Field for low libido in women

Welcome back to the forum!

I’m going to ask what might seem to be a stupid question: What do you mean when you say “low libido”? (Because that phrase can mean a variety of different things to different people, you see.) And, “low” by what standards (and whose standards)?

And just so you know that I’m not asking this to pry or be nosy, someone could apply the phrase “low libido” to describe a situation where–say–the sex is not pleasurable for them but they don’t want to “mess up” an otherwise wonderful relationship by acknowledging or addressing how their otherwise wonderful partner might be less skilled in this department.

And another person might use this same phrase to describe something that’s due to the fatigue from adding a relationship (however wonderful) to an already busy life.

And yet another person might use this same phrase to describe a situation where there might be an emotional issue (say, fear that this relationship might end like some other relationship).

And still another person might be in a wonderful relationship with a partner who has a naturally higher drive with whom they can’t (or rather not) keep up and they might judge their own libido as “low,” when it’s the partner’s which is “high.”

Now, these are all just illustrations, to give you some food for thought. I’d offer different recommendations for these different examples, you see?

8 Likes

Daily listen to :

Five elements balanced - 1x
SOUL CORE - 1x
NEGENTROPIC JING - 2x
Force of life - 1x
Ojas refined and defined - 1x
Grounding - 2X
Sacral and base chakra - 2x
Estrogen boost 2.0 (for females) @linaxmalina

4 Likes

No… OP, please don’t mess with estrogen, especially if you’re on hormonal contraception
I know.the intent here was good (because @666 thinks it’s equivalent to testosterone in men), but this is not a good way at all, women’s estrogen levels are cyclical and influence a ton of things in the body. They are meant to fluctuate to have a healthy cycle. Besides, if you’re.on BC, estrogen level is controlled by the pill.

I would agree with Wellbeing on looking at the causes. Is there some pushed down anxiety or insecurity in the relationship that maybe manifest in this way? In other words, could it be a manifestation of some sort of resistance?

14 Likes

I’ve got a whole different view on sex and libido, since I’ve learned how much karma and energy is involved… and exchanged!

Our previous life times definitely in play here! I used to think I was a-sexual, as I had no interest in the opposite sex, at all…

Now I know that in previous lifetimes I lived in the Himelayas, as a monk, meditating…
With reincarnation, one brings such energy into one’s next life, to help along one’s evolution.

Spiritually… Being a Brahmin is seen as the highest level to achieve in life, then you have the Kings& Warriors, next level is Businessmen, and then the working class…

So, if I’d notice losing interest in sex, I’d now know a part of me aspires on a whole different level: saving up sexual energy, which is the most potent energy to fuel our Will Power (“The Force is STRONG in this one”), to CREATE…not babies, but IDEAS… to produce gorgeous new things, creatively.

We’ve been brainwashed to consume and we forgot that we too are Creators!! And with creating, we grow ourselves, we can enlarge income… now we cán it use the energy to heal our wounds, to evolve ourselves:

As Utimatelly, we can even be redirected to help the Kundalini, and wake up & reestablish your Inner connection with your Highest Self…

Society has taught us it’s healthy to squander this extremely potent energy. Even to sleep around (Tinder, and watching whatever show on TV) is seen as ultimate health… Well, we’re being played! With eyes wide open, we fell for it…

My 2cts

5 Likes

Maybe you will find some insights from the book - Cupid’s Poisoned Arrow.

1 Like

No I don’t use hormonal anticonception,I thought that it might be that so I stopped using it about 1,5 years ago and yet it’s still low…

That’s actually a great answer and question, what I mean is I just never have the desire to have sex anymore, up untill 3 months ago I really wanted it more, really enjoyed it and I was more turned on in general. I can’t think of anything that happened in the past months. Not using hormonal anticonception, no big diet change, it’s just weird. That’s why I’m looking for things to try.
But in general I just want to be in the mood more often, because I really did enjoy it and now it feels like i could never have sex anymore and I’d be fine with that which I am definitely not 🥲

I will definitely be using that one, heard someone else about it too, thankyou!

Thank you so much! I will give this a try :blush:

1 Like

And this is actually a great answer on your part, thank you! It answers a lot of the questions I had asked of you.

It does prompt within me another question for you: How do you know that this is not simply a temporary phase, something which had changed for you before (without you doing anything) so it’s likely that it can change for you again?

I’m not on hormonal anticonception, is it still better to skip that one? And Yes I am quite an Insecure person, mostly about my weight since I was overweight and always bullied as a child, I’ve lost weight now and I should be happy but the insecurity is still there. I do have to mention that the insecurity and low selfesteem is something I’ve always struggled with, even when having a higher sex drive, i still always tried to cover my body when naked etc but I did want to have sex, and now I’m even looking and feeling better about myself but the sexdrive is not there… I’m also not undereating, I take vitamin supplements, I try to eat as healthy as possible without depriving myself of anything and mentally I am really feeling better every day so I really have no idea why my libido would be so low…

1 Like

This can be fairly common. What are you doing to heal this part of this situation?

