Need Help with Teeth Grinding Issue

Hi Forum Friends!

I went to my dentist recently and was told that I’d been grinding my teeth more than usual. Any recommendations on which fields to use to reverse the effects of teeth grinding?

Would Plasmafied Teeth and Gums be helpful?

1 Like

Well… what is causing your teeth grinding?

2 Likes

@Freitql It’s apparently happening while I’ve been asleep.

1 Like

Do you snore or anything like that? You can put some tape on your lips before you sleep

You can use the Auto - Mewing Field too

You can also use Fields that help you sleep deeper, like the sleep, stress relief, and brainwave fields for example. Or some NFTs

1 Like

Nope

Hmm… for teeth-grinding issues? haven’t heard it being used for that.

This is a good idea. I can find some fields that alleviate stress which might be causing the issue.
I still want to find a field that will address the damage to the teeth.

The damage to your teeth could be helped by the various teeth fields (such as New: Dental Care - Teeth Restoration, Kill off cavity bacteria and strengthen teeth or Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums, etc.)

But I think that’s getting the cart before the horse, because until you’ve fix what’s causing you to grind your teeth in the first place, you’ll just continue grinding away whatever help your tooth repair fields are doing for you.

Typically what causes us to grind our teeth in our sleep is stress and unresolved issues/traumas. And if you can’t figure out what those might be for you, we have My personal emotional and mental supporter to help you with that.

4 Likes

I was waiting for your advise @WellBeing ! :grin:

Yes, that is very true.

That makes sense. There has been some stressful situations pop up that mostly likely is causing this in my sleep. I thought I had tackled them :confused:

Yes, Of course! How can I forget this gem? :slight_smile:

Thank you @anon36920264 and @WellBeing for your insights and advice!, On to reversing the :tooth: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

This one works wonders!

How’s your night playlist? Try to include Smart Tap Tapper, Bushman Medicine and Shamanic Medicine Blend before sleep too. Smart Tapper feels more physical also so it can directly work on these areas

6 Likes

I mean you can’t grind your teeth if you are mewing/if your muscles are strong enough.

Although teeth grinding happens unconsciously for you, mewing might help keep your mouth “shut”. If that makes sense…

1 Like

Thank youuu, @Desiree! :pray:

I didn’t even know about this release AND it never showed up when I did a search for ‘teeth grinding’. :thinking:

Played this 2x and my jaw feels less tense and more relaxed.

4 Likes

I also wanted to look it up using teeth grinding at first, but I remembered the description was more targeted towards the jaw muscles. How are you doing now? It took me a very short time for this field to improve the issue so in the next few days, with a few loops at night, I’m sure it will relief the effects! It’s a very powerful field!

1 Like

Thanks,

I too have issues with this at times… Kind of like a subconscious thing that I’ve been becoming increasingly aware of.

Although after my dentist visit I was told my jaw bite was strongest around the back and front, and there’s no bite power on the teeth around.

2 Likes

I’ve played it a few times now so my teeth and jaw feel more relaxed. I read the thread and this jaw clicking/ teeth grinding can affect other areas in your body as well. Pretty interesting.

Since this is happening while I sleep, I’ll have to update later. I’ve asked Wu Wiz to combine the healing w/ this field.

1 Like

It leans towards the middle of the lower end of the face, a vital area where the nerves connect all the way up to the skull, and that’s where all the mechanical stress goes to. So on one end the pressure becomes an applied weight extending to the nearest areas of the body (ie: chest) and the clinching touches on the nerves connected through the face into the skull, sometimes it can affect the temples and frontal too, touching on the eyes as it goes… the body is too interconnected…

I’ve used a meditation in the past as well with great success, but now I have my night playlist and chances are I’m always gonna be playing a sleep stack instead haha, but I can reference it for you if you’d like, this is how it became more of a permanent/long time healing of the issue then the field took great care of this. Glad to hear you’re doing better now!

It’s in the resting position of the face… Like it could be not biting on the teeth or applying pressure on it, but sort of hangs around in the middle unrested. Like a linear pressure that is constant on clinching but not holding on to anything.

I’ve seen someone recommend magnetic stimulation and brain massage for these two, along with the TMJ field for the night stacks.

Basal gangalia massage mandala is popping rn haha so I’ll take that as a good sign! Awareness is everything with this honestly so it’s good you’re taking notice of it!