doesn’t clear positive feelings either.

I think Sapien has said that waiting 3 hours after listening to other energy work or subliminals can prevent them from being cleared out, but I’m not sure.

I generally feel more relaxed and happy with a sharper mental focus. It can clear away pain and negative emotions as well. In my experience, it doesn’t change personality or return you to a bad place you were years ago. It is more like the way we can feel a sense of relief when we take a shower.

5 Likes

Well thank you for all of this information, yes this is what I felt when I listened to it, then I think I don’t need to worry now it should go away after couple days, I listened to it just yesterday !

I know it’s weird but I kind of loving my pain and don’t want it go go away, not because of masochistic tendencies but it’s about transforming my pain into a great positive work ! If we didn’t feel pain then there is really nothing to do with life ! Pain is very important part of life harmony. But really I’m regretful for listening to some sapiens works like thermogenic weight loss because it shrinked my stomach and now I mess the days when I was able to eat as much as I want, now I eat just little. I hope sapien could make a video designed particularly for removing energetic effects without removing anything else. My even biggest problem is brainwave entrainment like holosync and idoser which really missed up my brain and I think of listening to superhuman genius video that sapien said it will minimize any Neural problem ! But not sure about that, again thank you very much man !

1 Like

Glad to be of help! :slightly_smiling_face:

I agree with you about pain being a very important part of life harmony and think pain is very important to growth and transformation. In my experience with playing that audio, I don’t lose the ability to do positive work from pain that I’m doing. It actually helps speed up the process of learning and growth. Also, it doesn’t always clear away pain, and it doesn’t clear away negative emotions permanently. The way it makes me feel is more like taking a shower in order to think more clearly.

I didn’t know that, interesting! I hope it helps you! It should help you rewire your brain patterns as it increases the potential to form new neural pathways. It can help to do some brain related task after listening to it like studying, active learning, thinking/imagination.

It helped me with fixing some issues I had after using brainwave entrainment which didn’t work well for me. I used it along with Brain Regeneration. Just be sure not to listen to Superhuman Genius more than twice per day as that can cause some damage or side effects. Some people prefer to listen once in the morning and once later in the day because twice in a row can be too much at once.

1 Like