Could this time of your low desire be of healing for you? (You might want to check out JAAJ’s Daily Self Love Stack :white_heart:.)

2 Likes

Well I had it happen to me before with my ex, and I always thought that that was just because we didnt have that sexual connection which I have never really felt with him but even then I still had a sexdrive even if the sex wasnt great. Now I am with someone that I truly connect with, emotionally but also sexually. It actually feels like I’ve manifested him just because he is just like I wished my partner to be, for so many years. We talked about this and he has noticed the change, even asked if it has something to do with him or if anything between us changed. It makes me sad that this is making him question himself when I know it’s something with me since it’s not the first time but I just don’t know what this could be and why. And it never resolved itself with my ex and I guess I’m afraid that it won’t change, thats why I’m looking for something I can do cause It’s been a couple of months and I really miss how it was before.

I really appreciate you trying to help me btw :blush:

Fair enough. However, are you seeing how those two (only two) incidents are different? Can you notice that those were two different situations?

Great! (It really is.) Because you don’t really need to know what this could be and why. (I was asking my questions to rule out some things that it could be, which we’ve done, I t hink.)

And the reason why this is great is because you’re here on this forum. You can use fields like Subconcious limit dissolver (gumroad) vs Subconscious Limits Ver 2.0 (youtube), etc. to address what this could be and why, even when you don’t know.

I think that’s pretty great, don’t you?

You could also check out The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials and New Perspectives: New Release, as well.

From the little you’ve told me so far, it sounds to me like it did resolve itself. You found another partner who could give you what your ex couldn’t. That is a resolution.

I heard you, which is why I’m sort of belaboring this point. (I’m not belaboring this point to badger you, I promise.)

From what little you’ve told me (which is plenty–I told you I don’t mean to pry!) that old situation really has nothing to do with this situation, other than any connections you choose to give it with your mind. (Don’t do that. :wink: :slightly_smiling_face: ) Back then, you had an ex who couldn’t give you sex in a way that you enjoyed. And if that’s not a reason to lose interest, I don’t know what is. :slightly_smiling_face:

But that’s a different thing than what’s going on now. So, I wouldn’t be so quick to make connections or draw conclusions from that old experience of your distant past with this new, fresh experience which is still changing and becoming more for both of you.

Got it! You’ve received a bunch of really good suggestions to play around with. (“Play,” being the operative word.)

As you do play with your fields, keep in mind that if you were able to be a certain way before, you have–somewhere within you–the ability to be that way again.

My pleasure! That’s why I’m here.

3 Likes

I am really just trying to start to love myself, because I know that there is enough about me to love, it’s just really hard when you’ve been told otherwise for your whole life. I will definitely try that stack too! I think that all my mental issues could be resolved with my just accepting and loving myself. So that stack will be the first one I try, thank you!

I love that you said this, because those people from your past who were telling you stuff didn’t really know you. They didn’t have a fraction of the “inside information” that you do.

They were just telling you their ill-informed opinions. In my country, we have a saying: “Opinions are like as*holes. Everyone has one, and most of them stink.” :wink:

You got this!

1 Like

I am forever grateful for that answer, because that is what worries me the most. The fact that back then it got better because of a new partner whom I connect with and I don’t want that to happen now. I finally found someone who makes me happy and connects with me on that level. It could be a weird coincidence or just me subconsciously projecting things like that. Because it worries me so much, I’m afraid I kinda attract it by thinking about it constantly and getting anxious which is not helping me.

I definitely will be listening to the self love stack, and the other fields you’ve mentioned. Maybe being less anxious and insecure will help my libido too even though I don’t see that as the culprit, deep down there could be something that holds me back… maybe It was always there but I was able to suppress it and it just became harder. Maybe this is needed to heal other parts of me.

Once again, thank you very much for all your answers and insights, i’d never figure this out myself and now I know where to start!
I will definitely be following your advice and experimenting with mentioned fields.

I hope you have a lovely day!

I didnt read anything above yet
But perhaps working with your Svadhisthana.
Its where the reproductive system is and also emotions as well as where you experience sexuality
Also for women, orgasms actually take place at the brain women; and would you look at that, emotions are also affiliated at that second chakra.
Wearing orange as well as hearing that audio, which I think is still on GumRoad, I think would be a great start.

And if that isn’t working well enough then absolutely consider the Soul Restoration Core. Or better yet just try that; it’s more comprehensive (in my opinion and my opinion alone)
That is based in Dantien principles and its a wonderful audio; it’s available for purchase on GumRoad.

2 Likes

@linaxmalina
The new Induced Kisspeptin field should be able to help with the issue of low libido.

2 Likes

Falling in love stage: roughly 3 months.

Being in love stage: roughly 3-4 years.

Don’t miss the obvious.