Painful Shingles

Hello!

I have had shingles for about two weeks now and it’s beginning to get really painful and the rash is spreading very quickly.

I’ve been using Advanced Healing, Smart Stemcells and The Microkinesitherapist to help with symptoms but do any of you have any suggestions to make this as painfree and over as quickly as possible?

1 Like

Check out:

Although shingles is caused by a different member of the same herpes viral family, you might want to check out the threads with those discussions and solutions, to see if you want to try them.

3 Likes

herpes the demise from youtube.

@Sonata I would also listen to some of the fields targeting the nerves.

A classical pattern for shingles. The infection follows a nerve root from the spine, along a rib, to the front of the chest. The area innervated by the nerve is called a dermatome.

Causes: Varicella zoster virus

Type of infectious agent: Virus

Another good article - Shingles: Hope Through Research | National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke

3 Likes

New Perspectives addresses the effects of shingles. It might help. Plus it’s got so many other benefits.

2 Likes

Maybe add it

2 Likes

“Effects of a Herpes Zoster Infection (also known as “shingles”) that affects the head, neck, upper chest, or arms”

From New Perspectives description

5 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/stellate-block-53463261

5 Likes