Enamel regeneration

Any success anyone with repair of chipped teeth using any of the fields please ? (Or any other subliminal)

2 Likes

Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

4 Likes

Yeah I got this field and there are testimonies of healing tooth pain and sensitivity with this but non for regeneration so far… at least in this thread

That’s funny. I read reports of regeneration. Huh.

I read again every post in this thread … but no clear testimony of regeneration of chipped teeth or cavity
There are two posts which say about reduced cavity but they are doing multiple other things with this audio… so

Hey Lanos

Yes regen is happening for me. But it definitely helps to do oil pulling along with it.

Also make sure you have a mineral supplement

It’s slow but that’s what consistency is for

7 Likes

I bought the field too…no change to my worn enamel , not to mention missing teeth which was why i bought
I have tried a few other creators teeth fields without clear success to show also

I guess teeth regeneration is a difficult process to capture on audio

2 Likes

Great … can you give detail of the regen if you are comfortable… like is it chipped teeth or cavity ? How long it took and how many times per day you listen to it ?
Also please suggest the mineral supplements. Thank you

First thing that went away was my sensitivity as you mentioned that’s common first effect.

Then my gums had an effects I have one tooth that had the gums receding and that almost back to normal.

The cavities to show results took about two weeks.

On the dietary, understand that’s a sensitive topic because everyone has an ideology of what’s best for them. I’m mostly carnivore based it’s what reversed an auto immune condition I had years ago hence my preference.

That said, I use a butter oil and cod liver by green pasture supplement with a mineral/vitamin supplement (two a day) by life extension.

Oil pulling 20 mins a day, I miss it often and still get results.

6 Likes

Thank you so much … I am a vegetarian so diet suggestions won’t be possible for me but I will do the field daily and see in a month :)
So how many times per day are you playing it ?

Most important is to get your minerals in. So back when I was vegan I used to do green juices with dark leafy greens and bitter herbs to guarantee it.

I play it 5x per day

3 Likes

:+1:t2: I did my 5 today :blush:

3 Likes

So are you cavities completely healed now ?
I had a cavity in the front tooth which chipped the tooth at the edge yesterday… wondering if this field would help

Not completely but noticeable difference

4 Likes