Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

This is a combination of the plasma fields along with mitochondrial targeting and voltage restoration with finally the last versions of the teeth and gum treatment

The energetic programming placed on this video is designed to work towards stimulating your teeth for regeneration from cavities and general damage. It will not re-grow lost teeth. It uses α-MSH (alpha version of melanocyte-stimulating hormone) which has been shown in experiments to produce teeth repair and regeneration.

This has been updated to speed the healing and also the addition of Tideglusib (non-ATP-competitive glycogen synthase kinase 3 inhibitor) and transforming growth factor beta 1.

Merged with this is the previous new tooth regeneration, which may help with regeneration and even regrowth (so far only 2 cases of regrowth but these were in younger individuals.)

Finally add to this is some mild UVC and hydrogen peroxide for a whitening effect and bacteria destruction. (localized only to teeth)

Using a combination of energy, programmed frequencies, this treatment is designed to help with renewal and regeneration, it is intended to help with regenerating gum tissue from any type periodontal disease (receding gums etc). It tells your body to produce increased amounts of Fibroblast growth factor - 2 which new research has shown to cause gum regeneration. Listening to this regularly will begin the process of creating new cells to renew and regenerate the damaged and receded areas.

But also keep in mind you need to also stop the underlying cause of the problem, meaning, if receding gums were caused by smoking, then you need to stop smoking etc as the case applies.

Oil pulling would be a good way to supplement this treatment.

Use this 4 - 5 times or however you see fit.

78 Likes

Immediate tingling in the teeth within the first 5 seconds. This is going to be GOLD. Having healthy teeth and gums is crucial for energy and proper function of the body. A Plasma specific Endocrine System would be awesome :slight_smile:

45 Likes

Thank you dream! :heartpulse:

(You don’t sleep huh. )

13 Likes

How effective have you guys found this for teeth whitening? The previous version hasn’t done anything for me at all.

4 Likes

The other version was not supposed to whiten the teeths at all

6 Likes

Hmm… negentropic teeth… hmm… straight teeth…?

5 Likes

It contained whitening, just was very light and ineffective for me.

11 Likes

You’re quoting the new audio not the old… nevertheless, if you pay attention you’ll notice the words “finally add”. It adds the whitening part to all the rest. That’s one of the reasons it’s new.

Lol, it seems so obvious I’m afraid to miss something and be wrong

Edit: My apologies @Beltloop, yeah I’m wrong. I missed it from the teeth regen 2.0 :+1:
I guess it comes down to how much you use it

12 Likes

a04403589cca6c2d23af1f85a446ec390ec6a3d8

24 Likes

Will something similar (albeit less powerful) end up on patreon in the future, or is this definitely gumroad only?

1 Like

Poor persons version of all these fields is to play regular plasma light field first before the “normal” version…in this case the non plasma version of teeth field.

49 Likes

Cool! I’ll try that strategy then. :) Thanks for sharing.

6 Likes

Updates?

2 Likes

Well, this is only my second day of using it. My teeth feel stronger and when I move my tongue across them I feel no plaque. I’ve also started oil pulling this morning to aid alongside the fields.

30 Likes

This is a general idea but came to me because of that field. How about a plasma charged toothpaste? One could use the water charger or the plasma flower. Could be complementary to the field

10 Likes

Even mouthwash can be easily charged

4 Likes

First day using it. My teeth are hurting a lot but in a good way.

16 Likes

Wished this had a teeth alignment component to it because I’ve been holding off braces due to costs. Have a tooth pointed inwards that has been cutting my tongue and (due to lack of upward resistance), that side of my face droops without the Facial Symmetry audio… Or does this field have that? :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Let’s hope a Frivolous 2 is on the works and eventually a teeth straightener see the light!

17 Likes

Amazing results with this one already and I’ve only purchased it today! I have a recurrent tooth pain that dentists can’t figure out how to fix, even had a tooth pulled because of it without any results. I get relief for about a hour or two when I listen a couple times, would there be any issue if I looped it all night?

15 Likes