Subconcious limit dissolver (gumroad) vs Subconscious Limits Ver 2.0 (youtube)

which one is better?

1 Like

I think they’re the same? With gumroad one you just download it and listen to it offline

2 Likes

Ver 2.0

From description :

(Strengthened and made more effective than previous)

6 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

@AkiraTheWild hi :)
these versions are identical :slight_smile:

it’s just that Gumroad doesn’t have 2.0 added to the description

7 Likes

is the “patreon subconcious limit no music” the same as the version 2.0 ???

yes, sam said it was the same, the reason the one on patreon has no music it’s because the one on youtube was “chaotic”, dream himself also confirmed it was the same one as youtube on the patreon comments

6 Likes

I wanted to say this, I hope I’m in the right place
I listened to 2h30, Subconscious Limits
And this is not the first time,
and I have the impression that all the subliminals and other things that I had listened to are starting to work, I wake up really well, and I’m going to try to put it on a loop several nights in a row, tonight I’m going to would take 4 hours, and if this is really what is happening, I will be a new man, because I have been listening to subliminals for 4 years, with mediocre results, since I have been listening to those of sapien, it works, if it triggers the results of others, it will be great
I would tell you that

5 Likes

the old audios that I have listened to, manifest themselves if I only listen to a limited subconscious
but I had to stop because of my scoliosis which is very big, I have to take care of it every day so as not to have pain
shame