The Requests and Fields

An audio to no longer feel attached to bad habits and guilty for indulging in them (which feeds the bad habit), both effects at the same time would be great.

It would really be a relief for our super-ego.

Would be cool if nullify negative planetary effects and amplify positive planetary effects could be combined into one audio to cut down on the time spent playing them

3 Likes

As an audio haha

2 Likes

The Navagraha Homam?

1 Like

If this was possible to make, and if it could be an updated version for the original The Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse for those who bought that (like was kindly done for the Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums) that would be so incredible. I purchased this one a while ago already but only listened once after all because I was getting too concerned about the probiotics part. I’d rather not mess with the good bacteria there as not all can be replenished so easily. Unless I misunderstood that part.

2 Likes

Upgraded version of Higher Self Connection please.

7 Likes

Hey!

Is it possible to do field for high blood pressure and normal testosterone level? It’s a brain related issue. Normally had a normal blood pressure and normal testosterone (these symptoms started while had a high amount of antipsychotics and continued after discontinuing medication). Plasma combo 2 or brain regeneration did not help.

And maybe upgraded version for brain regeneration as well?

Thanks

1 Like
  • A field for increasing good gut bacteria
  • A field for curing sibo
4 Likes

I need this. I have sibo.

1 Like

can you pm me
want to ask something @anon8641117

1 Like

Blueprint of sex/sexual mastery

1 Like

A variant of mass meditation that instead of focusing on healing Gaia, focuses on returning/ushering in an age of magic, fantasy and beings- to mass materialise an era of magic and miracles, to transcend science and the mundane.

1 Like

Is there a field for removing freckles yet? I don’t think so right?

Nope sadly

@SammyG Seeing the amount of repeated requests and general circularity in this thread, I’d suggest using something like Canny.io or FeedBear.

They’re generally used for SaaS companies to offer users a way to write feature requests and vote, but I could see it working nicely here too.

If you want something and see it on the list, you upvote it, if not, you create an entry for it. It could also help you guys prioritize your work and understand demand better.

Just a suggestion!

2 Likes

Requests x Suggestions:

(1) Something to shut up Intracranial Hypotension

(2) Itcher Annihilator: (via natriuretic ploypeptide b removal)

(3) Taming Tormental Tourettes

(4) Highing Hypothermia

(5) a one day magical opportunity to repurchase bacteria apocalypse (just change the name or something)

(6) an auditory hypersensitivity rectifier; back to not being able to stand most sounds (fields included) again. Flutless audio options please

(7) Always wondered why 7 8 9

(8) Mandala for Pain Control 2.0; the music isn’t very compatible for playing when in a deep pain state

(9) Neck Strengthener. Last body part to get super Sapien strengthifed!

(10) Thanks!

3 Likes

Bruxism

1 Like

for some reason I read that as marxism

:scream::scream: