New Release: Pain Control 2.0 (Experimental smart field)

Drawing from the older version of this field and making it a far more targeted field that incrementally should get better. This version also includes activation of a group of neurons in the central region of the brain’s amygdala.
Because the amygdala is known to be activated by pain and plays a key role in processing fear, it has now been found to be a unexpected area for an anti-pain center, or rather a specific nerve cluster within there.

There is a sort of a negative loop function of an increasing pain hypersensitivity, called allodynia, which is common in chronic neuropathic pain conditions. The idea is that because of the constant pain, sometimes the brain makes it an area of focus and over time this signal becomes more and more amplified and so the pain can become worse overtime. Then people develop a tolerance to drugs to treat this.

You must also keep in mind, pain is the body’s way of telling you something is wrong. The innate drive of the body is to amplify this, so you can fix the problem. While, it may be biological, it takes away from quality of life.

So to shut down this pain loop, the central amygdala node is stimulated to produce pain inhibitory signals to widespread pain-processing areas of the brain. Also added is a direct reduction of the excessive nerve ending potentiated charge signals, to damper the intensity of the signal.
This is a smart field that grows more effective at reducing pain over time.
2 - 3 times or use as needed.

SMART FIELDS

Check @uial @Maoshan_Wanderer and @_OM
comments on smart fields. As this has helped me understand what smart fields are

50 Likes

Amazing. Sharing it with a few friends with sclerosis and endometriosis, it’ll be so good to them :pray:

11 Likes

Smart…field?We’re entering new era now? :eyes:

12 Likes

Thank you!!!

13 Likes

Amazing! Will bring a plethora of relief to those that pain has worn down in spirit, and will give peeps who rely on regular meds for pain a blessed alternative! Thanks, Dream and team! :smiley:

15 Likes

Ooo

Let’s try this for the knee sensation I occasionally get.
Thanks!

That beat drop at 0:35 tho :relieved:

10 Likes

there are dozens of smart fields already :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

Woot, I didn’t know :scream:

5 Likes

Yep. If you’re interested, you can read more about them:

Smart fields

9 Likes

I WANT AN INTERNATIONAL SAPIEN MED / DREAM SEEDS / ENERGETIC ALCHEMY DAY.
Thank you thank you thank you

19 Likes

Woah. This really feels like it’s helping a lot more. I know have some built up fear in my amygdala from my condition.

6 Likes

Straight to the top of best music on fields

11 Likes

Isn’t that everyday?

7 Likes

Imagine if all the newer fields had this type of music! @Captain_Nemo

An absolutely wonderful choice of music, and btw love the field itself :)

5 Likes

Btw this is my favorite music out of any field that I have ever listened to by Dream, absolutely love the upbeat “jazz”

2 Likes

U think this is good listen to the serotonin audio its acutaly a masterpiece

1 Like

Lol I’ve listened to it, doesn’t top this for me

2 Likes

(I don’t think you meant to reply to me.)

Nope, was a mistake but pretty sure you could agree ;)

Since emotional pain is felt as physical pain this helps calm anxiety as well.

I noticed I was particularly bubbly and bright today after playing this because the pain of rejection has diminished

10 Likes