Mastrabation addiction ...Please Help

I can’t believe I forgot this…

Pietersite. On dream seeds channel (also Sapiens).

Pietersite literally destroys addictions, and it does so very fast.

Loop it as much as you can, if “withdrawals” (addiction thoughtform dying) kick in, play dopamine redux once or twice and continue with pietersite.

In a week more or less you should be completely free, not just neurological but also emotionally/spiritually.

22 Likes

hello guys, i can use Michael’s mandala as a wallpaper? also would it stil work if i crop and all that?

1 Like

Hi @bob :wave:. Welcome to the most awesome forum in the inter-webs!

You can use the mobile wallpaper, that Septimus created:

The other mandalas in mobile wallpaper form can be found here.

6 Likes

how about throwing advanced healing into the mix

hi Sir Samurai

Thank u for the lost gem " Pietersite". I have started listening to u.

Q1. Can i listen to it as many as i want or there is limitation…

Actually what does it does… to my body, mind and soul.

I can feel the gentleness in it .

1 Like

and what you recommend after a relapse?

what you recommend after a relapse, to get back on your feet and avoid the damage to all our systems (psychological, nervous, and physical) caused by excessive mastrbtion?

they both gone from the forum

oh what a disappointment, do you have any recommendation for what I just asked men?

If you done it, you done the damage already.

About the no fap thing I do not know much. I just stopped sometime and then I did it after a week and I stopped for 2 and did it again and I stopped completely. So I don’t know all that recommendations and things I guess put extra steps to the inevitable, that you will be fine and stop.

Maybe with the addictions is better to do them full not little by little so your mind calms a bit down for a moment see it’s in a bad state and then deside by itself to do the whole thing, after all having your full self completely agreeing that what you do is bad makes you stop, thinking it’s bad? don’t think so, believe it’s bad yes!

So can’t recommenda anything man the whole mental game with all the habits is not my think I just decide and act accordingly, some things have a weakness, some others need determination,some just need a little work arround. You decide.

yeah, i just ask these because i know the damage is already but this is a forum of morphic fields you know, like a sapien “MEDICINE”, so i just wanted to know if there’s some morphic fields that could help in the process to get back up again and be more of “yourself”

yes, i told you what’s your problem overall ?

Is it trauma, is it loneliness is, is i physical, is it pleasure-seeking behaviour, is it that you need someone to love, is it that you lost someone you love, is it that you have high levels of testosterone, is it that you have high stress, is it that you have it a habit, is it that you have sacral or base blockages, is it any of it at all?

I don’t know how you seek to have a recommendation without letting one know. And the damage you speak of? of dopamine receptors? of jing depletion? you know all those things to get damages takes time and a lot, actually you didn’t get damaged after one use.

In what ways are you wanting to get back up again?

(And you aren’t any less of “yourself” than you were before. You’re still you. So, you might want some New Perspectives: New Release or The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials for this piece.)

There is a lot of advice on these topics here on the forum, just use the search function :wink:

i mean, like i always after a relapse i feel very depressed without motivation, brain fog, low energy levels, and very thirsty of sex, which leaves me very insecure because I know that in that state I am not going to generate any real connection with anyone also i sense that the problem of my addiction’s is the poor connection with my self, to my vulnerable parts and etc, but i’m working on it, going to therapy.
i would just like to speed up the process a little more or have more therapy sessions, but I don’t know how, that’s why I’m here asking these questions if there are any morphic fields that could help on the process, because for me i have tried to do no fap since 2020 but i have not been able to last more than 3 weeks.

and I feel very ashamed to express all this, but here i am.

4 Likes

Let’s start here, because I think this is the most important piece. There is NO reason to feel ashamed…about doing this; about having the experiences you’re having before, during or after you’re doing this; about being aware of, acknowledging and expressing all this. There is NO reason for you to feel ashamed at all.

“…here I am,” yes, those are powerful words. Once, a teacher told me, “You are where you are and where you are is all right.” I believe that for myself, and I believe that for you, too. “Here I am is where I am and where I am IS all right.”

Might there be aspects of where you are that you’d like to improve? Sure. I think it’s fair to say that’s the case for almost everyone on this forum or else why would we be here, using these fields, right?

So, to the degree that you’re able to let go of any thoughts and beliefs which you’re using to make yourself feel ashamed, I’d say that’s a step to you being more of “yourself.” (Because blaming ourselves for doing the best that we are able to do, given what we know at t his moment in time, is one of the ways we make ourselves “less ourselves,” you see?)

Now, some people may read this phrase–"…you’re using to make yourself feel ashamed…"–as blameful (or “critical”). It’s not. Not at all.It’s simply an acknowlegement that we create our emotions, which means we have the power to create different emotions for ourselves. And it’s an invitation for you to take back your power in this situation where it sounds like you’re feeling somewhat powerless against. (BTW, it’s all right that you feeling however you’re feeling. Just remember that our feelings are not the Truth. Our feelings are simply experiences we create for ourselves, usually with the thoughts, stories and beliefs we tell ourselves about whatever we’re thinking about. So, it’s also all right if you might feel some degree of powerlessness in this situation, but just because you might be feeling some degree of powerlessness, you are NOT powerless. Quite the opposite, in fact.)

Great!

You see, rather than looking at what to do “after a relapse,” if I were in your situation, I’d focus on what to do to reduce and eliminate all the factors which are prompting me to do this thing I’ve decided I’d prefer not to do. This would help you speed up the process a little more as well as help you with the behavior change you’re wanting for yourself. This is where @anon51404939’s questions would be really helpful for you, and you might have recognized some of their questions from your own therapy sessions.

Then, I’m glad you asked. To help on speeding up your therapy process a little more, you can use My personal emotional and mental supporter, which would give you “more therapy sessions” in between your actual therapy sessions. And New Audio Field: Conceptual Realizations would help you procuess and internalize the work that you’re doing in your acutal therapy sessions.

As you uncover (either through answering Teo’s questions, through your own awareness and through your actual therapy sessions) factors which are prompting you to do this behavior you’d prefer not to do, then you can use specific fields to deal with your individual, prompting factors.

I’m not a big fan of using fields “after a relapse” and I strongly recommend that you not do that. Using fields in that way tends to normalize your unwanted behavior. Using fields in this way tends to reduce your unwanted consequences and those unwanted consequences are a helpful ally in your goal towards doing a different behavior. It’s like a friend of mine who is a compulsive eater who has a severe allergy to shellfish, but when there’s a buffet of all-you-eat prawns and crab legs, she goes to town, turning a ghastly red and swelling in the most horrific ways. She continues to cram the allergenic (to her) seafood into her maw with a nonchalant "It’s OK. I have an Epi-Pen. (Don’t be like her, please.)

Turn this around. Rather than take score of how little you’ve been able to last (which is, in effect, taking score of your failures), take score of and celebrate EVERY day that you done your wanted nofap behavior.

2 Likes

thank u, helps a lot your words, and thanks to teo for your questions too.

i would love to have that audio( My personal emotional and mental supporter but it isnt available anymore on gumroad, i would love to trade or something like that to have it, if it was possible…

and thanks again, everything you wrote motivates me a lot on my journey;)

2 Likes

You can message @SammyG to buy My personal supporter field.

4 Likes

You’re in luck!

Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields Check out the very first post.

2 Likes

This below should give you a lot of help, in my opinion
The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing

2 Likes