Lists Of Hypothetical Stacks

Do you make nerve health stacks for the whole body for people to reach easily? (and Clicking the forum button on its home page enlightmentstates does not redirect here)

Theres a full body nerve healing on patreon

1 Like

I know but I said it was easy for others

Body Nerve Healing (Patreon), this is the only audio available specifically for nerve health. Listen 2-3 times daily.
You could also add Advanced Healing (Gumroad), The Super Human Mutant (every 12 hrs) and Anti Aging (Patreon).

3 Likes

In addition to @gpo’s post, the Nerve Growth Factor and Tdcs and NGF fields will support nerve health.

4 Likes

Besides what has already been suggested:

The Stem Cells + Scar Tissue audio seems to help some people with neuropathy throughout the body.

And the KCC2 Activation and Multiple Sclerosis fields seem to trigger the nerves all over my body too (feels like resensitizing to me), especially the KCC2 Activation.

7 Likes

Many thanks for gathering information :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:.

Its will make me gain a lot on research :relieved: !!!

1 Like

how would fat to stem cells help teeth?

4 Likes

Anyone feel inspired to update this anti-aging stack? I’ve been using it for a couple of months (only the free fields and I dropped The Super Human Mutant because I didn’t like how it made me feel) and since its creation we’ve had such gems released as plasma mitochondria, DNA repair and others. I’d like to include those but do they maybe replace some of these? Also BoL and plasma brain might be a nice bonus in this. I’m looking for all-around rejuvenation while saving up for the plasma protocol. That’s the premium at the moment, right?

Any thoughts on the ideal order… ?

Thanks bunches in advance!

Can anyone share their stacks, primarly from the females?

Want to share them with my mother.

If I can curate one myself to see if she benefits, definitely will post here.

Thanks guys.

1 Like

I can for sure, but tell me more about your mom and what her wants are at the moment because what I want may not be what she wants

Also please share her level of energy sensitivity and how used to fields is she

3 Likes

She is not at all familiar with morphic fields, but I know she is an energy sensitive person, very intuitive and emotionally sound/ great EQ,etc. so you could definitely feel effects I think.

She is just might have some religious hinderances, so I want to use audios that are quite subtle like the frequency ones with no music, etc. so can play without conscious awareness,etc.

Anways anything for beauty and mental/shen restoration. To repair physical mental stress and restore the initial wonders for her.

1 Like

Give me some time to think about it, I should be able to get you a good stack within 48 hrs

1 Like

Amazing : )

1 Like

Okay. I take everything literally and so I found the only fields in all my playlists that do not have music/barely have music. This narrowed it down pretty well.

Parad energies
Subconscious limits remover no music, Patreon
Nullify/amplify planets
Pranayama training
Bone and organ breathing
Utterrelax OR far infrared old version
Facial symmetry patreon
Conceptual realizations (there’s some music but it’s really
Subtle)

2 Likes

@gpo

Add the following for emf

Orgone Accumulator - transmuting radiation
Amethyst Clouds
Seasons of Green Flourite
Larvikite - felt very grounded so this may play a factor in emf i could be wrong. Ill try it out

Source for such suggestions
Orgone

Crystals

1 Like

@gpo - Thank you for all these beautiful stacks.
How about a pain stack?
What fields would you guys suggest?

1 Like

When I put “pain” in the forum search engine, it gives more than 50 answers, such as New Release: Pain Control 2.0 (Experimental smart field). Check it out.

4 Likes

Somehow overlooked your wealth stack here i think