Help for teeth regen

Hello I want to know if I Can loop 24/7 the old version of teeth regen on patreon, it’s now update in 2.0 but it’s not the point.

I also take suppléments k2 calcium.

I know it’s a long ride, I have the audio for cleaning aura and limits dissolving.

I don’t use the version with peroxyde because it damage the enamel.

I beleive more enamel you have less WE Can see the dentin and more white it is.

Thanks for your Time.

4 Likes

i use the v2 one (3 times) along with gum regen(2 times)…
i listen to it daily before going to bed…
yesterday i forgot to stop the playlist and accidentally ran the teeth regen v2 all night…
in the morning, there was a minor side effect …
so, never loop… the field is already effective and using it regularly will start the regen process
eat mineral rich and use MK4 K2…

6 Likes

I want to make crowns and fillings fall to rebuild enamel, when I let it all the night on loop, I wake UP realy tired but I don’t notice any change yet.

give it time. little patience . use subconscious blockage removal from time to time to remove mental grease.
use plasma light beach before teeth regen to bolster it. (go slow with plasma light, DONOT LOOP, gauge its effect and how it feels , use it for 5 mins, then teeth regen, finish with grounding field from Dream Seeds)
U might also read up on PONR (point of no return) stack…

to get around the forum (there is so much that has already been answered), u could also use the search functionality
Example:- (throw in whatever keywords (of concern) you have. most likely there will be answers)

You may also give a thought to this field Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

Btw, Welcome to this lovely community and good luck with your healing journey :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I was here last year

I feel the pain under a crown has increase.
Maybe a good sign that is rebuilding I Hope.

I’m afraid if the rebuilding fail to break the crown and Crack.

everything gonna b ok. no fret. let the field do its thing
if fret ,you might generate your own field and attack the healing abilities of the field , making it less effective .

1 Like

What is fret ?

state of anxiety :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah yes I understand

2 Likes

Today I wake UP and I Can squeeze my teeth without pain. It’s so fantastic, I Can Do workout now without disconfort.

I Still have pain inside my crown when shattering teeth but it’s ok I never do that, just for test.

I will continue to heal an other molar who in painfull when I eat chocolate or any sugar.
The enamel just near the gum is quite damage because of lack of hygiène in childhood.

If I squeeze realy hard is still a little painfull under crown but less than before I Can assure you

https://www.google.com/search?q=yujiro+smile&client=chrome-mobile&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiCpaP5nI3yAhXMxYUKHeLqD3gQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=360&bih=644#imgrc=PrFkyTRI-XuWSM&imgdii=p-QCj6ywuxyzxM

1 Like

great to hear. keep at it for 2-3 months. do not stop listening just bcoz the pain has subsided :)

1 Like

Yes sure, I realy want to get rid of fillings and crowns, thankfully I have only on my 8 molars.

I was doubting fo a long about this goal, but with subconscious limits removal and an ultimate willpower I will do it.

And thank you Mushi for all your assistance and support

1 Like

3 Likes

Hello Sapien’s community

There and Back again

So few month with this audio, no improvement unfortunatly.

I’ve googled the description α-MSH (alpha version of melanocyte-stimulating hormone) And Tideglusib (non-ATP-competitive glycogen synthase kinase 3 inhibitor) and transforming growth factor beta 1.

I’m not english speaker + I’m not scientist so I didn’t find anything about teeth regeneration in human being. It’s a little weird that I didn’t check the science part firstly when I start to listen this audio.

A cavity is getting worse on a molar, I want to try the plasma audio before going to dentist.

I realy hate crowns it’s inconfortable. Anyway I Saw in the topic of other Channel that lot of people tell good about Spirituality zone, There is a teeth restoration audio but no science explain in description, I should try anyway, the music is realy cool.

I try to stay positive and feel gratitude for all good things in my life, so it’s cool.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it contains fluoride, I use this one personnaly

For the field I’ve listen to it more than a year now.

It seems pretty experimental, maybe WE will see better treatment in future.

Also the add with usag-1 I didn’t see any improvement.

I still love sapien medicine’s work.

So I Hope some scientist will discover something and let the World know.

In addition to the fields, you may want to look into xylitol pulling (like oil pulling but with xylitol instead of the oil). Xylitol has been shown to remineralize certain parts of the teeth as well as having the added benefit of starving the strain of bacteria that causes cavities. (Plus no fluoride involved.)

Edited to fix autocorrect.

Yes that’s a good Idea thank you.

To be honest, when I came to the dentist he put me a crown because my molar was damaged.

But I didn’t know what was a crown and he didn’t tell me what he was doing.
It was november 2018.

Until this day I’m Always afraid the crown fall because I don’t know how it’s hung. I came a lot the next days to remove Mercury amalgame.

But I came to an other dentist who was a butcher he put me ionomer fillings and I didn’t want it.

So I came to my first dentist and he put me ceramic, but he Said I had still a little caviti under the ionomer.

Until that I had a lot of pain when I chew. It decrease today but for three years the pain was unbearable so I’ve Ask to put a crown on this teeth too even if I regret and the pain was still here even if reduce a little.

It’s the top molar just on the other first who were crown.

Anyway I hated the stone feeling when I was chewing now it’s more confortable.

Until this misaventure I don’t feel whole, I don’t feel free, Like a cyborg who need check UP in tech lab.

When I was young My parents don’t educate me about teeth hygiène, I truly want to get them undamaged.

That’s my story.

Great. That’s 1/3 of what I had asked you. (The other pieces being which fields you’ve been and how and how you’ve been measuring your results.)

Getting information from you is truly like pulling teeth. (Pun intended.)

I will share that the conditions you’re wanting to “regenerate” (whatever you’re meaning with that you extremely general term) sounds like it’s extensive and has substances in place to resist reversal (and that’s really a good thing for you) which means it’s likely that it’ll take more than "a few months’ " of listening (assuming that you’re using your fields correctly, which might not be the case) to see the kinds of reversal you might be looking for.

You report to us that you have “no results.” With damage this deep into your teeth (and perhaps bones) how do you know that you have had no results?

In the other thread with the earlier part of this conversation, forum friends recommended to you fields to address your mindset. I know you dismissed those suggestions but such fields can help you to allowing your fields (in this and your other topics) to benefit you.

1 Like