Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

This is now your 4th account within one year and still with the same problematic that keeps coming up.

Give those fields some time. Nothing changes over night or in a bunch of days only. And even when it does sometimes with some of the fields, the sudden cleansing can bring other issues to the surface that would require a careful approach.

Reconsider what has been said by Uial below:

This isnā€™t about tooth or enamel loss only BUT rather any kind of loss.

Try to work on this aspect as well. Most of the fields are ā€œmultitaskedā€/ā€œmultilayeredā€ anyway. But with elements acting synergistically with one another.

8 Likes

I loop emotional release for two hour this afternoon it was very effective.

I feel so relax now

8 Likes

Is there a recommended toothpaste? I canā€™t find a suitable one in Taiwan

Very few organic and naturalšŸ¤”

baking soda and hydrogen peroxide,
swish with coconut oil

16 Likes

Thank you :blush:.

3 Likes

I really like this field a lot and am so grateful to have this at my disposal now so I can save myself potentially a lot of trouble and financial cost in the future.

Thank you so much, Captain, for making this one and for having continuously added more features to it! :sparkling_heart: :pray:

I was at the dentist yesterday having some procedure done (found this field too late, lol) and came back with so much pain and my gums in the wider proximity of it oddly swollen. What intuitively felt right to me then was to loop the Pain Control 2.0 field until I felt relief, which was not too long inā€¦ absolutely amazing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

By the end of the day, I still felt the wider area being very swollen and still quite painful to the touch. My gums seemed to almost be inflamed, definitely very irritated and the skin was no longer seeming fully intact everywhere. Brushing the teeth or chewing food on that entire side was almost too painful to do.

I had used this field for the past weeks so I wasnā€™t new to it. I used to go by 5 times max daily in the past, but somehow felt like looping it for around 30 minutes or so last night, and for me in that particular situation, that was perfect. I woke up today with all swelling gone, and no more issues brushing my teeth or chewing food on that side. I can feel the skin of the gums in that area being almost fully healed too! Absolutely so so so grateful for this field and looking forward to keep using this from now on regularly! :smiley: :heart:

As a side note, when I first started listening, I felt it so obviously and strongly working in my teeth and the gum area! Still do actually. From tingling to slight pressure - almost a slight pain in the first weeks, but nothing too unpleasant or anywhere near unbearable. I highly recommend it :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Just bought this and there are two files ā€¦ one is 3 m 57 sec long and other is 3 m 31 sec long. Why this way ? Both have similar names

1 Like

One is an original field and the second one is an updated field, which has the ā€œ+ā€ in it. They left the original in there for people who prefer to use that one.

11 Likes

@Pinnacle ā€¦ thanks

2 Likes

Hi, will it help close gaps between two molar teeth? as well as straighten the molar which is tilted at 60 degrees.

2 Likes

Hi, @ Mystique. I know the field heals, but I donā€™t know about restructuring. Perhaps someone will come along who has experience with it.
glad youre here yellow

8 Likes

Thank you @Rosechalice, I hope someone shares their restructuring experience here.

2 Likes

Just bought this field:)!
Are the two tracks for different purposes? The description to me sounded like one audio so im a little confused. It says 4 or 5 times. Is that each audio per day, so ten listens total?

3 Likes

Hi @Wookie :slight_smile:
If you read throught the thread, you can see that one audio is the upgraded version of the first one. So 4-5 times a day(one audio,the first or the second version of this field ).

6 Likes

Thank you!

Is it beneficial to listen to both of them?

3 Likes

I think itā€™s better to focus on one audio :wink: because the second has ā€œjustā€ an addition and does the same job.

3 Likes

I have Periodontitis :(
I stopped smoking and start to listen to this field like 7-8 times per day. And my gums start to bleed every time when i brush my teeth :((( wtf? Any Advice?
And also i got some tiny white dots on my gums, itā€™s like my condition is getting worse

1 Like

Try playing it less and be very gentle when brushing your teeth. Also make sure you do it with an extra soft brush if you arenā€™t already. I havenā€™t tried this audio but my cavity seemed to worsen when I started with teeth reg from yt, until it started getting better. Uh, not sure why, but Iā€™d say keep at it. Another audio to consider is energy blockage removal.

5 Likes

I am using extra soft for years, thank you ! I will not stop, but it is very odd ! Before healing thinks can get worse i hope that will be the case here also :)

2 Likes

Thank you i have profesional Help i am seeing my dentist every 3 months, and i need to go to a little surgery, the condition is not that bad :) but i want to avoid that surgery , becouse i have strong reaction to anestesia

1 Like